December Testers! Get your BFP's here!! ( 7 SO FAR!! )

Congrats to all the new BFP's!! :happydance: So exciting!!

I've been feeling like there's a lot going on in my belly.... like some twinges and some cramps yesterday and today. Hopefully that's a good sign. I'm not due my period until the 22nd so my hopes are quite high. I wasn't very hopeful before cause I thought I'd ovulate on the 8th of december and we only bd on the 2nd and 3rd. But I think I ovulated earlier, around the 4th or maybe 5th, so that's looking a lot better for chances of conceiving!

I'm gonna test on friday. Already tested yesterday but I was kind of expecting a bfn, and that's what I got! Hopefully friday will give me at least a faint bfp :)

Good luck to everyone who's testing tomorrow!! :dust:

Feeling a little nervous today. Going to the doctors to discuss my 9 day luteal phase! Eeek... no idea what she is going to say.

Wish me luck girls!

xoxo

Good luck, I hope they sort it out for you.

I'm currently 6 dpo, nothing new to report just yet. I bumped my head yesterday on a cubby house at work (no I wasn't playing in one, I work with children) and didn't realise how bad i hit it until blood started dripping down my face. :dohh:. Anyway, I had to get a tetanus injection and chose to get steri-strips instead of stitches because I'm such a chicken when it comes to needles. I hope I don't end up with a Harry potter style scar, because that's what it looks like.

I m 4 days late with BFN :growlmad:( tested with HPT 25 miu ) ! Whatever AF signs were there have all gone . :shrug: What happend to my regular AF cycle ?:wacko: Why is it playing hide nd seek with me ??:dohh:

If AF has to start it shud start , I can have a peaceful mind knowing that I have to gear up for the nxt month ! :coffee:

Well...I was nervous about testing today, so I didn't test with FMU. I actually drank a whole glass of water and a cup of coffee before I decided to test and I got a faint :bfp:!!! I am so excited!!!

Well...I was nervous about testing today, so I didn't test with FMU. I actually drank a whole glass of water and a cup of coffee before I decided to test and I got a faint :bfp:!!! I am so excited!!!

Congrats!!! Hope we can all follow soon!!

I m 4 days late with BFN :growlmad:( tested with HPT 25 miu ) ! Whatever AF signs were there have all gone . :shrug: What happend to my regular AF cycle ?:wacko: Why is it playing hide nd seek with me ??:dohh:

If AF has to start it shud start , I can have a peaceful mind knowing that I have to gear up for the nxt month ! :coffee:

It's so frustrating when AF does this!! I had the same last month and I went a little crazy just before AF finally came! Come on AF play the game or go away and give us our BFP!!! Just let us know will ya!

Congratulations :) How many dpo are you?

Congratulations :) How many dpo are you?

Thanks! I am 15 dpo. I got a negative with a frer at 12 dpo, thought I was out and a faint positive at 15 dpo today! good luck ladies, I hope we can see some more bfps!

My boobs are so bloody sore today I almost decked the consultant who brushed by at work! Really swollen, heavy and veiny. Hoping its a good sign but can't help think I'm gonna be disappointed!

My boobs are so bloody sore today I almost decked the consultant who brushed by at work! Really swollen, heavy and veiny. Hoping its a good sign but can't help think I'm gonna be disappointed!

Sounds like a good sign to me!!

Did you by any chance have the odd stabby pain or light pains in your boobs before you got this?? I've been having them but they're not sore to touch... Wish they were :( haha

When are you testing??

No but I did get immense cramps/ovulation type pains around 4dpo. Now 7dpo. AF due when 12dpo but will prob be too early to test then. So tempting to ask a fellow midwife to take my bloods whilst at work lol I shall refrain!

Congrats!!! wishing you a H&H 9 months! :flower:

Well i caved took a test today used a clearblue digi it says "pregnant 1-2" i got my bfp, whoohoo trying not to get to excited after what happened in october

Well i caved took a test today used a clearblue digi it says "pregnant 1-2" i got my bfp, whoohoo trying not to get to excited after what happened in october

Ahw yay! Congrats!!!

I really want a bfp aswell cause we had the same thing in October!

Hope you have a lovely sticky bean in there!!! h&h 9 months!! :) And send some of your baby dust this way please!?

Loads of baby dust winging its way to you and all you other ladies waiting for your bfp's
:dust::dust::dust:

Pah! I want a BFP! Haha! Congrats :)

Home and bra is off! BFN today though to be fair I was pretty stupid to test 7po! :lol:

Congrats Hope!!! I love seeing more BFP's!

I'm 10DPO today and I could hardly get out of bed! Soo tired and lower back is achey! Also feel slightly shaky, hope I'm not coming down with a fever or something! I didn't do my saliva test this morning so will have to try later this afternoon, so far still had ferns at 9dpo!!

im out of the running for a christmas BFP :witch: just got me :cry: goodluck to all of the ladies that are still in the 2WW, lets keep them BFP's coming :winkwink: x​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->