• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December Testers!!!(114) BFP! (24) (1)Angel Find your TTC/Bump Buddy and Holiday BFP!

H&H 9 months wywy! The best part is seeing the words on a digi.

Liz both my pregnancies the awful boobs pain was the sign. Both times didnt expect i was pregnant.

I truly believe it's an important sign.

BIGGGG temp drop today, AF began this afternoon. :( So sad. Hope NOT to see you all in the January thread!!!

Congrats on your BFP's ladies!!

turtle So sorry :( :hugs:

AFM Tmrw will be 2 days late, ( which has never happened, im usually 27 day cycle, and tomorrow will be a CD 32 (O'd 2 days later). I had a BFN tonight... SO confused, and I HATE that my period is late because it is going to make it SO much harder when AF decides to show up. A late period gives me WAY more hope that I normally would have...

GL everyone!

baby dream, oh thats good news! my boobs are so painful, its drivimg me nuts, it hurts to even wear a bra :(

baby dream, oh thats good news! my boobs are so painful, its drivimg me nuts, it hurts to even wear a bra :(

LIZ, this month was the first month ever that my boobs were hurting. They NEVER do. It was So So bad, I took my bra off every chance I got and they were just so heavy and achey feeling, it hurt to lay on my stomach as well. I am two days late now as of tmrw, but as of yesterday the boob pain just disappeared out of nowhere, and I am back to normal...not sure if that is good or bad....

LIZ, this month was the first month ever that my boobs were hurting. They NEVER do. It was So So bad, I took my bra off every chance I got and they were just so heavy and achey feeling, it hurt to lay on my stomach as well. I am two days late now as of tmrw, but as of yesterday the boob pain just disappeared out of nowhere, and I am back to normal...not sure if that is good or bad....
Why dont you test?

Why dont you test?

I have been since 8 DPO, all BFN :shrug::nope:

Why dont you test?

I have been since 8 DPO, all BFN :shrug::nope:

Well i think u will get ur bfp 14 or 15 DPO :flower:
No AF is the best sign ever, maybe your hcg levels are still abit low.
Baby dust your way, lots of it :dust:

Liz- I would wait until tomorrow with FMU or you might end up driving yourself crazy like I am. With a line not quite clear enough to get excited about yet. I wish I had saved mine for FMU so I could be more sure.

Yay!!!!!!

Was this ur first cycle? Congrats!!! I am do jealous ( not in a bad way ) spread that baby dust to all of us

I meant to ask you turtlemama - where are you from? I'm in north Idaho- what I call the great northwest.. You close to me?

Seattle. :) Close! :hi:

Very!! My parents are actually over working in Seattle right now. Sorry AF got u we could buddy up in the January thread, I started in that one the other day.

And I did the OPKs and they were still too faint but then yesterday it was cometely blank/ stark white! But then today it's a faint line again so i hope to see a dark dark line soon. I'm 3 "textbook" days away fron O but that could be off too so I'm BDing every other day now with softcups and then wen I see that line and CM We will go for everyday lol im wondering if I will O on CD14 or not because I normally can always tell by CM and it's been so dry/scarce this month. I feel dehydrated so im gonna start downing bottles of water since I hear that helps. I just feel so scattered this cycle by trying new stuff that I honestlydon't feel like I'm going to catch O symptoms in time, idk why, I'm typically a positive person but I just feel weird this month. Hmm, hard to explain. FX! And I'll be looking forward to buddying up best month if I see u over there!!

I'm out.. Thanks! See u next year! Congrats to all ladies with BfPs

I think I'm gonna ovulate! My temp had a big drop today and then my OPK was lighter than test line but I have like 2 inch egg white cm tonight! Are these the right signs? Doesnt a dip in temp mean u usually O within 24 hrs? Omg I hope I catch it!! I'm
Very excited!!!

Opinions?

I'm out, MrsMM. AF has arrived, the dirty :witch: I'll see you all in January! :)

Joining in. I'm on vacation til the 27 th and I'm going into 12 dpo. Wasnt putting to much effort in this month. Not gonna test unless I'm actually late for a change since we are out if town.
Super naseous past few days and the night before we left at 7 dpo I got some strong AF like cramps thst lasted for like a hour followed by strong stomach cramps/ache that lasted for over a day -_-.
Sore nipples and had my first ever baby dream last night.
Oh well thats about it to distracted to ss this month. Would be a wonderful xmas gift but if not 2013 will be our year.
Good luck everyone relax and enjoy your holiday!!@

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->