December Testers!!!(114) BFP! (24) (1)Angel Find your TTC/Bump Buddy and Holiday BFP!

Hi Ladies!

I'm waiting until Wednesday the 19th to test if AF hasnt showed by then. Little background. My husband and I have been trying naturally for 18 months after Mirena IUD removal. DS is 4 years old. He wants a sibling. Yesterday, I had light pink spotting then nothing. Today it's slightly brown. I don't get myself excited because every month is BFN. So this month I'm just going to wait it out. Today is my hubby's bday and would love to show him a BFP but I don't think it's going to happen. I have been dizzy and queazy on and off for the last 4-5 days. Hoping this is my month.

Congrats to those who got their BFP's. I look forward to joining in soon.

:hi:Welcome all New Joiners!!!! GL FXD! You will notice that your name has been added to the front page...:dust::dust:

:bfp: CONGRATS EVELYNNSMOM and HOPEBABYSOON Wishing you a H&H 9 months!!!

:test: LEW32 :test: Good Luck to you Hun! :dust:

:book: Still waiting on news from CHARLIE00134, PETZY, CL11, JENHOPE2583, KATIE617, LADYINWAIT, GIGGLES85, RAIN31, KEL21, LUCINDA7981, BRIANA0990, CASTAWAYBRIDE, CESTAMY83, DESTINYAWAITS, MAYBEBUB, BEAUTIFULBLI, CUTLER101, HOPEFORBFP, CARLYP, JONESBABY19, RELMOM2011

PMA LADIES... You are NOT out of this egg chase if there is :af: = good sign!! FXD:dust:

ERINDOLPHIN that number is climbing steadily! YaY! That is so good Hun, I pray it continues!

LOROJOVANOS checked your numbers, looking good, those are so promising, and so happy you not only love your doc but that he was able to make "it official" for you!:dust:

LIZLOVELUST Hope that it is the start of your BFP Hun! I think it is still super early and I would hold that FRER but I don't doubt you used it GL:dust:

DATUCKER There is a really good implantation chart I post every wendnesday, it is on pg 73 of this very thread, check it out. :dust:

DAZED125 :wave: welcome back Hun!!! Thanks!!! I am still shocked, definitely still one day at a timing it but sooo happy! I cannot wait to see your BFP, just a little extra :dust: coming your way Hun, the 31st will be good to you, it is also my gender scan day! FXD!GL :dust:

:hugs: so sorry that AF has flown in on you LUNA_19, SARAHPG, OEDIPAMOS, STARLITEHOME, and DANTZ I hope that you will join us again on your next cycle! January will be up in next week!!

Ladies wanting to Chart/temp Click on my chart in my signature, sign up for a free account there and then fertilityfriend has awesome charting and temping information to follow. It even offers courses, updates, and information from FS and OB docs to the method of charting and OV. It is truly a helpful OV tool and tool to get to know your cycle. I would totally recommend FF, because outside of a doctor appt with U/S you cannot count on CM or OV pains to say OV happened nor can you use the 14-day rule alone GL:dust:

Please look at page 73 once you have OV confirmed and before you start testing, for motivation on the chase! GL!

Can I join please!! Due to test on 25th dec x x good luck to everyone still waiting to test :)

I'm out I started AF on Sunday morning!!! Booo so disappointed! I'm headed to a fertility center for a consult for ivf tomorrow morning! Wish me luck! Congrats to everyone on their bfps and good luck to the rest! Baby dust to all!!

Hello Ladies!

I need strength and support...It will be day 28 tomorrow and my cycles range from 27-28 days. My boobs were very sore until yesterday, but today only my nipples are slightly sore. We have been TTC for the last 2.5 yrs. I have hit 30 milestone this year. DH and I will be going away on for the holiday on the 23rd. I would really like to give him the news this time. My periods are regular and all everything's normal - one of those "unexplained fertility problems"

Will wait until 22nd to test.

Hello Ladies!

I need strength and support...It will be day 28 tomorrow and my cycles range from 27-28 days. My boobs were very sore until yesterday, but today only my nipples are slightly sore. We have been TTC for the last 2.5 yrs. I have hit 30 milestone this year. DH and I will be going away on for the holiday on the 23rd. I would really like to give him the news this time. My periods are regular and all everything's normal - one of those "unexplained fertility problems"

Will wait until 22nd to test.

I am praying for you. Keep strong, you will have your baby :)

Keep us updated.

Congrats to all the new bfp, wishing you H&H 9 months :)

Alright so I temped this morning, still high, I did test with a cheapie and there was a line! but I fell back asleep and when I woke up the line was gone! I'm a little confused!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test80379

I think what's in the photos is just an indent line, but there was an actual pink line this morning and I was so tired I forgot to take a photo and passed back out! Arg!

OMG, so I did a blue dye test just cause my friend had some and a line came up, NOT an evap either! omg omg..... It's SUPER faint but there! and it's a full thick line unlike my previous evap half line a few cycles back! omg!

LIZ, I saw it at 8 DPO and I am seeing it again at 9 DPO. I dont want to get you too excited, but I think its your BFP starting!

RELMOM, sorry! :(

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test80386

Do you see it???

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test80389

Here's an unedited photo and it's still there

Im trying to hold off using my FRER.... I really want to save it for when I'm farther along on my TWW!

Omg, I really just feel like it's it! and that blue dye is with evening urin!

anyone else see what I see? It's so much more noticeable in person but my phone camera sucks!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test80395

another photo of it.

Liz- you should use the frer tomorrow!

Afm- dh took my laptop so I'm on my phone... So this will be brief- 9dpo, -Hpt. But still early. Temp dip 2 days ago, now it's way up! I try not to symptom spot but I had insomnia last night- finally fell asleep, woke up drenched in sweat. Then all day today I've had a really annoying stomach ache/ nausea, and my Bbs are still really sore... Please please please somebody talk me down!

Ah I think I will use the FRER! I'm so scared, what it's a BFN? but I see a line on my cheapie and my blue dye!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->