December Testers JOIN! BFPs for X-mas!!!

Can I join? CD10 today so hopefully be testing around 20th Dec. Started temping again and armed with loads of OPKs, bring on those xmas bfps :xmas4:

Hi ladies!!! May I please join also? I'm cd 3 today and am starting my second round of Femara. I am hoping to o around the 16th and plan to test the 25/27th. Haven't decided yet haha

10dpo. Thought I saw a squinter. But not too sure. I have 2 more tests so I really want to try and wait. This happened last time. Squinter on 10dpo but then nothing until 13 dpo. So I am going to do my best. But I tend to cave and test. Sometimes I am on auto pilot when I wake up.

Aayla do you have a pic? I always cave in but this month I only have a handful of tests left over from last cycle so I have to be good!

My opk is getting darker so hopefully it won't be long now...

Ooh can I join?! I'm 9 dpo (I think!!) I took 2 tests today but one had no control line and the other was an absolute dye run disaster! So I'm taking it as a sign and going to try and wait a couple of days before testing again 😋

This is my latest. 3 hour old. End of day 10dpo for me. By date it is 11 dpo but I on graveyards so my schedule is slightly off.

Sometimes I see something. Sometimes I can't. I have one test left. I must wait out Tuesday and Wednesday and test on Thursday. I hope. Lol I usually cave. I probably should have waited for fmu.

First pic is just cropped. Second pic is tweaked in negative effect.

Attachments

• 20151201_034825.jpg
    20151201_034825.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 25
  • 20151201_035806.jpg
    20151201_035806.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 14
Welcome all, and Aayla Im not a good with seeing lines lol but I think I do see something on the first test. Good luck fx for your BFP
AFM: Im still holding out until Friday

No testing today. I am waiting a couple more days. I only have one frer left. I hate squinters. Never sure if they are real or something with the test.

Technically only 4 dpo so won't be testing until next weekend. Chances aren't great though. I thought dh and I bd'd on o day and three days prior but o delayed by four days but you never know. Fxd

Aayla Ive heard people talking about the newer FRER test are pretty crappy since they have a new design.

My frers are the old ones thankfully. The new curved ones haven't come to my part of Canada yet. Sometimes I think my eyes see what they want to see. Lol

Af is due in about 5 days. I tempted to just wait. Not sure if I can or will but we shall see.

AF got me :/ cd1 due for next AF on the 29th. Will most likely test on Christmas just because it would be an awesome gift!

I am 1 DPO today and should wait until dec 12 to test but I know I will start testing at 6dpo because I'm an addict to those damn sticks!
Good luck everyone! I hope this thread is full of second lines very soon!

This is my 11dpo (tweaked) test.. Hope you guys see it too!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 30
I do see a line but not much colour but that could be the tweaking or my phone. I say bfp!!

Yeah I'm still not sure :/ this is the original version..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 21
I got faint lines on 3 different brands this morning. I don't know what to think. Some people see them some don't. I'm starting to think I have a major case of line eye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->