December Testers!!!(114) BFP! (24) (1)Angel Find your TTC/Bump Buddy and Holiday BFP!

I need help ladies... I started on the 11 and I'm
Already done with AF... It's never longer than 4 days but this seems crazy. So should I start planning on looking for O and assume im in the about to try part I my cycle? Hmm

:hi:Welcome all New Joiners!!!! GL FXD! You will notice that your name has been added to the front page...:dust::dust:

:test: CASTAWAYBRIDE, CESTAMY83, DESTINYAWAITS, MAYBEBUB, OEDIPAMASS :test: Good Luck to you Hun! :dust:

:book: Still waiting on news from CHARLIE00134, PETZY, CL11, JENHOPE2583, KATIE617, LADYINWAIT, GIGGLES85, RAIN31, KEL21, LUCINDA7981, and BRIANA0990

PMA LADIES... You are NOT out of this egg chase if there is :af: = good sign!! FXD:dust:

GABBYGABZ sooo happy that graphic was helpful. It certainly helped me through years of TTC! GL :dust:

ERINDOLPHIN GL with your tests, I hope your numbers continue to rise Hun!:dust:

LIZLOVELUST That is Awesome that you OVd on your own. That has got to be a cycle destined for a BFP!:dust:
To address your ignored and yelled at comment... Very true, you have been on soooo many of my testing threads over the last year. However, I think the only one that I recall negativity was last month's and the Admin came in and deleted things, I didn't even see the comments. I have to second what CAT1285 stated and that is that the thread is sooo large at any given time, and comments UNINTENTIONALLY get overlooked. It pays to also say that some times people respond to similar questions that may have been presented before yours and assume I guess that you would read and see a good answer you could use as well. I would also say that we are all from different time zones, there are sooo many from the UK, Canada, USA, etc and we all get on here when we can. I have always tried to address as many ladies in my daily update to the thread as I can, but have learned from doing these for such a long time, not to comment on things that I was not familiar with, and that just may be the case where some of your questions are concerned. I cannot speak for everyone, but I know I have at one time or another address everyone in some manner. I know alot about your journey but that is because I have ran these threads for so long, others are just joining us and have to get familiar. I definitely wouldn't take it personally or feel the need to leave the thread, for as long as you have been around my threads, you know that I try my hardest to run a PMA thread that has friendliness and communication. I haven't noticed yelling or intentional ignoring in this thread and hope that I don't see it. The Admin will continue to do a good job of making sure of that as well, so I say stick around. However, you know what is best for you and if you feel you need to leave, I will understand, GL to you Hun, and :dust::dust: for this cycle and your TTC journey!:dust:

LOROJOVANOS I am going to head over to check out that journal!:dust:

DESTINYAWAITS I have a consistent 31-32day cycle, and have not gotten a pos on a HPT earlier than 15/16DPO, if you take glance at my chart, you will see it has mostly been 18DPO. GL :dust:

:hugs: so sorry that AF has flown in on you ladies I hope that you will join us again on your next cycle! January will be up in next week!!

Ladies wanting to Chart/temp Click on my chart in my signature, sign up for a free account there and then fertilityfriend has awesome charting and temping information to follow. It even offers courses, updates, and information from FS and OB docs to the method of charting and OV. It is truly a helpful OV tool and tool to get to know your cycle. I would totally recommend FF, because outside of a doctor appt with U/S you cannot count on CM or OV pains to say OV happened nor can you use the 14-day rule alone GL:dust:

Please look at page 73 once you have OV confirmed and before you start testing, for motivation on the chase! GL!

CD 29 - 9 dpo.
Watery CM.
No spotting or blood - internal check just has watery white/clear CM too.

Trying not to get my hopes up too much though.
I'll test around 13 dpo if AF still hasn't showed.

I think ill find a diff thread, I never feel welcomed here, I eiter get yelled at or ignored in here...

