December Testers! Get your BFP's here!! ( 7 SO FAR!! )

Should be moving over to this thread perm tomorrow! Brown spotting/CM for me last night during my night shift. Not much else at the minute, maybe slight staining upon wiping. No cramps etc but I expect that'll come during tonight's nightshift and AF will arrive tomorrow as FF predicted. Definitely out this cycle. BFN this morning. Boo! can't say I wasn't expecting it though!

I have a question....I got a BFN 3 days ago, my boobs have been really sore today. Now, I'm not saying that I'm expecting anything to show on my next test, but is there anyone who's had symptoms before a positive test?? Just curious xx

I have a question....I got a BFN 3 days ago, my boobs have been really sore today. Now, I'm not saying that I'm expecting anything to show on my next test, but is there anyone who's had symptoms before a positive test?? Just curious xx

LOADS! Some resulted with BFP, Some resulted with BFN. I find early pregnancy symptoms are very similar to AF/PMS symptoms so I don't really think much of them. I record them just for the sake of recording them but I don't think... Oooh my boobs hurt, I'm pregnant. As they do pregnant and non-pregnant. AF is cruel!!!!

How many DPO are you?

LOADS! Some resulted with BFP, Some resulted with BFN. I find early pregnancy symptoms are very similar to AF/PMS symptoms so I don't really think much of them. I record them just for the sake of recording them but I don't think... Oooh my boobs hurt, I'm pregnant. As they do pregnant and non-pregnant. AF is cruel!!!!

How many DPO are you?

I don't know! I came off depo beginning of October and haven't had any sign of AF yet! Never had sore nips with AF before though - its just confusing! Xx

Hi ladies I'm officially moving here today! So excited to start next cycle! This is it ladies!!!
After a long cycle I estimate I'll be testing on the 24th Dec!

Ill be testing on Dec 6th if AF doesn't show up first thing in the AM.

December 1st testing.

Wishing everyone lots of :dust:

Hey all... trying really hard not to get excited right now... so please someone beat me back down to earth.
We may have some possible implantation bleeding over here! I just went to the washroom and there was a little bit of light pink on the tp. I've been lightly cramping and feeling like AF was coming this whole day and now that...

So either my cycles are screwed or I have some possible IB up in here! Can't wait to test!!

just wanted to wish yall ladies the very very best of luck when testing!!! hope each and everyone of u get a nice lil christmas gift<3 :dust: :dust: :dust:

I was in your November thread but am now out so can I join this one? AF is next due 19th December (which also happens to be my parents' wedding anniversary :cloud9:). Here's to hoping for our Christmas :bfp:s! x

Hi ladies was in the nov thread the :witch: got me this morning on to the next cycle will be testing the 20th here we go again lol

FX for everyone and plenty of
:dust:

Hey ladies! Thanks for keeping me company :)

Hey Tess, it's good to see everyone is going through this together. All the ladies on here are wonderful.

I'm currently cd 9, so I won't put a test date just yet until I confirm O. Hopefully I don't O as late as I did last cycle on cd 33. The TWW is hard enough.

Baby dust to all. I hope we all catch those eggs.

xxx

Yeah it's nice to see familiar faces (so to speak)! :hugs:

Hey all... trying really hard not to get excited right now... so please someone beat me back down to earth.
We may have some possible implantation bleeding over here! I just went to the washroom and there was a little bit of light pink on the tp. I've been lightly cramping and feeling like AF was coming this whole day and now that...

So either my cycles are screwed or I have some possible IB up in here! Can't wait to test!!

Hey! That sounds exciting, anything else come of it? how are you feeling??

I was in your November thread but am now out so can I join this one? AF is next due 19th December (which also happens to be my parents' wedding anniversary :cloud9:). Here's to hoping for our Christmas :bfp:s! x

Welcome back. This is gonna be our month!! :hugs:

Welcome to all the new ladies, and welcome back to all the ladies from the Nov test thread. We got it this month ladies! Positive vibes all around!!!

And a little :dust: too! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"