December Testers!!!(114) BFP! (24) (1)Angel Find your TTC/Bump Buddy and Holiday BFP!

Congrats Despereaux!!!:happydance:

AFM- I've been testing with these Walgreens OPK and since I started using them, havent had a clear positive. EVER. But close! Always just assumed I have a very short surge. Well, after getting another low temp today, and after my breakdown yesterday, I decided to bite the bullet (in the wallet!) and buy some FR OPK just to make sure. AND + OPK! Woo hoo! Hubby's home from his trip but exhausted, and knows it could be time to bd... He's out with his buddies tonight but when he gets home I think I'll tell him I think I already O'd so he wont get performance anxiety. Then I'll try to seduce him. :blush: ...... The strange thing is, absolutely no CM. I think it must be the clomid. I'll take some guifenesin. FX!!!

should try the ones on amazon, I got a clear opk this first month of using them, I keep peeing on them anyways to see if it was a fluke but nope it was accurate, it slowly went darker for 3 days, then day 4 it was as solid as the other line. after that they just went lighter again. they are reasonably priced and you can get like 50 and then 20 preggo tests with em for like 16-17 dollars

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0026995KO/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i04

is the ones I got

Thanks for the tip! Maybe I'll order some if I don't get lucky tonight. ;)

And how many days prior too or after ur missed AF did you get your :bfp:
I'm due monday and got a :bfn: today spill test again in the morning and then again I guess till AF arrives haha

I assumed that I o'ed on the 15th/16th of Nov. but there were no signs at all like no cm the whole month except for when I assumed that I was 10dpo, I had a ewcm and we didn't even have the chance to do it that day. So when I tested at assumed 10dpo I got a very very faint positive but more like a bfn. I re-tested again on 12 dpo and the day before my period and got a bfn. I waited till I'm a few days late to test again coz sometimes my af's late and got a bfp.
Don't lose hope, might be still early :)

Wow you just described almost exactly what my cycle has been like- I had no real O symptoms like usual but we BD every day in nov except 2 and then this past week on what I assumed would be my 8-9 dpo I had EWCM but knew its
Too late for O and now today I an sticky/ dry and getting negative but due Monday! I hope I get my :bfp:

We bd'ed everyday as well with some a couple of days missed. Good luck to you and baby dust:flower:

So earlier today I was spotting & I figured I'm a few days early for AF... temp dropped today but spotting stopped.I'm bit confused now

Congrats Despereaux!!!:happydance:

AFM- I've been testing with these Walgreens OPK and since I started using them, havent had a clear positive. EVER. But close! Always just assumed I have a very short surge. Well, after getting another low temp today, and after my breakdown yesterday, I decided to bite the bullet (in the wallet!) and buy some FR OPK just to make sure. AND + OPK! Woo hoo! Hubby's home from his trip but exhausted, and knows it could be time to bd... He's out with his buddies tonight but when he gets home I think I'll tell him I think I already O'd so he wont get performance anxiety. Then I'll try to seduce him. :blush: ...... The strange thing is, absolutely no CM. I think it must be the clomid. I'll take some guifenesin. FX!!!

should try the ones on amazon, I got a clear opk this first month of using them, I keep peeing on them anyways to see if it was a fluke but nope it was accurate, it slowly went darker for 3 days, then day 4 it was as solid as the other line. after that they just went lighter again. they are reasonably priced and you can get like 50 and then 20 preggo tests with em for like 16-17 dollars

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0026995KO/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i04

is the ones I got

Thanks for the tip! Maybe I'll order some if I don't get lucky tonight. ;)

welkies, I'm torn between hopeing with all my heart this is my month...and if it is my month this month I have a shit ton of opk's left cuz I bought like 3 packets of 50 lol

Hi ladies- congrats to all the bfp's so far! Can I join or is it too late? I miscarried in Oct so praying for christmas BFP! My test date is 22 Dec xx

Tower6 said:
I would love to! Are u testing in the morning? I should wait till Sunday after my :bfn: today but I'm sure that's the first thing I'll do
Tomorrow haha ladyinwait, me and you are all a day apart so let's buddy up! Keep me updated I love to hear. Wishing you both best of
Luck!

I haven't tested this morning (just about managed to stop myself) but will be testing tomorrow morning as I don't think I can wait any longer!

How about you?

Congrats to all the ladies on their :bfp: and :dust: to those still waiting to test!

I'm out :witch: just showed CD23 so it's looking like 2013 is gonna be my year!! Xx

Really do feel I put my life on hold for the last week of the TWW! I must have spent hours staring at tests willing them to have something there.
Well nothing again this morning, faint lines on IC'S but these are the ones that are renowned for them!! FRER was stark white no matter which way I tilted it lol
AF looks like it's on its way, pinky cm this morning :cry:

Hi everyone!

I thought taking a month off B&B would give me a stress free holiday, but I am still stressed, lol, so I'm back. Congrats to all the BFPs, really sorry to all those the witch got, and GL to everyone testing!

welcome Bambola!
:hugs: Felicity

This is my very first time charting my BBT, and I'm already having fears now that I haven't been ovulating past months since I didnt get a temp shift this morning. Will you ladies please look at it and tell me what you think? I dont produce CM, so we're using preseed and robitussin.

From all the research I have done for months on charting, I expected to see a temp rise today to indicate ovulation, but there wasnt one. I googled this, and found conflicting info. I had very clear ovulation pain yesterday during my second pos OPK. I ovulated late this month, so DH is for sure worn out by now, but I am wondering if I should try to BD tonight too since no shift yet. Is this normal? Thanks so much ladies, I really appreciate your help.

Def BD. You are probably about to ovulate. Your temp will probably shift tomorrow. GL!

Cristeena, you could ov today and have a temp shift tom; it can take up to 72 hours after pos opk! I'd bd one mor time, if you can convince your DH!

No signs of AF or pregnancy other than slightly sore bbs. BFN this morning. :shrug: pretty sure I am out.

Holy moly ECHO- What's with the temp rise the last 2 days? Did you have some drinks last night also?
Congrats DESPEREAUX:)

No, I had no sleep. Insomnia. Temp was after a 3 hours nap from 7-10 this am. Decided to keep it, just to see what tomorrow's temps are. I think my charted is really messed up this cycle, anyway, so I figured, why not?

Do you often have insomnia, echo? Insomnia was my first symptom. I don't normally have trouble sleeping, so I thought something might be up.

I had it through most of childhood. Sleepwalking, too. The insomnia was bad when I was a teen. It seems to be stress related. It would be nice if it were a symptom, though. But I can't even tell if I ovulated or not. When did you get insomnia?

Tower6 said:
I would love to! Are u testing in the morning? I should wait till Sunday after my :bfn: today but I'm sure that's the first thing I'll do
Tomorrow haha ladyinwait, me and you are all a day apart so let's buddy up! Keep me updated I love to hear. Wishing you both best of
Luck!

I haven't tested this morning (just about managed to stop myself) but will be testing tomorrow morning as I don't think I can wait any longer!

How about you?

I just took a CB digital- :bfn: sooo I guess I'll try Monday morning if no signs of AF

I don't know what my body is doing- a week ago I was napping all throughout the day ( which I NEVER do even if I try) and last two nights I was wandering the house at 2 am wondering why I can't sleep and sitting online. I must sleep deep when I crash cuz I remember all my dreams but I can't fall aslwep

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->