December Testers!!!(114) BFP! (24) (1)Angel Find your TTC/Bump Buddy and Holiday BFP!

Hey girls, I'm a wee bit worried about my apt on thursday. Ill be 5 or 6dpo and they have already said ill be having a transvaginal ultrasound. Should I be worried? Can that cause potentail damage to implantation or the journey at all?

Tower6
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

But I think that ultrasound should be nothing more than the same type if
Thing as BD. I've had those and it would seem to be the same placement and all that- even less vigorous lol mine was pretty painful because they literally scrapped and cut out chuncks of my poor Lil cervix- ill be thinking of you Thursday!!

ok thanks im just worried loll i dont want another BFN this month been ttc for 6mnts now so im a little on edge haaaa :wacko:
Cutler- I wouldn't worry. In fact, higher temps are more likely with a pregnancy chart than with a BFN chart!

Hey girly! Glad to see u over on this thread. These girls are great!

I due for AF today- I :pray: she stays away!! I'm so nervous! I might try to wait till tomorrow to test since yesterday was :bfn: and I will know by AF showing up or not today and save the stick..... That's easier said than done but I'm just so discouraged from the sticks that I may wait

Ok I just POAS cuz I have no signs of AF and it's a CBED and I tossed the box when I bought them but the symbol is a arrow pointing to a open book! So what's that mean, just defective I assume - great! Now I got no answer plus I have to spend more money- maybe its a sign to try tomorrow... Anyone ever get that symbol?

was the stick blinking, not blinking, or no stick symbol?

ps. if you search "clearblue easy errors" you can find the pdf/kit insert online

Welcome new members and good luck ladies testing soon!

Loro, I had a transvaginal ultrasound AND a Colposcopy like Tower, and they knew we were TTC, but I would still check with your own doctor to make sure its ok.

$tree test- :bfn: aghhhhh!!! I give up I'm just waiting on AF and if she doesn't show I'll test on wed

Loro, I had a transvaginal ultrasound AND a Colposcopy like Tower, and they knew we were TTC, but I would still check with your own doctor to make sure its ok.

Did u really? Was it during this cycle? And do u think it had any effect when u did have it? I love this site!!

was the stick blinking, not blinking, or no stick symbol?

It blinked with the hourglass then went to that symbol and no blinking - I will go search it, thanks!

Did u really? Was it during this cycle? And do u think it had any effect when u did have it? I love this site!!

Tower, They were both in September. Not sure if it had any effect, but I made sure to say I was TTC, and they brushed it off lol. BUT, each case if different, I'm not sure if it may hurt other's chances, and I hope it didn't hurt mine :/ Love this site too, very informative and helpful!

AFM, I am happy I had another high temp today at 2DPO, but I was tossing and turning and waking up every 20 min the entire night, anxious to take my temp, ahhh, hope that didnt completely screw it up!

Guess I get two tries for testing in Dec! The Bravelle has worked great. My ultrasound this morning revealed one good sized follie in each ovary (as well as a few smaller ones), so the nurse said to come back on Monday for another scan. She thinks I'll be ready to trigger Monday and have my IUI on Tuesday. I should know by Christmas if it worked.

This is my 3rd IUI...please let it work!!! :pray:

Went in for my follie check this morning. Still only 13mm and 14mm, so I go back on Wednesday. They think I'll be ready to have the IUI either Thursday or Friday.

My cp is med and not firm but closer to that than soft. And super sticky/creamy colored. Is that an AF sign? I'm confused what my body is doin this month.

And my colpo was don't on my actual O day and they blew it off too... Hmmm I wonder now

oh loro I hope youre right! we werwnt even trying this cycle and I didnt think id even O on my own! but I know I did, my breasts hurt and my nips KILL.

:hi:Welcome all New Joiners!!!! GL FXD! You will notice that your name has been added to the front page...:dust::dust:

:bfp:DESPEREAUX :bfp: CONGRATS!!! Wishing you a H&H 9 months!!!!

