• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December Testers!!!(114) BFP! (24) (1)Angel Find your TTC/Bump Buddy and Holiday BFP!

AFM, I am between 10 and 12 dpo. Tested again yesterday, after my very faint line on frer three days ago , and stark white BFN. All of my symptoms are gone, except I can not sleep. Trying not to get to discouraged....but have a bad feeling Im out

So 15dpo and AF has failed to make her normal morning arrival. I'm over my normal luteal phase, so that has me slightly excited except for the bfn and slight cramps on the right side. She would show up during work, the witch...

How common are anovulatory cycles? I was getting excited since I am 2 days late with no sign of AF, but since im testing BFN, I started wondering if maybe I didnt ovulate, and thus no period :/ I had +OPKS and a temp shift, but it was my first time temping and I may have screwed up somehow IDK. Do you think it would be more likely that I am building HCG slowly or that I just wont get a period this month? Thanks so much ladies.

So sorry to those the witch got

So 15dpo and AF has failed to make her normal morning arrival. I'm over my normal luteal phase, so that has me slightly excited except for the bfn and slight cramps on the right side. She would show up during work, the witch...

Datucker, Im in a similar boat, 2 days past my normal LP, but BFN. Frustrating, and I feel like I am getting teased and she will just be very late. FX for both of us!!

AFM, I am between 10 and 12 dpo. Tested again yesterday, after my very faint line on frer three days ago , and stark white BFN. All of my symptoms are gone, except I can not sleep. Trying not to get to discouraged....but have a bad feeling Im out

Sorry Lindss, GL!!!!:hugs:

BFN this morning, it's stark white on dollar store and FRER...... and temp went down .1 degree.... :( still spotting and super sore boobs, I think AF is on her way....

tower, i get ewcm before ov, like 2-3 days, but i think your Ov is soon, with all those good signs! keep poas till that opk gets dark, then especially DTD that day and the next day!
cristeena, i have heard that annovulatory cycles are fairly common. also, you could have delayed ov, although if you think you had a temp shift... ??? for me, i have generally longer cycles, but in july it was in the cd40 range, and this month is going to be a long one also - both times ov was delayed by 1 week. lets hope it's a bfp... and also hope that you have continued dtd, just in case you had delayed ov. gl to you and datucker!

How common are anovulatory cycles? I was getting excited since I am 2 days late with no sign of AF, but since im testing BFN, I started wondering if maybe I didnt ovulate, and thus no period :/ I had +OPKS and a temp shift, but it was my first time temping and I may have screwed up somehow IDK. Do you think it would be more likely that I am building HCG slowly or that I just wont get a period this month? Thanks so much ladies.

So sorry to those the witch got
If you had a temp shift then you ovulated. Is your temp still up? Last cycle I tried to o, my temp went up them went back down and I o'ed a week later, if not for charting I would have thought I was a week late. Maybe it was a few days later than you thought or maybe you are just having a weird longer lp (mine is usual 11-13 days but I once had a 17 day for no apparent reason). Where did your chart go? Maybe some people can give you some advice on it.

This is my FRER from this morning. It's faint and I'm worried it might be an indent since it doesnt have much color. In the past though FRER has always given me stark white BFN.
What does everyone think? BFP???

Attachments

• omg.jpg
    omg.jpg
    1.1 KB · Views: 50
I feel bad , actually kinda depressed reading these updates.
i know that ttc for less than a year is considered nothing but i know how it feels every month when i thought that was it then af shows.
Hang in there ladies , u will get your babies, they r just waiting for the right time to knock your doors.
Liz cheer up plz, cristeena too.
I am still waiting for good news.

ive been ttc for a year and three months :(

You will get it dear, just wait.
I never thought i was pregnant this month. Actually i was at my dr on 1st dec and gave me agnus castus for 3 months and told i was from the 50 percent that cant get pregnant while breast feeding .
On the 3rd of dec i got my bfp. I thought it was a false positive, and it was from the 2 times i took the agnus castus . So i called him and asked him if these pills can do so?
He said no u r pregnant!

What i mean is it will happen for u.
Did u see a dr?

yea I did, I have pcos so sometimes I need clonid but this month I Oed on my own

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->