LIZ, honestly, I think you are being a bit too sensitive dear. My posts go unanswered or uncommented on all the time, its not a big deal at all, there are just so many posts in a big thread like this, that occasionally that happens, but for me, it just feels good to vent and share anyway. I felt badly for you last month when people were saying negative things about you on here, and I wanted you to stick around and feel free to express yourself, I didnt want you to get attacked like that. However, to be honest, right now, I kind of feel like you are starting some of the drama by making comments like above and making yourself a victim. What I am trying to say is, you need to look at this thread a bit differently, like we are all in this together for support, and not always expect complete attention/answers/comments all the time, its just not realistic. I thought it was a great idea of some of the girls to recommend you starting a journal, I think that would help you a lot. Sorry if this is harsh, I do not mean it to be at all ( I promise), but I am starting to get pushed away from this testing thread each month dealing with this negativity :/

can someone clue me into what "PMA" means? i learned most of the other acronyms, but cant figure this one out.... i've come up with "perpetual mucus addict" and "purple manic aardvarks"..... no?

can someone clue me into what "PMA" means? i learned most of the other acronyms, but cant figure this one out.... i've come up with "perpetual mucus addict" and "purple manic aardvarks"..... no?

LOL Positive Mental Attitude :)

LIZ- Don't go anywhere hon. I'm glad you have ovulated! Especially on your own, unfortunately I won't be testing with you this month, I haven't o'd or am I close but I will cheer you on!

AFM- I'm back from my apt...see journal:)

o no loro! Have never see nyour journal , but am going to stalk asap!! xx

And Liz, my posts get ignored too, there are so many ladie's here, dont take it personally. We are all here for you

positive mental attitude. i like that! (i liked mine also, but not all good ideas can get used) ;)

meh peed on another stick and bfn, the 20th needs to get here already lol. I never really expect one this earily but it would be nice

Thanks ladies! I think I just had a moment of random feeling down. I feel a lot better now! :) I'm also very gassy today, so much that it's annoying me! Lol

Took a nap - no AF when I woke up.
Went for a walk - no AF,

REALLY trying not to get my hopes up too much but OMG could this be it? Usually AF shows up the morning I expect her - last month she showed up in the early afternoon (1pmish).

:shrug:
I don't know - I'm not testing yet because I'm waiting till at least 11 dpo. BUT OMG... I would so love to surprise my husband with this news on our anniversary (the 23rd).

Took a nap - no AF when I woke up.
Went for a walk - no AF,

REALLY trying not to get my hopes up too much but OMG could this be it? Usually AF shows up the morning I expect her - last month she showed up in the early afternoon (1pmish).

:shrug:
I don't know - I'm not testing yet because I'm waiting till at least 11 dpo. BUT OMG... I would so love to surprise my husband with this news on our anniversary (the 23rd).

KMFX for you Starlit!

AFM, Feeling very AFish...counting myself out :/ I always get vaginal cramps a week before she's due Hubs asked tonight if we should get his sperm tested next week, he's seen me emotional lately about TTC and feels bad, lol... which month do people usually do that? Jan will only be cycle 5 for us. Is it standard practice to test the sperm before delving into my potential fertility issues in the future after we've been trying for a year? Thanks a lot ladies.

Number came back better then the doc expected. He wanted to see them above 200 and they were 482 :). Still nervous though. I will be crazy though until i know my peanut stays where he/she belongs

CRISTEENA- I was put on Clomid without having Matt's S/A tested. I don't necessarily believe it was the right thing but that's what our first FS did.
I would suggest though if you happen to get to 12 months of trying, ask the OB/GYN or your F/S or G/P, to have all of your bloods drawn, you have at least an U/S and your hubby tested. You do need to know what you guys are dealing with. I would hate for you to be in my position having been lead round and round for almost 3 years!

Cristeena if he's willing I'd say do it, then at least you know there's nothing wrong. Many doctors recommend starting with an SA because it's really easy to do.

Starlit how long is your lp normally? Is today only 10 dpo?

Thank you so much Loro and Luna, I really appreciate your help, and I am so sorry that is has been such a long and rough journey for you two, I cannot even begin to imagine :/

ERIN, thats great news!!

Yay Erindolphin! Hope those numbers keep going up!

Sorry you felt left out Liz. I have never neglected you all these cycles, as you should know. I'm not as active this cycle because I haven't ovulated and don't feel like stressing. So I have been staying in the journals primarily. Glad you o'd, definitely looks that way by your temps.

:af:

Wishing all you December testers lots of :dust:

Thank you so much Loro and Luna, I really appreciate your help, and I am so sorry that is has been such a long and rough journey for you two, I cannot even begin to imagine :/

ERIN, thats great news!!
TRust me I couldn't imagine at the start either. It doesn't help that there's apparently nothing wrong with either of us :(

Hopefully you won't have to wait so long!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->