December Testers!!!(114) BFP! (24) (1)Angel Find your TTC/Bump Buddy and Holiday BFP!

That's true about O, echo. It looks like your charts are usually pretty obvious. The insomnia started when I was about 10DPO.

I wanted to to repost this because I still haven't figured it out- anyone know?

Ok so random question- I'm full of questions on this TWW cuz.. Hey... What else better to do than educate ourselves I
Case were out for the month, right?!
Ok so.. A few of you have said that
You haven't o'd this month (or the month stated) but if you have to O to have a period then how is it possible
Not to O? And would I know I wasn't? How did you all know to even go check? We're symptoms CM wise the same?
I'm not necessarily thinking this is my case but it has me stumped from everything I've ever known

This is what I found but it's very interesting as it kind of says what I've always known but I'm still baffled
https://www.ivillage.com/ovulation-can-you-have-period-without-ovulating/6-n-145810

Not sure of the whole dont get a period if you dont o but you can get opk's to see when you ovulate, and you can track your tempurature to find out. Cm isnt super accurate cuz it could mean youre about to, are, or already did. Or some women dont get that much to notice.

Tower I agree that if you're worried whether you're ovulating you should try temping. opks are fine too but it is possible to get a positive without ovulating but if you are temping and get a rise then you definitely ovulated :)

Well my temp went up again this morning. I usually have a fall back by now but it it still going in a upward trend. If my temp goes any higher tomorrow then I will definitely think something is up. My temp rarely goes above 98 degrees. I've also had watery CM the last couple days so hoping its a good sign.

DH dropped off his sample for his second SA yesterday. He feels very depressed about it and was hoping more came out. This is a lot of pressure for him and I hate having to put him through this but I can't do this alone. Does anyone else have an OH that hates and WON'T "take care of his own business"? My DH litterally will only do stuff together which makes SA's difficult as well.

I'm sorry Tower- I don't really know anything about annovulation. I ovulate on my own but sometimes it takes up to 50 days...

I got in some BD this morning! Woohoo! OPK even more positive today so gonna try and BD again late tonight or tomorrow morning...

I often get insomnia as well but the last 5 nights have been BRUTAL. I went to bed on Thursday at 9 PM, at 6:15 AM I had slept really well (the only night for the past 5 nights) and felt like I couldn't get out of bed I could still sleep for hours!

Last night I had horrible cramping that kept me up from 2 AM to like 4 AM...hoping AF doesn't show up as I am 8 DPO....

I have also had CM for days, but it has sort of dryed up now. No where what it was 3 days ago.

Time will tell I guess!:winkwink:

Well my temp went up again this morning. I usually have a fall back by now but it it still going in a upward trend. If my temp goes any higher tomorrow then I will definitely think something is up. My temp rarely goes above 98 degrees. I've also had watery CM the last couple days so hoping its a good sign.

DH dropped off his sample for his second SA yesterday. He feels very depressed about it and was hoping more came out. This is a lot of pressure for him and I hate having to put him through this but I can't do this alone. Does anyone else have an OH that hates and WON'T "take care of his own business"? My DH litterally will only do stuff together which makes SA's difficult as well.

Hey hun! Good luck with day 3-hope your temp stays up and u get your BFP! Today my temp is slightly elevated.. Hoping it stays up now! My DH is very hard working and owns 4 businesses so between the long hours and stress, BDing is also very challenging. Good luck!!! :hugs: xx

Thank you ladies, just BD again thankfully! I hope I see a temp rise tmrw to know I'm O'ing. GL everyone.

I wanted to to repost this because I still haven't figured it out- anyone know?

Ok so random question- I'm full of questions on this TWW cuz.. Hey... What else better to do than educate ourselves I
Case were out for the month, right?!
Ok so.. A few of you have said that
You haven't o'd this month (or the month stated) but if you have to O to have a period then how is it possible
Not to O? And would I know I wasn't? How did you all know to even go check? We're symptoms CM wise the same?
I'm not necessarily thinking this is my case but it has me stumped from everything I've ever known

This may not help but i have short cycles 23-26 days.. i temp and use opks.. i found out, through labs, that i had a pos opk AND a thermal shift but NO ovulation.. it shocked the hell out of me! But labs dont lie.

I'm out! AF showed up today. Good luck to everyone still in the chase :)

Guess I get two tries for testing in Dec! The Bravelle has worked great. My ultrasound this morning revealed one good sized follie in each ovary (as well as a few smaller ones), so the nurse said to come back on Monday for another scan. She thinks I'll be ready to trigger Monday and have my IUI on Tuesday. I should know by Christmas if it worked.

This is my 3rd IUI...please let it work!!! :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->