• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December Testers!!!(114) BFP! (24) (1)Angel Find your TTC/Bump Buddy and Holiday BFP!

How common are anovulatory cycles? I was getting excited since I am 2 days late with no sign of AF, but since im testing BFN, I started wondering if maybe I didnt ovulate, and thus no period :/ I had +OPKS and a temp shift, but it was my first time temping and I may have screwed up somehow IDK. Do you think it would be more likely that I am building HCG slowly or that I just wont get a period this month? Thanks so much ladies.

So sorry to those the witch got

There is a possibility. I was having Anovulatory cycles but still had my period regularly. Sometimes it would be up to a week late though. In the time period when we didnt know what was going on (before a year of TTC) I didnt temp or use OPK's. I just went by the calendar. But then ended up finding out that my follies werent maturing enough to burst and release an egg.

BFN this morning, it's stark white on dollar store and FRER...... and temp went down .1 degree.... :( still spotting and super sore boobs, I think AF is on her way....

Oh no Liz! My fingers are still crossed for you! There is still a chance it could be our month!!

cramps are getting worse but af isnt due for two or three more days.... ugh

baby dream I think I may!

echo, thanks for the link, very interesting!

ouuuch omg I hurt so bad, I feel like af cramps but just spotting oi it huuurts and only 13dpo

Thanks Luna, I stopped charting after I had three high temps bc it was too stressful for me. I did take a temp today when i woke up out of curiosity and it was above coverline. I hope I still ovulated this cycle. I am very crampy too off and on like AF is coming.

I just used SMU and i think I can see a shadowy something when I lighten it, but I am sad now that it may be a dye smear since it seems to be a blob in the middle... any thoughts?
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=81345

GL LADIES!!!!!!!

anyone get bad cramps three days before af is due? I dont but today these cramps are horrible :(

Can't see, unauthorized access....

oh! Ahh, trying to figure out out to make it public now.. thanks

Update, everything is already public so not sure why it isnt working... nvm lol

Update, does this work? https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=81345

anyone get bad cramps three days before af is due? I dont but today these cramps are horrible :(

Liz, I always get bad cramps anywhere from 3-5 days before she is due, and I am having them now really bad too, feels like she will be here any minute. My fingers are crossed really tight for you, those earlier hpts looked so promising.

Sorry, Cristeena, I don't see a line. However, i am no line spotter and I know they always look more prominent in real life.

Sorry, Cristeena, I don't see a line. However, i am no line spotter and I know they always look more prominent in real life.

I can see it when I lighten it, but its prob just a dye smear or something, thanks for looking. I cried this morning when I didnt get my period again (good cry), but I am trying my best to stay in denial, i really feel AF will be here in literally seconds.

Best of luck to all the ladies testing, and again, sorry if the witch got you

Just had brown spotting :( Never had spotting before. Pretty much feel like crap now. Going to go finish my xmas shopping to take my mind off things. Hope everyone has a great holiday.

Christeena I def see a line on your test. Prayin for a bfp for you! Cross those fingers for me too please! I'm 11 DPO w a bfn :( af due in 3 days. Am I out?

Scarter, I'm in the exact same boat (11dpo ad due on the 24th). I also had a bfn this morning. However, we still have a shot since 20% of negatives are still actually positive at this point. Don't get discouraged. It's not over till the witch shows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->