• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December Testers!!!(114) BFP! (24) (1)Angel Find your TTC/Bump Buddy and Holiday BFP!

Let us know when your gonna test so that I can keep checking this thread Ive moved over to the January thread but will check on you if you let me know when- so excited to hear :happydance:

Let us know when your gonna test so that I can keep checking this thread Ive moved over to the January thread but will check on you if you let me know when- so excited to hear :happydance:

I will be testing in four days time if AF doesnt show :happydance:
That would mean I am eight days late for AF :flower:

Hi Ladies!
My temp decided to take a dive today and I had some spotting today too...I always get that for a day or two before AF arrives, so no :bfp: for me this month! I'm okay with it though because I'm very sick right now with an upper respiratory infection so I need my body to get better!

Congratulations to all you ladies that got your: bfp: this month; and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for everyone else that is left to test!

Out :( two thumbs down.

Awe :hugs: I'm sorry buddy. Let's take on January together! Did u see my post about the opk's what do u think? I'm so sorry u have the :witch: there

Hi Ladies!
My temp decided to take a dive today and I had some spotting today too...I always get that for a day or two before AF arrives, so no :bfp: for me this month! I'm okay with it though because I'm very sick right now with an upper respiratory infection so I need my body to get better!

Congratulations to all you ladies that got your: bfp: this month; and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for everyone else that is left to test!

:hugs:

Am getting.pissed off with af now. She was supposed to show yesterday. Just wish she would hurry up. Bit strange as feel like boobs are starting to hurt less already...? Also got TMI loose bowels today and yesterday. Getting tummy pains today but not sure if AF or bowel pain... It's like i know she is going to show, just wish she would hurry up. But the longer she takes the more I start sympttom spotting lol

Am getting.pissed off with af now. She was supposed to show yesterday. Just wish she would hurry up. Bit strange as feel like boobs are starting to hurt less already...? Also got TMI loose bowels today and yesterday. Getting tummy pains today but not sure if AF or bowel pain... It's like i know she is going to show, just wish she would hurry up. But the longer she takes the more I start sympttom spotting lol

Sounds like me!! Only I'm now five days late :shrug:
I also had loose bowels for a couple of days now slight constipation
Dull headache, painful breasts can't even lie on them now.
Cramps hanging around but no AF.

I would deffo test if I was five days late...! You should test :)

Sounds like me!! Only I'm now five days late :shrug:
I also had loose bowels for a couple of days now slight constipation
Dull headache, painful breasts can't even lie on them now.
Cramps hanging around but no AF.

LOL!! You can find out in 2 minutes if you'd POAS!! We're dying to congratulate you, so go TEST!!!

I had strange cramping that wasn't quite AF pain, yet turned out to not be gas on day 9piui. I had loose bowels, too, on day 8. Found out on Day 10 that I was pregnant! I hope those symptoms mean the same for you. It's so frustrating that pregnancy symptoms and AF symptoms are so similar.

I had strange cramping that wasn't quite AF pain, yet turned out to not be gas on day 9piui. I had loose bowels, too, on day 8. Found out on Day 10 that I was pregnant! I hope those symptoms mean the same for you. It's so frustrating that pregnancy symptoms and AF symptoms are so similar.

Aww thanks I really hope so! I'm surprised AF hasn't shown yet. Though she was due the 25/26 but nothing yet...! I keep going to check lol and keep squeezing down there (can't help it) my tummy pains have gone now, but something feels a bit strange. It's either all the food I've eaten, ibs symptoms, or AF on her way... I also seem to be starving hungry all the time, unable to sleep coz im boiling hot, or just lying there wide awake. I did a test on Monday and was neg. So I just know shes coming...!

Tower I didn't see your opk post. Was it here or in jan? I'll be switching to the new thread today, if I can find it.

:hi:Welcome all New Joiners!!!! GL FXD! You will notice that your name has been added to the front page...:dust::dust:

*Was taking a break from BnB during the Christmas Holiday, I am back and updating the thread Ladies! Hope you all had a wonderful Holiday or are having one, whichever way you celebrate!*

:happydance: CONGRATS!!!! :bfp: MRSMAC04, WYWYMOM, 3ATHENA3, KAT S, PINKPEONY10, and MARIE_SIMS!! Wishing you a H&7 9 months!!!!

:test: 2NDTRY04, CHARISSE28, and STEVI11 :dust:

:book: Still waiting on news from CL11, JENHOPE2583, KATIE617, LADYINWAIT, GIGGLES85, RAIN31, LUCINDA7981, BRIANA0990, BEAUTIFULBLIS, CARLYP, JONESBABY19, LEW32, MUSICFOREVER, 9MCLATER, ELINA, GABBYGABZ, MINTAROO, MOMMACC, OREGONMOM, SNAPSHERE, ANGEL_BABI, RNVB, JESS_1984, LACYDAZE, LOROJOVANOS, MOM2CAYDEN, MRSKATIE80, NICO82, #1ONWAY, CHIMMI, SPECIAL_K :test: Good Luck to you Hun!

PMA LADIES... You are NOT out of this egg chase if there is :af: = good sign!! FXD:dust:

NICO82 IT definitely sounds like a BFP could be on the way, GL!:dust:

LINDSS Update?? :dust:

CRISTEENA :hugs: I am so sorry to hear about your chemical. I too had one of them, before I got my recent BFP, so hopefully that helps to give you hope, however your positivity is already shining bright Hun!:dust:

:hugs: so sorry that AF has flown in on you BELLYDREAMS, HOPEFORBFP, DATUCKER, TURTLEMOMMA, BAMBOLA, DBZ34, LIZLOVELUST, CUTLER101, SCATER1025, HWPG, AND PIPERDILLY I hope that you will join us again on your next cycle! January!! Here we are: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...ers-0-come-find-buddy-today.html#post24051519

Ladies wanting to Chart/temp Click on my chart in my signature, sign up for a free account there and then fertilityfriend has awesome charting and temping information to follow. It even offers courses, updates, and information from FS and OB docs to the method of charting and OV. It is truly a helpful OV tool and tool to get to know your cycle. I would totally recommend FF, because outside of a doctor appt with U/S you cannot count on CM or OV pains to say OV happened nor can you use the 14-day rule alone GL:dust:

Please look at page 137 once you have OV confirmed and before you start testing, for motivation on the chase! GL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->