• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December Testers!!!(114) BFP! (24) (1)Angel Find your TTC/Bump Buddy and Holiday BFP!

where can I get that painkiller? is it a perscription ?

Sorry liz :( I feel like mine is comming too :( When I have super bad cramps, I take tylenol 1's. They have 300 mg of tylenol and 8 mg of codeine. They are available without a prescription in Canada where I live, but not sure about the states. :hugs:

liz, but you have to go to the pharmacy and ask for them over the counter. No prescription needed, but they are kept behind the counter xx

You can buy paracetamol anywhete. Chemist or all supetmarkets sell them. Usually on the shelves, or if not then behind the counter

Well AF finally decided to show, just as I knew she would!

Sorry AF got you Liz and DaTucker. :( Hope you get your 2013 BFP!

Christeena- hoping your bleeding stops and you get your sticky bean. Have you called your Dr?

Think it's safe to announce my BFP! Waiting to tell DH on Christmas morning!

Attachments

• awesome.jpg
    awesome.jpg
    1.4 KB · Views: 59
I had a pretty big temp spike this morning so I'm hoping that's a good thing!

***Adjusted temp because I think it might have been wrong :-/

Congrats at the new BFPS! :happydance:

Girls, I have posted this elsewhere but as everyone in this thread is so helpful, I'd love it if you could give me your opinions too.

At my last consultant visit I was told that if the 3 months of Clomid dont work then they will do a laproscopy.

The thing is i'm not sure why? My last consultant didn't think it was necessary. What will they be able to see that they don't already know? I have already had all the dye test and scans to show my follicles and lining etc (all fine). Just curious what they look for with the laproscopy? If it may help identify the problem then great but I don't want to have unnessassary proceedures just because the consultant is going through the motions, so any opinions would be greatly received!

xxx

I just looked it up and it seems what they're looking for with a lap is signs of endometriosis, if any uterine lining is collecting/growing in other parts of your female anatomy...
They do this test if you are having abnormal pain or cramping throughout your cycle, frequent spotting throughout your cycle, or abnormally heavy, frequent periods. If you are experiencing none of these problems you should talk to your doctor and find out WHY they want to do this test before you do it. It does have a recovery period of a few days.

GL!

Wth a lap they can actually see properly inside and have a good look around instead of relying on ultrasound and xrays. If my hsg had not been a success the next step was a lap.

Echo, just had a relook at your chrt, you're 9dpo! Isn't ff a funny software? And you be the day before, perfect! GL m'lady!

:hugs: cristeena

Turtle I say just tell your hubby that the Dr said he needs an SA. That's what I did with mine, then I made him the appointment and he was fine with it from there.

Dazed I know others already answered your question but I just wanted to mention that some people have endo with no symptoms so that might be what your Dr wants to look for.

Hi gals, happy Sunday. 10dpo for me, mild cramps this morning, temp decrease. Wonder what tomorrow will bring. Trying to keep hope alive!

Hi everyone. Rough weekend..went to the doctor's and my betas kept decreasing, so it was definitely a chemical. My tests are still coming back positive this morning and afternoon, but they are getting lighter. Surprised how hard this is, my husband and I have cried together, but we feel blessed knowing now we can get pregnant.

Thank you everyone so so much for all of the support and warm wishes.

I am sorry to those AF got and big congrats to all the BFPs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->