• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December Testers!!!(114) BFP! (24) (1)Angel Find your TTC/Bump Buddy and Holiday BFP!

:hugs: cristeena
At least you know it's possible, I'm sure you'll have your sticky bfp in no time

Aw thanks ladies :hugs: We have decided to wait until I graduate my masters program in May. Will be better financially stable then too, so we're on a break for now. Still gonna stick around here though to support everyone, I want to see you all get BFPs :thumbup:

Good luck in school and enjoy your break! I'm on a break for financial reasons, too. Indefinitely. So I look forward to seeing your BFP in May. :thumbup:

So sorry to hear your news Christeena, good luck with your masters x

so sorry cristeena. your positive attitude keeps us all grounded. thanks for everything.

Cristeena I am so sorry :(.

Hugs to all the other ladies with BFNs.

Hi everyone. Rough weekend..went to the doctor's and my betas kept decreasing, so it was definitely a chemical. My tests are still coming back positive this morning and afternoon, but they are getting lighter. Surprised how hard this is, my husband and I have cried together, but we feel blessed knowing now we can get pregnant.

Thank you everyone so so much for all of the support and warm wishes.

I am sorry to those AF got and big congrats to all the BFPs.

Cristeena u r great . I am happy i met u here. Good luck with ur masters and ur may bfp :thumbup:

I caved and tested a day early. I'm 10 dpiui today. I got a faint positive on a blue dye test within the first 5 minutes. Can I believe this or can a blue dye test give a faint second line like that within the testing time when you aren't pregnant?

faint%202nd%20line.jpg

I'm terrified to believe it after my false positive last month when I tested too early and the test picked up the trigger shot.

I have a FRER, but I was saving it for Christmas Day! I guess now I just have to wait to know for sure, just like everyone else.

kat, that sure looks positive to me! congrats, yay! looking forward to seeing that FRER tomorrow :)

echo! FF moved your ch's? oh brother, how frustrating! :/

I changed the setting from FAM to advanced. Research doesn't give me any at all.

I have no hope for this cycle, anyway. It'll probably drive me more nuts after Christmas.

i had to change my settings also; FF had me with a triphasic pattern and i was like, "no, i know my body better than that". otherwise i'd be like 20dpo!

Woohoo kat!

I hope so, Luna! I started shaking when I saw that second blue line appear. I wish I felt like I could trust that test. We'll see if a FRER gives me a positive tomorrow, too!! Fingers crossed and hoping so hard I could pop!

I think you're going to get a great present tomorrow morning :)

Hey all! Just wanted to let you know I'm cleaning out my thread box :), and since I am no longer in for december I'm moving on to the January thread- I hope everyone gets their lovely bfp's before the New Year! I hope not to see any of you in January! :hugs:

Good luck Kat! I really hope this is it for you! :flower:

Merry christmas all :)

Congrats kat :) enjoy your pregnancy and wishing u h&h 9 months
Liz i will be waiting for your bfp in jan :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->