December Snowflakes 35 Tester's 10 BFP's

anagee have you tested again yet? (I'm so impatient haha)

4DPO here... Getting bored of waiting already!!

Becky61, Not until tomorrow morning, *I hope* lol I'm just too terrified of A BFN :( I wanna run off and get a FRER but I know hubby will have a fit. :/ lol

Aaaahh. So something weird, I left yesterdays test on top of a table and after returning home yesterday, I saw a lie, A very faint pink line. Not getting my hopes up about that but I don't know why it would do that. -_- But anyways CD 41 here no AF in sight and 16 DPO. *this is killing me*

Temp dropped below coverline today so Af is on her way.

Aaah. Well it was about time, I'm almost certain that AF is on her way. Had some pinkish/brownish spotting when I wiped today :( aaaaah. I feel like braking down right about now.

anagee that line you saw may of been an evap line if you read the result out of the manufacturers time frame... Is it just spotting your experiencing? My AF comes in full flow the second it starts, no spotting to warn me first! What is normal for you?

CD4 & lots of white "lotion like" CM & a "tugging" sensation on the left side that lasted maybe 20 mins. Different to O or AF pains... Symptom spotting already :(

X

Luckyeleven I can't see a picture!!

& Sunny thats rubbish :( I don't temp but does a dip like that indicate 100% AF? X

Becky61, Yea I usually experience about a whole week of spotting, ad AF comes and lasts anywhere from a week to two whole weeks. -_- that's PCOS for you. My boobs are SUPER sore so I'm calling AF salready. Just waiting to start my new cycle. :(

I am def disappointed but at least I got a period since PCOS makes me super irregular. :)

Trying to look at the bright side of things lol Will keep an eye on it to see if by a miracle it is not AF as I had heavy bleeding when I was pregnant with my daughter. Highly unlikely but you never know :)

Hi everyone ... I'm freaking out a wee bit . I'm 10dpo today and just wiped and had this .. ... I NEVER spot before AF and normally have a 15 day LP !! ........ I need to be calmed down ..... Its 99% nothing .... But that 1% is driving me crazy right now !!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 12
well according to my ticker i O today...me and hubby dtd this past saturday and he works out of town all week so tonight we will do it again and cross my fingers..if i am actually o'ing as i dont keep track of it!

Hi ladies! This is my first month back TTCing after a MC in August. I am 2dpo. I will be testing on Dec. 14, if I can hold out. LOL

Left wondering I hope thats IB for you! You really should fold not scrunch, you would save so much toilet paper ;) No seriously, its nice & red, & 5 days before your due AF, it's looking good!! Keeping everything crossed for you. Post updates!!

X

Well, ladies, bfn and AF for me. Sorry for being so tardy with results but it's nothing exciting anyway. :(

Left wonderin,
Hoping it's implantation bleeding for you hun.

AFM- spotting stopped after a few hours. So I'm still left wondering what is going on with my body. My boobs were hurting so bad and my hubby swears they look bigger than they have. Having lots of clear cm. Aaaah ...

Left wonderin,
Hoping it's implantation bleeding for you hun.

AFM- spotting stopped after a few hours. So I'm still left wondering what is going on with my body. My boobs were hurting so bad and my hubby swears they look bigger than they have. Having lots of clear cm. Aaaah ...

I didn't have any spotting, but before I got my BFP my DH and I both thought my boobs looked larger and were firmer. I've also been having more clear CM. Hopefully that's a good sign for you!!! Good luck :thumbup:

Well still spotting a little but only when I wipe ( folding not scrunching lol ) and its turned completly brown eased off so not AF arriving . Its EXACTLY what happened at exactly the same time on my last pregnancy !!! .......... I'm all over the place but not testing till Monday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->