• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December Testers!!!(114) BFP! (24) (1)Angel Find your TTC/Bump Buddy and Holiday BFP!

Oops our posts crossed liz. Lol. Think I might see a faint line on your frer. Fx'd we both get clear, darker lines with FMU in the next day or two.

OMG just noticed my FMU has a faint line too and you can see it in invert!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test81153

I think I see something but I can't tell if it has colour. Test again tomorrow

girlinyork, it has pink to it in real life! Oh I wish it was tomorrow morning already!

liz, i see it, but with squinty eyes, barely there, i'm really looking for it.... i know you're going mad, but please, wait a little bit longer (tomorrow even)....

LIZ I see it on both, but I agree with the girls, its sooo faint, I cant tell if its indent or not... looking forward to your FMU test tmrw.

thanks ladies, oh I wish it was tomorrow morning already! It's not even 5pm here yet! ugh!

Liz- mine looked just like that yesterday. Today it's definitely more noticeable. FX'd for a BFP tomorrow!

oh wywy I'm so impatient, do your boobs hurt like crazy? Or your abdomen feel full/heavy?

oh wywy I'm so impatient, do your boobs hurt like crazy? Or your abdomen feel full/heavy?

My boobs feel heavy and tingly today. My abdomen has felt full since last week. :thumbup:

Trust me. Wait and test in am. If you test earlier and the lines don't darken it may disappoint you.

My boobs don't feel full but they hurt like craaaaazy, and my abdomen feels full since yesterday, I'm a bit sleepy, but that's it, that's all that I'm feeling.

DAtucker, I am sorry to hear that :( Also, random, but I have been forgetting to tell you for a couple months now that every time I see your profile pic, it reminds me of Leonardo Dicaprio, lol, anyone ever tell you that?

GL liz

Lmao!! I have never heard that! I'm wondering if he would be pleased or offended if I told him that? He's s macho guy who thinks Leonardo DiCaprio is a "pansy." lol!

DAtucker, I am sorry to hear that :( Also, random, but I have been forgetting to tell you for a couple months now that every time I see your profile pic, it reminds me of Leonardo Dicaprio, lol, anyone ever tell you that?

GL liz

Lmao!! I have never heard that! I'm wondering if he would be pleased or offended if I told him that? He's s macho guy who thinks Leonardo DiCaprio is a "pansy." lol!

Haha, its a HUGE compliment!!! :) Seriously though, he looks exactly like him lol

GL liz

Haha, its a HUGE compliment!!! :) Seriously though, he looks exactly like him lol

Well thank you lol! I'm telling him you said so tonight and see how he reacts. I love teasing him like that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->