December Testers!!!(114) BFP! (24) (1)Angel Find your TTC/Bump Buddy and Holiday BFP!

Hey MrsMM24 - just thought I'd update you!

BFP!!! Can't quite believe it! Still lighter than the control line but that little pink stripe is 100% there, not a squinter today :)

Now I just need to keep my fingers crossed for a sticky bean!!

Good luck and lots of baby dust to the rest of the ladies on the thread xx

I am now 4 dpo. Had a very slight dizzy spell, and constant mild cramping like AF. And lots and lots of gas...Hoping it's a good sign! Too early to tell of course. Ready to give my 7 year old dd a little brother (hopefully) or sister. I feel pretty confident right now, so we'll see!! Anyone else 4 dpo??

Hey MrsMM24 - just thought I'd update you!

BFP!!! Can't quite believe it! Still lighter than the control line but that little pink stripe is 100% there, not a squinter today :)

Now I just need to keep my fingers crossed for a sticky bean!!

Good luck and lots of baby dust to the rest of the ladies on the thread xx

Congrats, and welcome to the club:happydance:

Liz any news?

Hi Ladies,

Quick update: I'm 9dpo here on a 32 day cycle. AF is due on Dec 24th. I broke down and took my first pregnancy test this morning, and thought I saw the faintest of lines (see pic). It's suppose to look like a + sign if you're pregnant. I'm not sure what brand this is. I took an FRER this evening and it was clearly negative. I know its still early, but now i'm obsessing over it. Wish I had waited a little longer to test!! I hope to wait until Friday to test again, but may break down and do it in the morning.

Does this look like an evap line or could it be real? I'm not familiar with evaps. Thanks!

Lacy, I cannot tell from the pic you posted, but I would stay away from blue dye tests, I have had a few false positives. Let us know what the next test looks like!

AFM, 12 DPO, BFN. Very confused because I always have a 10 day LP, but since I didnt get AF yesterday when she was due, today makes it an 11 day LP. Also, I usually have a 27 day cycle, and today makes it a 30 day cycle if AF comes today since im on CD 31. Also, I ovulated 2 days later than usual, so my cycle would be 2 days longer, but today makes it 3 days longer. My tests are all stark white BFN's, so I think I must have stressed so much, my body is delaying my period... hopefully I'll have an answer soon.

Congrats to the BFPs and my apologies for those the witch got.

I tested yesterday and BFN, this morning AF showed so onto next month!!

Congrats ladies on your BFPs!!!
See the other ladies in the next month!!

So sorry the witch found you! :growlmad: but way to be positive for your next cycle. I'm sending you positive baby vibes for a New Years bfp!! :hugs:

tower, just temp everyday and try not to look too much at the details of the numbers. you are looking for a trend, lower before OV, higher after ov. the day to day varies (as you said, you checked our all our charts and can see the variation), but you will see a biphasic pattern. does that help at all?
afm, either 8 or 15 dpo. FF thinks i might have a triphasic chart, but i'm unconvinced. i think i will cave in and test on saturday morning, regardless. i have no symptoms, althought i had a CRAZYILY vivid dream last night - things that were in it included: my ex husband, a marching band, my current bf, and pos and neg hpt, and getting married immediately after graduating college (like walk down the aisle to get degree, the whole scene morphs into a wedding, like flash mob style). i dont know if it means anything, and i dream vividly all the time, but whoa, that was weird.

Congrats Mrsmac! Happy and Healthy 9 months!

As for me, negative at 14dpo with AF due tomorrow...looks like it's going to be another cycle down. And this one marked our cycle before no longer trying naturally, I'm calling up my gynecologist to discuss options.

did a dollar store test, bfn, temp went down a little, I think af is on her way :(

edit: just wipped and im spotting brownish :( im 12dpo

liz! keep hope, lots of women spot before bfp! it's not over just yet...

DAtucker, I am sorry to hear that :( Also, random, but I have been forgetting to tell you for a couple months now that every time I see your profile pic, it reminds me of Leonardo Dicaprio, lol, anyone ever tell you that?

GL liz

Hi Ladies,

Quick update: I'm 9dpo here on a 32 day cycle. AF is due on Dec 24th. I broke down and took my first pregnancy test this morning, and thought I saw the faintest of lines (see pic). It's suppose to look like a + sign if you're pregnant. I'm not sure what brand this is. I took an FRER this evening and it was clearly negative. I know its still early, but now i'm obsessing over it. Wish I had waited a little longer to test!! I hope to wait until Friday to test again, but may break down and do it in the morning.

Does this look like an evap line or could it be real? I'm not familiar with evaps. Thanks!

Lacy, I cannot tell from the pic you posted, but I would stay away from blue dye tests, I have had a few false positives. Let us know what the next test looks like!

AFM, 12 DPO, BFN. Very confused because I always have a 10 day LP, but since I didnt get AF yesterday when she was due, today makes it an 11 day LP. Also, I usually have a 27 day cycle, and today makes it a 30 day cycle if AF comes today since im on CD 31. Also, I ovulated 2 days later than usual, so my cycle would be 2 days longer, but today makes it 3 days longer. My tests are all stark white BFN's, so I think I must have stressed so much, my body is delaying my period... hopefully I'll have an answer soon.

Any thoughts on my situation above? :/

I just cant take my boobs hurting lol, they hurt worse than they ever have before!

Hi Ladies,

Stress could very well be delaying your period. But your lp can vary up to 2 days on either side, as well, which is still considered perfectly normal. For instance, my lp is usually 14 days, but sometimes its 13, sometimes 15. I have had an 11 and a 17. Are you taking B6? That can elongate your LP. Or it could be taking a little while for a bfp to show...

Hi Ladies,

Stress could very well be delaying your period. But your lp can vary up to 2 days on either side, as well, which is still considered perfectly normal. For instance, my lp is usually 14 days, but sometimes its 13, sometimes 15. I have had an 11 and a 17. Are you taking B6? That can elongate your LP. Or it could be taking a little while for a bfp to show...

Thanks echo. Not taking B vitamins but was going to start for next cycle since my LP is only 10 days. With my cycle 1 day late LP is now 11 days but obviously still too short. Glad to know that it can vary sometimes though. I think you are right and it is prob stress related. Thanks so much.

Took a FRER this morning and another Internet cheapie. Both are positive. :)

:happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 16
congrats wywy! thats like 16/17 bfps in this thread!

This is my first month as a member of baby and bump. I have had the best support during my tww from so many ladies that I can't thank enough. I can't believe I finally got that second line and I am still hoping for all the rest that are still trying.

Liz, I felt that way too honestly. I had no symptoms at all except some dizziness. Then a day before AF was due I started spotting. First light pink then brown. The day AF was due I woke up and I thought AF had started because it was similar to a light flow. Just out of curiosity I took another test and faint line. Hold onto hope until AF shows full force. Even then you can't be too sure.

Best of luck.

Liz, I felt that way too honestly. I had no symptoms at all except some dizziness. Then a day before AF was due I started spotting. First light pink then brown. The day AF was due I woke up and I thought AF had started because it was similar to a light flow. Just out of curiosity I took another test and faint line. Hold onto hope until AF shows full force. Even then you can't be too sure.

Best of luck.

Congrats to you!!!! Pray u have a sticky bean!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->