December Testers!!!(114) BFP! (24) (1)Angel Find your TTC/Bump Buddy and Holiday BFP!

Ok mrsmm I'm going with the 18th for my test date :)

You can take me off the list MrsMM. I still haven't ovulated and don't know when I will. When I do, if the date is still December, I'll update. Thanks!

Well I start spotting today so I guess that means I'm out. No early birthday present for me. Now just for me to actually start. On to next month, next year! Here's to a 2013 BFP!! Good luck everyone!!

so hard to wait until the 20th, I just keep looking at my calendar wondering why its taking so longgggg

I'll be testing on December 16th now, the day AF is due to ride into town on her broom. <3

I keep testing early lol. I'm so bad for that. Good luck to the ladies testing soon!!

Hi ladies, tomorrow is me and hubby's anniversary so I re-tested (with other brand) again and this is the result.... Hubby will be happy for baby #3:happydance:. I'm 7-8 days late.

Attachments

• ptest1.jpg
    ptest1.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 10
  • ptest2.jpg
    ptest2.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 10
Ok so random question- I'm full of questions on this TWW cuz.. Hey... What else better to do than educate ourselves I
Case were out for the month, right?!
Ok so.. A few of you have said that
You haven't o'd this month (or the month stated) but if you have to O to have a period then how is it possible
Not to O? And would I know I wasn't? How did you all know to even go check? We're symptoms CM wise the same?
I'm not necessarily thinking this is my case but it has me stumped from everything I've ever known

Hi ladies, tomorrow is me and hubby's anniversary so I re-tested (with other brand) again and this is the result.... Hubby will be happy for baby #3:happydance:. I'm 7-8 days late.

Congrats to you!! How long we're you TTC? What an awesome anniversary and Xmas gift!!!!! So excited For you!!

And how many days prior too or after ur missed AF did you get your :bfp:
I'm due monday and got a :bfn: today spill test again in the morning and then again I guess till AF arrives haha

Congrats to you!! How long we're you TTC? What an awesome anniversary and Xmas gift!!!!! So excited For you!!

Thank you. We decided to ttc last Oct. but we didn't have the chance to do it much coz we got so busy and totally missed the o' day. I could count how many days we only did it that month. The next month (Nov.), we decided to be serious about it. We tried to do it everyday. There were some few days that we've skipped but mostly we did it everyday. I was expecting my period on the 31st and sometimes it's late but no show.
Good luck to you and hope this month is your bfp:flower:

Well I tested again today and another huge disappointing :bfn: ahhhh! I am due on Monday for AF so I think I'm out this month since I'm so close to my expected day and the tests (if pregnant) should all show within 5-6 days before expected period right?
Man I think the more babies you've had the more frustrating it gets trying because uve been through this before... I never tried with the others so now this one seems so hard because I've never played these waiting games until now lol it's like- dang it body I should have never started trying and just stopped preventing so that I wasnt aware of how long jt was taking us haha well at least we all have eachoteer to chat it up and pass the time by!

Hi Tower6. I am sorry I missed you yesterday!:hugs: I understand how you are feeling (well, a little, ttc #1 for me). But you are still not out yet! I took a test this morning and it was BFN so I am feeling the same way.

Good morning my buddy :hugs: Well another jolt to the toilet to POAS and yet again a :bfn: so I'm just thinking that I'm better off waiting for AF than to keep POAS. But I simply cant help myself. I get soooo bummed out tho that I shouldn't do it lol

Well I tested again today and another huge disappointing :bfn: ahhhh! I am due on Monday for AF so I think I'm out this month since I'm so close to my expected day and the tests (if pregnant) should all show within 5-6 days before expected period right?
Man I think the more babies you've had the more frustrating it gets trying because uve been through this before... I never tried with the others so now this one seems so hard because I've never played these waiting games until now lol it's like- dang it body I should have never started trying and just stopped preventing so that I wasnt aware of how long jt was taking us haha well at least we all have eachoteer to chat it up and pass the time by!

