December Testers!!!(114) BFP! (24) (1)Angel Find your TTC/Bump Buddy and Holiday BFP!

Hi girls I'm new to this thread. My AF is due 20th or 21st. Little bit hit and miss as I skipped af last cycle and thought I might be preggy but im not. I had Ov pains and EWCM Thursday and Friday last week. We only DTD :sex: on the previous friday and the Monday last week tho so I think my chances are mega slim this month! I'll probably start testing at 10 dpo so that's Monday (that's when I got faint + with both my boys)
:dust: & :hug: to you all xxx

Id LOVE to join the thread!! I am 10dpo today! I just took my first hpt for this tww and I got a very very faint line but I could def see it :) its got me so anxious now and cant wait to test tomorrow and then again the day after! I'm feeling lucky & I hope that WE ALL get our :bfp: for christmas!!!

If you did o, you BD'd 2x 2 days before o. You couldnt have timed it better!

AFM- CRAZY temp drop this morning. Either this is the most dramatic fallback rise ever, or I dont know what the hell was happening for 2 days. I do think I have o'd, my cm is now sticky... I do have a head cold, but no fever and I have been sleeping fine and I temp vaginally so I can't really see that being the reason temps have been so high.
My temps have been up to that temp, for one day in a previous cycle and I have NEVER had a FBR even kind of close to that dramatic!

That is quite the drop! Especially considering you v temp. I'm curious to see what your temp does next. Beautifulei had a dramatic drop, too, and hers went back up.

I know, can it be tomorrow already! lol
I'll be searching FF charts, thats for sure.
What have your CM and your CP been the last 2 days? You havent marked them down and you had a nice increase this morning...

Well itll take a few days to confirm whether or not you have ovulated but if you did, you have a great chance with when you got to BD

that is a crazy drop, loro! hopefully just a fluke and it's back up tomorrow.

HI ladies! Officially 5 dpo this morning and just checking in ... resisting the urge to sympton spot and failing miserably! Hope you're all doing well!

Good day lovely ladies,

I POAS this morning and got a :bfn:

I will try again on Wednesday morning, hope you're all holding up well!!

ECHO- The last 3 or so days of our temp pattern, are almost identical

I know, can it be tomorrow already! lol
I'll be searching FF charts, thats for sure.
What have your CM and your CP been the last 2 days? You havent marked them down and you had a nice increase this morning...

I would be searching, too. Your head cold could have made your previous temps higher than they otherwise would have been, too, which would make that drop seem more dramatic. I think I am going to try the soy next cycle. You give me hope it might work for me.

My CP/CM has still been not fertile. I decided to keep my crazy temps for now, you know for fun. :haha: Actually, I was thinking, if I did ovulate, as my nips usually tell me I do (and I have never had nipple soreness without o), yesterday could have been a fallback, with today on its way back up. ?? Yesterday our fire went out and I was freezing, so I know my temp reflected that. I wore extra layers last night. ;) But only time will tell. I'm trying to be patient.

i hate being patient. i wish i could take my temp every hour. why do i have to wait so loooooong!??!!

has anyone ever had a high rise on 4dpo ?? my temp yesterday was 97.40 and today its 97.80 is that normal ?? this my first month really doing BBT so im unsure on how my chart is suppose to look .

cutler, you will have to see what tomorrow does - it's not ABnormal to have a spike - so it could go back down, or stay high... who knows? it's certainly not wrong in any way. you can also search FF for charts like yours... that is a fun way to pass the time!

thank you and yeah i looked at charts for pregnancy and ovulation . just lately ive been seeing people saying when their temp rise their ovulation date got moved by FF . and i know i ovulated for sure on CD14 . but we will seem ill be 5dpo tomorrow .

Cutler- I wouldn't worry. In fact, higher temps are more likely with a pregnancy chart than with a BFN chart!

i hate being patient. i wish i could take my temp every hour. why do i have to wait so loooooong!??!!

Looks like we are in the same boat, huh?

GL!

argh, the wait is killing me! is there a tea or cookie they sell that makes you ovulate? (hehe) GL to you also!

ok thanks im just worried loll i dont want another BFN this month been ttc for 6mnts now so im a little on edge haaaa :wacko:
Cutler- I wouldn't worry. In fact, higher temps are more likely with a pregnancy chart than with a BFN chart!

Hey girls, I'm a wee bit worried about my apt on thursday. Ill be 5 or 6dpo and they have already said ill be having a transvaginal ultrasound. Should I be worried? Can that cause potentail damage to implantation or the journey at all?

That's a good question but it should be fine but I would let them know beforehand. I know that my midwife doesn't
Like to do Anything internal until 5-8 weeks but that's also after a pos test and into preg. I have been worried about the same type of thing though bucause on the day of my O I had a colposcopy done ( scraping of the cervix for possible cancer biopsy) and
Still wondering if could have
Bothered my conception or even damaged the journey. FX'd for us both!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->