:test: MRS.TTCBBY1 and TEKKITTEN :test: Good Luck to you Hun! :dust:

:book: Still waiting on news from MWAAH, AMCOLECCHI, CHARLIE00134, PETZY, CL11, JENHOPE2583, LINDSEY923, KATIE617, LADYINWAIT, MRS.2010, MIRANDAH, TOWER6, GIGGLES85, LOUBYROO, NAVYWAG and RAIN31

PMA LADIES... You are NOT out of this egg chase if there is :af: = good sign!! FXD:dust:

LOROJOVANOS I think if you are truly worried, to call the doc, however, because I I use a FS, I received U/S and all types of testing to include an annual exam and it does not interefere with what is going on in there. GL :dust:

CRISTEENA FF will give you crosshair to confirm OV, BUT only after 3 higer temps. I wouldn't worry. As for the baby aspirin, I've taken it, and liek others, my doc said that there wasn't a need for me. It isn't just to help with implantation, it is used to thicken the lining which is the implantation issue for many women. My lining was checked numerous times so my doc said that it wasn't something that I needed to be concernd with. Having not had a BFP before does not necessairly mean there is an issue or that you have the issue. I am not sure how long you have been actively trying with knowing all of youinformation for certain (i.e. testing, labs, charting) but I would inquire with a doc to see if you have a linig issue. GL :dust:

LOUBYROO FXD this is the start of your BFP!:dust:

TOWER6 Everyone is definitely different, I've seen a FS for years just based off the method that we must concieve, and I know that for me, I use to have very long cycles basically as I did not get AF monthly but every other month, HOWEVER, it wasn't really a long cycle because I had confirmed OV every single month, if that makes sense to you. So I classified for years to have a regularly irregular cycle. GL :dust:

ECHO I hope that OV is nearer than we are thinking and I moved you to TBD... :dust:

KASSIAETHNE Hun, it is best if you plan to use Soft cups for TTC, that you try them out when you don't have AF, give it a try to see how they should be inserted after BD. It won't be as messy and you can practice placement. Congrats on the new puppy as well! :dust:

:hugs: so sorry that AF has flown in on you JODSPODS, MELLIPAIGE, FEZZIE, BEAUTIFULLEI2, and FELCITY 45 I hope that you will join us again on your next cycle! January will be up in a couple of weeks!

Ladies wanting to Chart/temp Click on my chart in my signature, sign up for a free account there and then fertilityfriend has awesome charting and temping information to follow. It is truly a helpful OV tool and tool to get to know your cycle. :dust:

Please look at page 38 once you have OV confirmed and before you start testing, for motivation on the chase! GL!

:blush:Well well well, hello EWCM. What is happening, seriously. I googled head colds and charting and since im charting vaginally and have had no fever, theres no reason to believe my temps the 2 previous days were related. Especially on no medication. But, now all day I've had so much EWCM. It's been 3 days since we bd'd cause I cannot hardly breathe, lol, but I guess we better get it on tonight!

I wanted to to repost this because I still haven't figured it out- anyone know?

Ok so random question- I'm full of questions on this TWW cuz.. Hey... What else better to do than educate ourselves I
Case were out for the month, right?!
Ok so.. A few of you have said that
You haven't o'd this month (or the month stated) but if you have to O to have a period then how is it possible
Not to O? And would I know I wasn't? How did you all know to even go check? We're symptoms CM wise the same?
I'm not necessarily thinking this is my case but it has me stumped from everything I've ever known

I wasn't ovulating, but would shed my lining every month. It would be a lighter period that maybe lasted a day and that's how i suspected i wasn't ovulating. I had a cd21 progesterone check and it was confirmed.

Hey girls, I'm a wee bit worried about my apt on thursday. Ill be 5 or 6dpo and they have already said ill be having a transvaginal ultrasound. Should I be worried? Can that cause potentail damage to implantation or the journey at all?

Don't worry, it only goes up for a bit, nothing to worry about.. They do it because the uterus is too small to be seen with a normal ultrasound. I've had 3 and there's nothing to worry about. Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->