December Testers!!!(114) BFP! (24) (1)Angel Find your TTC/Bump Buddy and Holiday BFP!

Thanks MrsMM24 - I posted a pic earlier but it got moved to the gallery. I'll take another in a few days and post then. If its bfp, am I ok to post a pic here? I know some users would rather people didn't and don't want to offend! Xx

Mrsmac,

I hope someone answers your question because I'm new and unsure of the written or unwritten rules about pics within the forum. Where is the gallery? Anyone know if there is a problem with posting PT pictures?

Wywy, I highlighted an area on your image. Is this the line that indicates it's positive? If so, I think they all look like BFP. Good luck and keep us updated!

Attachments

• image 8.jpg
    image 8.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 18
I Od later than I thought this month so my actual test day is now Friday- but of course I've been testing! Bfn- think the witch is coming right on schedule... If my temp drops to or below my cover line tomorrow then it's for sure...

Okay so three tests on left are from today. One on right is from yesterday. Just tell me I'm seeing things and I'm crazy. I can take it. :)

What dpo are you? I see those more on the "dark" side than "faint"! I would bet more on the :bfp: than anything!! I hope this is it for you!!!!!

Lacy, that is not the right place. Look under your box, towards the solid pink lines, and you will see faint other pink lines. Literally, just under the box you outlined.

Tower, LH is always present in your system, and fluctuates thru out the day and days. That is why when you take the two line opk, the test line needs to be equal to or darker than the control line. Having lines present at different darkness ers is normal. If you find it too hard to tell if the test line is dark or darker,I bought the I and used those until I thought it was a surge, then used the s,Isley one to confirm.

I just feel so different this cycle than I have all my other cycles, my boobs have never been so sore in my life, and my nipples hurt so bad they feel like falling off!

And your chart looks pretty good, isn't a temp that stays up and even rises a good indication?

Miss jamie, yea it usually is, but my last cycle my temps went up like this and stayed up for a long time then started to drop fast as AF arrived. Buuuuttt last cycle I did not have a temp drop in the LP.

Hi girls. Congrats on all the BFPs and faint lines! Good luck to everyone. I'm currently 11dpo, no symptoms at all! I always have sore boobies by now to tell me my AF is coming. So far nothing. I was hoping for a BFP today cuz it's my bday but nope BFN. Dunno if I'm still in this month, no symptoms except creamy cm. Fx'd for everyone including myself but I really don't like my temps this month. Can you guys take a quick peak at my ovulation chart and tell me what you think? FYI have low temps as well. Pre-O they are usually around 96.8 and after they rise but never above 97.8. Rarely. So like many I have low temps too. Thyroid is borderline so the OB put me on a low dose of thyroid medication to be safe.

I guess I never officially said but AF came on Sunday. I started letrozole last night. I will see some of you in January.

Congrats to the BFPs and Liz I'm still hopeful for you.

Welcome blondhopeful! :hi:

I stalked the November thread for awhile before I finally joined. :) Then it became an addiction and I joined December... Now it looks like I may be joining January too in a few days...

:af:!

Tower, LH is always present in your system, and fluctuates thru out the day and days. That is why when you take the two line opk, the test line needs to be equal to or darker than the control line. Having lines present at different darkness ers is normal. If you find it too hard to tell if the test line is dark or darker,I bought the I and used those until I thought it was a surge, then used the s,Isley one to confirm.

It was lighter both days as then today I tested twice and it's only a test line- like NO line whatsoever... Which I've never seen before. It's the answer brand and I can't post cuz I only have a iPhone. It's so strange though...
Thnks for all ur help!

I meant to ask you turtlemama - where are you from? I'm in north Idaho- what I call the great northwest.. You close to me?

It was lighter both days as then today I tested twice and it's only a test line- like NO line whatsoever... Which I've never seen before. It's the answer brand and I can't post cuz I only have a iPhone. It's so strange though...
Thnks for all ur help!

This has happened to me with the Walgreens store brand... With the FRER opk I always get a fade in but with those, I was all over the place! Sometimes I wouldnt even get a positive, just 2 that were very close in one day. :wacko:

Sorry it's my
Time of the day to be chat happy now that I have a the kids in bed! Sorry! But one more question, now that I'm temping for the first time I really don't know what to look for as far as the rise and dip- when I look (STALK) all f
Yours I see it rise and fall daily, I know I sound dumb but I guess if you can please help inform me then my temping can actually
Serve a purpose lol thanks ladies!

And welcome blondhopeful! Everyone should hop over and continue next cycle on the jan thread as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->