December Testers!!!(114) BFP! (24) (1)Angel Find your TTC/Bump Buddy and Holiday BFP!

Okay so three tests on left are from today. One on right is from yesterday. Just tell me I'm seeing things and I'm crazy. I can take it. :)

I see it mostly on the one on the left!

The picture is a lot more faint than the actual test. When I lined them up I could see a difference. So I did two more in a row to see if I'm crazy or if there is a change.

Okay so three tests on left are from today. One on right is from yesterday. Just tell me I'm seeing things and I'm crazy. I can take it. :)

Yeppers! There's a line and def more apparent on the left. Woohoo! Keep testing and keep us posted :happydance:

I keep squeezing my boobs every half hour to see if they hurt yet...! I think If they hurt then af is in her way next week. Due weds...currently no soreness. But usually they hurt 5 days before... anyone else or is it just me?

Mine aren't hurting at all. Just dizzy and extremely yellow urine. It's weird I know.

Also my boyf cooked himself Gammon steak.for dinner and is in bed next to me and its all I can smell. It's turning my stomach!

I check my bbs all the time but I think I make them sore by poking and prodding them

I check my bbs all the time but I think I make them sore by poking and prodding them

Yeah I'm the same. they are fine and don't hurt till a few days after they've been squeezed squished and mauled every five minutes. Every month I think to myself, I wonder if they wouldn't hurt if I didn't squeeze them,not even once... But I never get to find out coz its so easy to have a feel lol

As promised...... to help ease the stress.

You MUST keep in mind that this is based on a 28-30 day cycle. So if you know that yours is shorter or longer, you have to tweak the numbers or days a little.... GL Ladies

December!!!

https://thomasgwyndunbar.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/conception2implantation.jpg?w=513&h=388

This is just an idea of the timing, give or take a day ladies!

This really only works/makes sense to look at if you know (based on temp drop or specific digi monitor) the exact Ovulation day.

AFTER IMPLANTING HCG does not build up enough to show on an HPT or Blood test for 2-3 days! Keep this in mind... Implantation can occur as late as 12DPO!

(Just to keep us in perspective... The thread moves quickly and everyone can't keep up as it does or are new to the thread and haven't read back. I think this will give some good motivation in the middle of the week!)

*Thanks DEBZIE*

:hi:Welcome all New Joiners!!!! GL FXD! You will notice that your name has been added to the front page...:dust::dust:

:test: BELLYDREAMS, MRSMAC02, and WYWYMOM :dust:

:book: Still waiting on news from CL11, JENHOPE2583, KATIE617, LADYINWAIT, GIGGLES85, RAIN31, LUCINDA7981, BRIANA0990, BEAUTIFULBLIS, CUTLER101, CARLYP, JONESBABY19, LEW32, CRISTEENA, MUSICFOREVER, and TURTLEMOMMA :test: Good Luck to you Hun!

PMA LADIES... You are NOT out of this egg chase if there is :af: = good sign!! FXD:dust:

LIZLOVELUST If you wait another day and use a pink dye, you should get a better result Hun, GL :dust:

LINDSS That looks like the start of a BFP Hun! GL :dust:

MRSMAC02 and WYWYMOM I don't see sticks to judge but it sounds like you may be seeing the start of a very early BFP, GL FXD!:dust:

:hugs: so sorry that AF has flown in on you DESTINYAWAITS, CESTAMY83, and KASSIAETHNE I hope that you will join us again on your next cycle! January!! Here we are: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...ers-0-come-find-buddy-today.html#post24051519

Ladies wanting to Chart/temp Click on my chart in my signature, sign up for a free account there and then fertilityfriend has awesome charting and temping information to follow. It even offers courses, updates, and information from FS and OB docs to the method of charting and OV. It is truly a helpful OV tool and tool to get to know your cycle. I would totally recommend FF, because outside of a doctor appt with U/S you cannot count on CM or OV pains to say OV happened nor can you use the 14-day rule alone GL:dust:

Please look at page 111 once you have OV confirmed and before you start testing, for motivation on the chase! GL!

Chimmi, I love love softcups. They hold it all in, no post sex mess. It's great. Highly recommend.

Ok so Monday I took an OPK and it was a line but not dark enough so I skipped a day which was my first day of temping then yesterday I took an OPK and it wasn't dark enough to be positive so today I took one on CD 10 and it's gone! No line at all....?! What? Does this mean I O'd??? Or just that I am too soon still but then why did I have lines? Oh man this has me totally confused from what I thought was going on... Help?

Thanks MrsMM24 - I posted a pic earlier but it got moved to the gallery. I'll take another in a few days and post then. If its bfp, am I ok to post a pic here? I know some users would rather people didn't and don't want to offend! Xx

Post a pic! I Am all about supporting myladues and want to see all poss bfps"!

Three on left are today. One on right is yesterday. All are IC. Testing with FRER tomorrow. FX'd.

To let all you ladies trying know. AF was due today and for the last three days I was absolutely positive she was coming. Only one thing was different. I had a tightness across my abs since about a week ago. This morning when I thought I saw AF I was so bummed but took a test anyways. I was completely shocked when checked it 5 min later and saw a very faint line. Hang in there ladies. :winkwink:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 15
Three on left are today. One on right is yesterday. All are IC. Testing with FRER tomorrow. FX'd.

To let all you ladies trying know. AF was due today and for the last three days I was absolutely positive she was coming. Only one thing was different. I had a tightness across my abs since about a week ago. This morning when I thought I saw AF I was so bummed but took a test anyways. I was completely shocked when checked it 5 min later and saw a very faint line. Hang in there ladies. :winkwink:

Yaaay, i am very excited for you. Waiting for your FRER
:happydance:

Ladies we should never give up :) good luck and lots of baby dust to all

I tested yesterday and BFN, this morning AF showed so onto next month!!

Congrats ladies on your BFPs!!!
See the other ladies in the next month!!

Hi Ladies,

Quick update: I'm 9dpo here on a 32 day cycle. AF is due on Dec 24th. I broke down and took my first pregnancy test this morning, and thought I saw the faintest of lines (see pic). It's suppose to look like a + sign if you're pregnant. I'm not sure what brand this is. I took an FRER this evening and it was clearly negative. I know its still early, but now i'm obsessing over it. Wish I had waited a little longer to test!! I hope to wait until Friday to test again, but may break down and do it in the morning.

Does this look like an evap line or could it be real? I'm not familiar with evaps. Thanks!

Attachments

• 1st testD.jpg
    1st testD.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 21

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79