December Testers!!!(114) BFP! (24) (1)Angel Find your TTC/Bump Buddy and Holiday BFP!

Oh my gosh thank you so much for all the posts!! The crazy thing about my low core temps is that I wake up so sweaty lately that I feel like I am seriously sick
And that I will for sure be running a temperature, but nope 97.90 today. I am wondering of FF will even tell me if I O tomorrow or soon at all because I won't have 6 temps by tomorrow. So yes I'm doing OPKs and temping and PRAYING I catch that little egg this month.

OHH and I bought softcups so we have been having a lot of fun laughing at the sound of that lol

Thanks so much ladies!

And never never too much info!! I love chattiness that's why I'm
Here!

I'm out. AF showed her face this morning. :( I was so hoping this was my month. By this unusual AF I just feel like something is up. No cramping at all. Very unusual for me.

sorry to hear wywy :(
tower, lately i've been sleeping "hot" also, like waking up with a flushed face and needing less clothes. but my temps are a-ok; isnt it funny how the body works? :) (ps. have i mentioned before how i love softcups? oh yes.)

temp went up a little, super sore boobs n nipps, now im constipated and that neeeever happens to me. also still very faint line on blue dye tests but nothibg on ic today.

So I guess next month Im gonna go all out with TTC. Gonna chart, BBT, use preseed, whole nine yards. I want another baby before my son gets any older.

So I guess next month Im gonna go all out with TTC. Gonna chart, BBT, use preseed, whole nine yards. I want another baby before my son gets any older.

Woot im doing the same, just started charting today

hi ladies,

So sorry to those the witch got!! She can be a real B.

AFM, BFN this morning at 11DPO on Wondfo and $tree, and she is due today. I usually have a 27 day cycle with a 10 day luteal phase, but this month I ovulated two days later, so I am having a 29 day cycle. Feel like she will be here any minute. I have three answer brands, but not going to waste those since the super sensitive Wondfo is BFN. I know the witch is coming, she is just teasing me and giving me false hope!!

GL everyone!

Also, this month I will be trying 50mg of B complex to lengthen my LP!

Me too. Day 1. So maybe we can be buddies through this and hopefully one of us gets a BFP. I think I'm gonna go buy opks too.

Me too. Day 1. So maybe we can be buddies through this and hopefully one of us gets a BFP. I think I'm gonna go buy opks too.

Yay always been wanting a ttc buddy. Found one this month but she wound up getting pregnant this month yay for her. Day 1 here too.

i have opks, preseed, and softcups.

I got my opks on amazon here

https://www.amazon.com/Ovulation-Pr..._2?ie=UTF8&qid=1355936949&sr=8-2&keywords=Opk

They were accurate for my ttc partner and for me they did darken too during my o time so im assuming for me too.
They also come with pregnancy tests so i feel less guilty bout being all poas crazy

What's a soft cup?

"Softcup fertility success stories are now so commonplace that Instead has filed for FDA clearance to officially market the Softcups as a conception aid.

Better yet, Softcups are "body friendly and body safe." They have been tested for biocompatibility and are hypoallergenic. In the over ten years that the product has been on the market, there have been no reported incidences of Toxic Shock Syndrome. Instead Softcups are made entirely of hypoallergenic, non-toxic, non-irritating, non-absorbent materials that have been used for more than 20 years in the health care profession. And the Softcups have no irritating latex.

The Softcup by Instead was originally designed as an innovative "no strings" and "no wings" alternative to traditional forms of feminine protection. Yet, it was the trying-to-conceive community who first used the Softcup as a preconception fertility aid.

According to Instead, the makers of the Softcup, trying-to-conceive (TTC) couples were "seeking a simple and affordable option before going to more extreme treatments. [These couples] discovered that the Softcup could be inserted immediately after intercourse to promote conception - and they had amazing success stories to prove it.”

As a fertility aid, the rationale behind the Softcup is simple: Following lovemaking, the Softcup is used as a reservoir to hold semen and sperm close to the cervix. The cervix is the channel that sperm must pass through to reach the uterus and fertilize the egg. Thus, the Softcup may work as a fertility aid by helping pool sperm around the cervix."

Copied and pasted from insteads website cuz im on my ipad, harder to type out the whole explinations but alot of women ttc get pregnant after using them because they hold the sperm up to the cervix

Ohh :/ hmm thanks!

Yup they arent that expencive i bought mine from amazon too (easier for me instead of wanting to drive everywhere when in the usa)

https://www.amazon.com/Instead-Soft...e=UTF8&qid=1355938107&sr=8-1&keywords=Softcup here

Congrats to all the BFP's. Sorry to any the wicked witch got.

Afm- 9 dpo. trying not to get my hopes up too much but I do have a symptom that I haven't had in previous TWWs. For the last 2-3 days I have had a constant sore feeling in the area of my uterus. Like when your muscles are sore the next day from working out. It is very tender especially when DS jumps in my lap or presses on my stomach. Has anyone ever experienced this or heard of anyone who has?

Okay so I thought AF visited me this morning. Put in a tampon and went on about my day. Went to change it and there was nothing there. Took a test (IC) and got a very very faint line. I thought maybe I'm losing my mind or something. I'm so confused. AF or what? Any suggestions or ideas?

Okay so three tests on left are from today. One on right is from yesterday. Just tell me I'm seeing things and I'm crazy. I can take it. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 28

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member