December Testers!!!(114) BFP! (24) (1)Angel Find your TTC/Bump Buddy and Holiday BFP!

11 dpiui!! Like a kid on Christmas morning, I woke up at 5:45am! Since I had to pee like a race horse, I got up an did the test.

I got a faint line! It's faint, I won't pretend otherwise. BUT I tested with a pink test on day 9 to make sure the trigger shot was out of my system, and got only one line, so it's real today!! I got my :bfp:!!!

pink%20line.jpg

:happydance:

I can't believe it! I'm 40 years old, and have a DH with ejaculatory problems. I feared it would never happen! Thanks to the magic of IUI, our dream came true! Now, I know that the miscarriage rate for women over 40 is 50%, so I have that in mine, but I hope that because we used Bravelle injections, the egg was of such good quality that it's the stickiest bean that ever stuck!

congrats Kat! you give all us short and long timers good news today! merry christmas!

I'm 17 dpo today and missed my period yesterday. FRER still says negative so I think I'm out this month. Just wish AF would hurry up and come so I can enjoy indulging over the holidays!

Yay KAT!!!!! What an AMAZING Christmas gift!!!! Have a wonderful day!!!
Merry Christmas ladies! See u on January thread!

Haven't been on the threads in a while. I've been getting frustrated with all the ttc things and decided to take a break from the site. Congrats to everyone that have gotten their bfp's and I'm sorry to those that have gotten AF!

AFM: I took a test yesterday morning (Christmas Eve). I was expecting a negative. I looked at it after a couple minutes...thought I saw a faint line. But I thought I was just going crazy. I set it down and since I had to work today (Christmas) my hubby and I opened our gifts and had breakfast. When I went back upstairs...there was a clear line. OMG!!! I quick got one of my frer's and took another test. And it was a clear positive! :) After a year and 3 months and ALL bfn's...and being told that we hardly qualify for iui based on my husbands 2 SA results...we end up getting a completely natural BFP!!!! :) However...I did take 2 tests again this morning. The IC was the same as yesterdays...but the frer was lighter. I'm trying not to read much in to it tho. :(

I'm due to test tomorrow, but since my chart is looking good I think I'll wait another day or two to test....I figure if I went this long without POAS, waiting another day or so won't kill me =)

I hope I am not to late to be added to the Christmas List of :bfp:....because I found out at late into the night on Christmas day I was "pregnant"...I had major plans to wait until New Years Day...but just threw caution to the wind...and tested.

I am super shocked right now...months of tears, hope and trying over and over again...has finally resulted in my first BFP

Pinkpeony10: Oh, I hope this is your BFP! It sure sounds like it! Let us know when you test again!

Marie_sims: Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you! Looks like you were trying for a long time, and finally seeing that positive test is like a crazy dream, isn't it? That's how I felt. Happy and Healthy 9 months to you!

Good luck to ladies waiting to test!

Ladies who are out this month, I absolutely know how that feels, and I wish you the best of luck in January!

Thanks Kat! Congrats on yours as well!! I actually tested again this morning and the line is darker than both of my other ones! :) I am SOOOO excited!! :) Here's a picture of them.

IMG_6125.jpg

congrats peony and marie! that is so great!
kat, thanks for the words of encouragement. i have not been trying "long" but i dont think time matters - when you want a bfp and dont get it, it's crushing. i've had a temp drop and spotting, so i'm counting myself as out, and doing retail therapy today!
Happy New Year everyone!

Haven't tested yet but four days late with cramps, sore breasts and high temps

Congrats Kat!!

Congrats Pink!!! :happydance: So Happy for you. i hope its nice and sticky!

Hi Ladies! I need Help!... Today Im CD 38, DPO 19- No AF and tested this morning on Equate Wal-mart brand hpt (FRER was out of stock...) and it came back BFN... DF is just as frustrated and we've decided to go and get my blood drawn after he gets home from work.

I started taking Vitex 3x a day this cycle from CD 3 and gradually decreased it after I saw an obvious O date, lowered it to 2x a day for a week and then just began taking it Once a day 4 days ago. I also took 50 mg of Vitamin B6 up until O date then increased it to 100 mg a day.

Taking prenatal Vs as well, did the pineapple core thing after O-5DPO,

I also started having beige/light light brown cm only when wiping and only in the evening since 16 DPO. It was so light that I had to hold it up to the light to see, and asked DF if it was even there, he confirmed that it was barely there. But it started getting a little more noticeable, the next day, then yesterday evening went back to scanty and barely there again.

Here is my chart so far: https://imageshack.us/a/img24/5876/dectesting.png

Could the b6 or Vitex be delaying my AF? I thought Vitex brought on AF?

Moonstress I'm not really familiar with reading that type of chart but is it possible you o'ed around cd28?

Woohoo peony that's a great line today! :)

I think you might be right, should I even bother getting blood test done?

It's up to....if you want piece of mind, sure. If you don't mind waiting a bit longer, then wait. I would wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->