December Testers!!!(114) BFP! (24) (1)Angel Find your TTC/Bump Buddy and Holiday BFP!

loro, maybe it's just fertile CM after O? I had it in October. Or maybe you are O-ing now. Like you said, def BD just in case!

Well 12dpo today and bfn :( This is so depressing!

Hey girls, I'm a wee bit worried about my apt on thursday. Ill be 5 or 6dpo and they have already said ill be having a transvaginal ultrasound. Should I be worried? Can that cause potentail damage to implantation or the journey at all?

Don't worry, it only goes up for a bit, nothing to worry about.. They do it because the uterus is too small to be seen with a normal ultrasound. I've had 3 and there's nothing to worry about. Good luck x

Loro just realised that i had one done on the day of or day after ov and was pregnant 10 days later, so don't worry at all.

Can I join? I'm a crazy lady-baby-mission! :hi:

7 dpo... testing throughout this week (because I like to torture myself) and I expect AF on next Sunday!

put me down for testimg 12/24 Christmas Eve! Since im NTNP this cycle im not testing at all until the day after.AF is due, Im so worn out testing early and wastimg money!

I am 11 DPO and a :bfn: with some light spotting today :(

Best of luck to you!!

I had some (like a TINY bit) of pink CM last night and lots of lotiony white CM today.
:shrug:
AF is technically due on the 12th... Really wondering though!!

The witch has arrived! Bummer!! Now if I'm a 28 day cycle I just gotta find out my fertile days this time because I've never done opk's or temps. Ive just gone by cm and it's worked on my first 3 but now being remarried and after having had iud for 5 years this time seems to be a struggle... Any suggestions for this cycle?

The witch has arrived! Bummer!! Now if I'm a 28 day cycle I just gotta find out my fertile days this time because I've never done opk's or temps. Ive just gone by cm and it's worked on my first 3 but now being remarried and after having had iud for 5 years this time seems to be a struggle... Any suggestions for this cycle?

tower, what do you mean? just get a digi thermometer that at least reads 0.1 degrees, but 0.01 is better. are you signed up with FF or another place?

Oh no, bud, I am sorry :hugs: loadsa :dust: for next month x

My bbt reads .01 and I got it at Walmart for I think 6 or 7 dollars. Lots of baby dust to you, Tower!! :)

I don't want to b*tch on this thread, so a rant in my journal if you'd like to read and know why there is smoke coming out of my ears!

Im out, AF just came today.

But I added 2 days to my LP!

I'll see you on the flip side ;)

SO sorry AF got you Tower, Tekkitten! :hugs:

GL starlit, and benjwool!

Loro, Echo- you both have crazy temp drops! What is going on with that?!?!

Liz, I definitely think you O'd, and timed bd well! :dust:

AFM- FF gave me crosshairs today on a day I was not happy with, so I discarded all my crazy temps that were due to headache, hardly any sleep, or drinking the night before... She took the cross hairs off but I'm sure theyre going back in the same place tomorrow. :( :cry:

The holidays are hard to temp on schedule. Drinks, late nights, etc. I'm not stressing. This cycle is whatever.
GL with your crosshairs, Turtle! When will you test?

am I evil for thinking yay for others af cuz the ratio of me getting mine is down...don't know how that works in my head....but yeah......

echo have you ever used the bbt adjuster? You can still have some crazy temps, but for the most part you can even out your chart! Drinking doesn't affect my temp, but late nights do. So if I stay up really late and temp at a different time, or even the same time I adjust it so it comes out like I did it at the correct time.
https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php
This is a good one.

so symptom or no?...I made salad today for dinner, just cuz I was lazy to make food, and omg its so magically delicious. I'm not a salad person by nature...but I seriously could eat this every day for the rest of my life atm and be happy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->