Hey Tower6, I don't think your out, I always thought testing before your AF is due is too early. I am desperate to test but am making myself wait until Sunday.
Don't give up hope we could be Bump Buddies!

I would love to! Are u testing in the morning? I should wait till Sunday after my :bfn: today but I'm sure that's the first thing I'll do
Tomorrow haha ladyinwait, me and you are all a day apart so let's buddy up! Keep me updated I love to hear. Wishing you both best of
Luck!

Oh and my negative this morning was more disappointing only because my
Last dream before I woke up was SO VIVID that when I woke up I thought it was real! I had tested and got a positive
So when I woke up I thought for sure it was a sign but I was just more let down- hopefully it was a sign of something!!

I'm due monday and got a :bfn: today spill test again in the morning and then again I guess till AF arrives haha

I assumed that I o'ed on the 15th/16th of Nov. but there were no signs at all like no cm the whole month except for when I assumed that I was 10dpo, I had a ewcm and we didn't even have the chance to do it that day. So when I tested at assumed 10dpo I got a very very faint positive but more like a bfn. I re-tested again on 12 dpo and the day before my period and got a bfn. I waited till I'm a few days late to test again coz sometimes my af's late and got a bfp.
Don't lose hope, might be still early :)

Congrats Despereaux!!!:happydance:

AFM- I've been testing with these Walgreens OPK and since I started using them, havent had a clear positive. EVER. But close! Always just assumed I have a very short surge. Well, after getting another low temp today, and after my breakdown yesterday, I decided to bite the bullet (in the wallet!) and buy some FR OPK just to make sure. AND + OPK! Woo hoo! Hubby's home from his trip but exhausted, and knows it could be time to bd... He's out with his buddies tonight but when he gets home I think I'll tell him I think I already O'd so he wont get performance anxiety. Then I'll try to seduce him. :blush: ...... The strange thing is, absolutely no CM. I think it must be the clomid. I'll take some guifenesin. FX!!!

I assumed that I o'ed on the 15th/16th of Nov. but there were no signs at all like no cm the whole month except for when I assumed that I was 10dpo, I had a ewcm and we didn't even have the chance to do it that day. So when I tested at assumed 10dpo I got a very very faint positive but more like a bfn. I re-tested again on 12 dpo and the day before my period and got a bfn. I waited till I'm a few days late to test again coz sometimes my af's late and got a bfp.
Don't lose hope, might be still early :)

Wow you just described almost exactly what my cycle has been like- I had no real O symptoms like usual but we BD every day in nov except 2 and then this past week on what I assumed would be my 8-9 dpo I had EWCM but knew its
Too late for O and now today I an sticky/ dry and getting negative but due Monday! I hope I get my :bfp:

Congrats Despereaux!!!:happydance:

AFM- I've been testing with these Walgreens OPK and since I started using them, havent had a clear positive. EVER. But close! Always just assumed I have a very short surge. Well, after getting another low temp today, and after my breakdown yesterday, I decided to bite the bullet (in the wallet!) and buy some FR OPK just to make sure. AND + OPK! Woo hoo! Hubby's home from his trip but exhausted, and knows it could be time to bd... He's out with his buddies tonight but when he gets home I think I'll tell him I think I already O'd so he wont get performance anxiety. Then I'll try to seduce him. :blush: ...... The strange thing is, absolutely no CM. I think it must be the clomid. I'll take some guifenesin. FX!!!

should try the ones on amazon, I got a clear opk this first month of using them, I keep peeing on them anyways to see if it was a fluke but nope it was accurate, it slowly went darker for 3 days, then day 4 it was as solid as the other line. after that they just went lighter again. they are reasonably priced and you can get like 50 and then 20 preggo tests with em for like 16-17 dollars

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0026995KO/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i04

is the ones I got

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"