December Testers! Get your BFP's here!! ( 7 SO FAR!! )

Hey all... trying really hard not to get excited right now... so please someone beat me back down to earth.
We may have some possible implantation bleeding over here! I just went to the washroom and there was a little bit of light pink on the tp. I've been lightly cramping and feeling like AF was coming this whole day and now that...

So either my cycles are screwed or I have some possible IB up in here! Can't wait to test!!

Hey! That sounds exciting, anything else come of it? how are you feeling??

Well, spotting stopped later that night, only lasted for about 4 hours. Since then I've been unbelievably tired, had a bunch of yellowish cm and increasingly sore boobs and grumpiness. I've had some off and on light cramping and back aches, but otherwise I've been good.

I can't get over how tired I am though... good lord. My temp also went up today too.
I checked back through all my previous charts and the only time I ever had bleeding between ovulation and AF was either the day before af, during a miscarriage or before I got my bfp... so I'm thinking this may be a good sign. :winkwink:

Wish me luck! I think I'll test early on 10dpo, just cause. :winkwink:

i was in the November thread AF hit today after 3 confirmed tests were pos, guessing chemical pregnancy, no holding me down should be ready to test 20th December as i have a cycle that hit the same date every month, good luck to all testers next month and fx that Santa brings you all a Christmas gift of BFP's xoxoxoxo

Testing 5th December. I don't want to test early because of trigger shot might give false positive but praying for real positive!!!

Hi Tess and all the lovely ladies here...

Please add me for 6th December .. My af is due on that day and it is my birthday so I am hoping for the perfect gift : )))... December is also the month of my anniversary so really hoping there will be some lucky charm !!

Good luck to all for a Christmas bfp !!! Loads of :dust:

Oooh lots of us testing Christmas Eve :) FF is now predicting my test date would be 21st/22nd but not going to move my test date till I have confirmation of ovulation as this last cycle was CD19 but time before that was CD22!

Only on day 2 of AF but really want her to go now have had enough. She has been so painful and I just want to get on with BDing for the next cycle! :lol: xx

Hi. I'm starting testing on the 8th :) Good luck everyone!

Sometimes (like now) waiting for ovulation is harder than the TWW. I mean at least if you are in the TWW you know you have a chance!! Waiting for ovulation is driving me nuts this cycle!! :(

Can you please change my test date to 19th December :)

Hiya I will be testing 14th dec. Hope there will be lots of Xmas bfps!

I'm gonna be testing December 1st :)

Yep I'm back this mth too, add me to the 20th please xo

i'm testing dec 2nd and hoping we all get :bfp: before the year is over.

:dust: to all!

Hello!

November didn't work out for me so onto a new cycle. Testing around the 23rd.

FX we all get what we are hoping for :dust:

Thank you for being here, it really helps me stay positive having you all to talk, listen and wish with :hugs:

Good Luck!!!!!!

How do you chart your ovulation? i'm new here

Check out this website fertilityfriend.com they have all sorts of videos, and helpful articles on how to chart your BBT. You can chart it right on their site or download an app for your smartphone and keep track of things on there.

Hope that helps! And welcome :)

My cycles are so long that I am going to completely miss testing in December (today is CD2 for me). Oh well... Here's to ringing in the new year for me!

Hello all! I'll be testing around Dec. 16th (although I know I will also test before then :blush:)

Good luck to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"