December Testers!!!(114) BFP! (24) (1)Angel Find your TTC/Bump Buddy and Holiday BFP!

omg my husband is so wonderful! there is a puppy at the pet store here, and I've been in love with it since last month when I saw him (he's is right by the supermarket so I have to walk by it every time I go walking to get groceries) and my husband surprised me yesterday when I sent him for drinks before the dinner....he took an hour (when its a 5 min walk there) and came home with a bag of dog supplies...I was all...um we don't have a dog what is all this?...he smiled and said its the supplies you'll need for your new pup....

he talked with the pet store owner and they are holding him for me till after christmas (because we fly to the USA for christmas to visit my family) and the day we get back we will go pick him up and bring him to his forever home....now if only on the 20th I get that positive pee stick....my life will be totally complete....

omg my husband is so wonderful! there is a puppy at the pet store here, and I've been in love with it since last month when I saw him (he's is right by the supermarket so I have to walk by it every time I go walking to get groceries) and my husband surprised me yesterday when I sent him for drinks before the dinner....he took an hour (when its a 5 min walk there) and came home with a bag of dog supplies...I was all...um we don't have a dog what is all this?...he smiled and said its the supplies you'll need for your new pup....

he talked with the pet store owner and they are holding him for me till after christmas (because we fly to the USA for christmas to visit my family) and the day we get back we will go pick him up and bring him to his forever home....now if only on the 20th I get that positive pee stick....my life will be totally complete....

Aw, that's lovely! From one dog lover to another :happydance:

awe ty loube I am so excited, already just asked for dog supplies for christmas so I can have all the supplies ready when I get meh pup home

Yay Loro, we're in the TWW together! FX!!!

Kassi, so exciting, im a HUGE dog lover, a beautiful surprise! :)

Question about baby aspirin please. I have done tons of research and realize it is good for women who have had multiple miscarriages for implantation, but if I have never had a BFP yet, should I still do it for good measure during this TWW, or is there a chance I could hurt my chances if I do not already have a blood issue to begin with... Thanks ladies!

GL everyone!

I was on it. I've never had a pos preg test, I'm also taking vit b complex, and at my annual exam, my dr said to stop taking it. I think unless you have been told you need it, it's not necessary.

3rd day of positive OPK- REALLY positive- the control line is much lighter than the test line... weird. High temp today but went to bed at 4 am and have had a bad headache. My temps are all wacky this month and I really should discard some of them due to one thing or another... But leaving them for now, trying to ignore them. I'm convinced my positive OPK's are because my body is trying to O and since its not happening my LH is surging through the roof- Anybody have any ideas about this?

I am on my second month off BC and have this feeling that others have posted as lightening crotch...strong pains in my vagina area...could this be from going off the birth control?

Hello..well I gave in and tested today at 11 dpo and got bfn
I will try again Wed. Congrats to everyone that got their BFP!

Cristeena I took baby aspirin one month but got so annoyed with how easily I was bruising. I don't think there's a need to take it. I've also seen people on here that did get a bfp then have the dilemma of when to stop taking it

I woke up super nauseous and pukey, feeling better now but I just know hubby thinks it's morning sickness :dohh:

Tested aaaaaagain today and :bfn: so tomorrow is my 28th day and I should start like clockwork but I pray not! I still haven't slept... But did try to organize the kitched and the massive table tipped while moving it with a friend and broke my top bones in my foot! Can u believe that! Haha I've never broken a bone in my body and this was quite the way to do it! Wish me luck tomorrow! I'm so nervous!

Oh ans buddy ol buddy, did ur test lines get any darker?! I am just do happy for u- and no I'm not UK i live in north Idaho. It's 7:40 Sunday night and I have been up since Fidau night but I'm finally on a try and crash cuz this is totally absurd! I'm so restless and that doesn't go over well with 3 little ones to take care of!

Hey girls, I'm a wee bit worried about my apt on thursday. Ill be 5 or 6dpo and they have already said ill be having a transvaginal ultrasound. Should I be worried? Can that cause potentail damage to implantation or the journey at all?

That's a good question but it should be fine but I would let them know beforehand. I know that my midwife doesn't
Like to do Anything internal until 5-8 weeks but that's also after a pos test and into preg. I have been worried about the same type of thing though bucause on the day of my O I had a colposcopy done ( scraping of the cervix for possible cancer biopsy) and
Still wondering if could have
Bothered my conception or even damaged the journey. FX'd for us both!

But I think that ultrasound should be nothing more than the same type if
Thing as BD. I've had those and it would seem to be the same placement and all that- even less vigorous lol mine was pretty painful because they literally scrapped and cut out chuncks of my poor Lil cervix- ill be thinking of you Thursday!!

Teensy tiny bit of pink when I wipe tonight (sorry if TMI).
Too early for AF - could be implantation? :shrug:

Tested aaaaaagain today and :bfn: so tomorrow is my 28th day and I should start like clockwork but I pray not! I still haven't slept... But did try to organize the kitched and the massive table tipped while moving it with a friend and broke my top bones in my foot! Can u believe that! Haha I've never broken a bone in my body and this was quite the way to do it! Wish me luck tomorrow! I'm so nervous!

Oh ans buddy ol buddy, did ur test lines get any darker?! I am just do happy for u- and no I'm not UK i live in north Idaho. It's 7:40 Sunday night and I have been up since Fidau night but I'm finally on a try and crash cuz this is totally absurd! I'm so restless and that doesn't go over well with 3 little ones to take care of!

Hey bud! I kept looking at those lines and I do believe the second one did get darker (could just be wishful thinking though) I am going to test again tomorrow morning (will be about midday there so you will have already tested) FX and lids a :dust: for us both! x

New to the thread will be testing on the 14th . Congrats to the ladies on their BFP's & baby dust to the ladies waiting to test :) this is our month for sure . Christmas BFP here we come <3 !

pretty sure I Oed this weekend, temps up plus my nips are killing me and they only kill like this after I O! we didnt bd though so im out, onto next cycle.

If you did o, you BD'd 2x 2 days before o. You couldnt have timed it better!

AFM- CRAZY temp drop this morning. Either this is the most dramatic fallback rise ever, or I dont know what the hell was happening for 2 days. I do think I have o'd, my cm is now sticky... I do have a head cold, but no fever and I have been sleeping fine and I temp vaginally so I can't really see that being the reason temps have been so high.
My temps have been up to that temp, for one day in a previous cycle and I have NEVER had a FBR even kind of close to that dramatic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->