December Testers! Get your BFP's here!! ( 7 SO FAR!! )

Can you take me off the list please. I caved and tested early, and got lucky. :)

Good luck everyone and fx'd for lots of Xmas :bfp:s

Girly922 - CONGRATS!! I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!

Could my place be changed on the list? I'm now on cd 1, af showed a few days early...
So my new test date is the 24th of December... I'm not due for AF until the 25th, but I'm being optimistic that I'll have a little xmas miracle waiting for me on the 24th. :thumbup:

I'm new to the thread, but if I could join that would be great! I will be testing on the Dec 23, 12. I start round one of Femara tonight. Been actively TTC since June 2011 Just turned 30 in Sept.

On wow...girly922 massive congratulations to you xx

Congrats, Girly922! Please add me to the list. I plan to test December 10th!

I have been ttc since jan 2011.......testing december 9th. I tried soy this cycle

I'm on CD12...first official TTC cycle so we'll see how this goes. Anxious since it seems almost everybody I know goes through months of TTC and ending up finding out they're not ovulating.

I'm on CD12...first official TTC cycle so we'll see how this goes. Anxious since it seems almost everybody I know goes through months of TTC and ending up finding out they're not ovulating.

BTW - - - put me down for testing on Dec. 15

Congrats girly922

Hi Tess and all of you lovely ladies. I know how you feel Tess, waiting to O is really hard, especially if you're like me and O at different times each month. I'm currently cd19. My opk's are slowly getting darker, so I think I'll O really soon, hopefully. I've had an ear infection and have been taking meds over the past week, so my temps have been really erratic.

Good luck everyone, lets catch those elusive eggs!

I'll be testing 16th December I hope this is my month &&& everyone else on ere

Be the best present ever soooooo excited

Congrats girly922!!!! i'm so happy for you :happydance:

on the other hand, i've been cramping on and off for the past week or more, so i caved and tested two days ago. *sighs* i got a :bfn: ...yet, this morning i woke with a killer headache that lasted all day (it's still here but not as bad as this morning) and after doing #1, i wiped and saw a bit of pink on the tissue. no bleeding since. normally, i don't get headaches before af but i'm not keeping my hopes way up...just a smidgen until the 2nd.

good luck to all you ladies! hope girly922 starts a trend of BFP's!!!!!

AF turned up today 16 days late!!! not really sure when its due again but i will test on the 24th xx

congratulations girly922 :thumbup: im gonna do a test on the 15th if :witch: doesnt turn up before then :wacko: Goodluck everyone fingers crossed for loads of december :bfp:'s :winkwink: x

Wishing everyone testing today lots of luck and :dust: Fx'd for your :bfp:s

Hey Tess, can you sign me up for the 17th? I will be testing on my birthday, so maybe some extra good luck will come of it!
Good luck everyone!

hi hun im 10 dpo so testing monday if af doesnt show xx

Hi All,

Can I join in please? I will be testing on 24th Dec if AF doesnt show up before.

This is our first cycle using the Clearblue Fertility Monitor after being told that DH only has 4% of his sperm being good swimmers, so our chances aren't great.

I have so far had 5 days of high on the monitor, so hoping it will give me a peak very soon, I am on CD13, so fingers crossed we get our most wanted christmas pressie of a BFP. :)

Baby Dust to you all. x x x

Hi Tess, hope this is your month!!! im still checking in on you, hope you get the best christmas present ever!!!!! good luck to all the ladies, keep that mistletoe handy ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->