• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December Testers!!!(114) BFP! (24) (1)Angel Find your TTC/Bump Buddy and Holiday BFP!

I will be starting it tonight. I took the Clomid at night to minimize side effects, so I'll do the same. I JUST filled up my pill case so CD 3 and 4, 100mg of soy, CD5 and 6 150mg and CD7 200mg of soy, so I'll see what that does. I wont be doing any opk's this month, just temping and checking CM. If nothing happens, on CD28, I will start some Provera so my cycle isn't insanely long! CD 14 or so, I'll try and BD every other day to ocver our bases. I'm taking b6 and b12 again this cycle, which is why im sure my LP was a bit longer last month!

That sounds like a good plan. FX'd for us this cycle.

Hi Ladies, it's going to take me a min to catch up, but if you'll have me ;) i'd like to join in for Dec. also.

I am still waiting to O, seeing how AF came in strong a few days ago. Good luck to all of you & hoping to see a lot of BFP's!! :D

I'm loving everyone's plans this cycle. I had originally planned on temping vaginally this cycle too but because of that I was waiting AF out. Well now that she is gone I'm not used to temping right now and I don't seem to be waking up by my alarm. I have been very lazy so far this cycle. So I guess my plan is to orally temp if I ever wake up at the right time lol. It just seems like less hassle. And hopefully BD every other day too maybe more around O. I'm sure ill still use OPKS though since I have a gagillion for online. Also DH has been taking a multi, a fertility supplement, and yes I purchased the ginseng. WHOOO!!!!!!! Hopefully we will see results. I'm also going to go back to using soft cups this cycle now knowing we are dealing with a low count.

Wow beautiful that is interesting. Unfortunately me and DH don't have the same insurance so I doubt my doc would feel his junk lol.

Well, we only BD'd once this month, right around the time of ovulation, so maybe we caught the egg, but I'm not hopeful. In hindsight we should have been BD every other night but I was so damn anxious for him to do his SA, because I figure we have only a 2% chance of conceiving every month, so I'd rather get referred sooner than later. It's the one time I ovulated early! Oh well. Good luck to everybody else :)

Hi all,

I've only just found you guys.

This has been my first month of properly TTC baby no. 2 and plan on testing on 9th Dec, so would love to join, if you'll have me? :)

:dust: loads of baby dust to all! :dust:

Ok, not only I said I would join on 4th of December, but I got my :bfp: today. So I guess I can start the count of :bfp:

Why did I test so early if AF is still 10 days away? Well, all this month I had a feeling that I ovulated early. I was taking Vitex, so it helped. And then I just felt pregnant. I tested as a joke, just to waste a test on :bfn:. But it came out positive!

Barhanita: Congratulations!

Please add me to the thread. I will be testing December 13th

I'm loving everyone's plans this cycle. I had originally planned on temping vaginally this cycle too but because of that I was waiting AF out. Well now that she is gone I'm not used to temping right now and I don't seem to be waking up by my alarm. I have been very lazy so far this cycle. So I guess my plan is to orally temp if I ever wake up at the right time lol. It just seems like less hassle. And hopefully BD every other day too maybe more around O. I'm sure ill still use OPKS though since I have a gagillion for online. Also DH has been taking a multi, a fertility supplement, and yes I purchased the ginseng. WHOOO!!!!!!! Hopefully we will see results. I'm also going to go back to using soft cups this cycle now knowing we are dealing with a low count.

Wow beautiful that is interesting. Unfortunately me and DH don't have the same insurance so I doubt my doc would feel his junk lol.

I found v temping to be more of a hassle. It made me actually consider not temping every morning. So before O I switched back to oral. Even if I mouth breath, or throw off the covers, I still always had a clear temp shift, so I am not worried about it. Lazy is good! Stress free to BFP!

I will be testing December 20. 2nd month of trying. Hubs is hoping for a BFP this time around just so when I ask him what he got me for Christmas, he can say "PREGNANT!".

No early testing this time for me. I was a wreck last TWW. This time, whatever happens happens, and testing early doesn't change the results. So I'll test the day after my period is due.

LMAO! Mint I'm so going to use that if I get my bfp this cycle!

Hello all! I am about to ovulate as I am using the fertility monitor and on high at this point however I noticed some spotting when I went to the bathroom before...after a few wipes the blood was gone. Anyone else experience ovulation bleeding? I am CD 10....just wondering! Hoping this is a good sign as we continue to TTC!! :thumbup:

On to December! If my cycle goes correctly, I'll be testing the 23rd! Gl on those Christmas BFPs ladies!!

CD 5 today- starting clomid round 3. 'sigh'. Last month I O'd on CD 16 and I have a 12 day LP so AF should be due December 18th. I'm a POAS-aholic so I'll probably start testing around the 14th. :) Hoping to get a BFP before I turn 35 on December 24th...

This weekend was especially tough with a niece's christening- and at that event 3 people announced their pregnancies. :( This is so hard.

Ladies i am breastfeeding my 17 months DD, if i dont get a bfp this cycle, do u think i can start vitex ? plz help me ladies.

CD 5 today- starting clomid round 3. 'sigh'. Last month I O'd on CD 16 and I have a 12 day LP so AF should be due December 18th. I'm a POAS-aholic so I'll probably start testing around the 14th. :) Hoping to get a BFP before I turn 35 on December 24th...

This weekend was especially tough with a niece's christening- and at that event 3 people announced their pregnancies. :( This is so hard.

TURTLE- I'm sorry you're feeling that way hon; im sure most of us have been in your shoes love...i have for sure. My fingers are crossed for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->