• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

December Testers!

What's the difference between fr gold and FRER?

Started temping this morning. O is only a week away. Waiting on my OPKs and HPTs to come in the mail! Ready to be in the tww already!

My O is supposed to be only a week away as well. I hope I don't O late again. But BDing more just in case lol.

My O is supposed to be only a week away as well. I hope I don't O late again. But BDing more just in case lol.

Werent we on the same schedule last cycle? DHs mom is going to be here during my fertile period...its going to be awkward :laugh2: I soo hope I get a BFP this time so I can surprise DH for Christmas. But I really dont think I can keep it a secret for that long.

I think we might of been close yes. I'm feeling hopeful this cycle. BDing atleast every other day since they say that's the best thing to do. Unless I know I am ovulating I will BD on ovulation day even if it's 2 in a row lol.

I think we might of been close yes. I'm feeling hopeful this cycle. BDing atleast every other day since they say that's the best thing to do. Unless I know I am ovulating I will BD on ovulation day even if it's 2 in a row lol.

Last cycle I wanted to follow the EMSP but we BD every day around O instead. I was so scared Id miss the egg. I think Ill do every other day this time. Im not feeling too hopeful this cycle. I felt super hopeful last cycle. I used Preseed and softcups and thought for sure Id get a BFP. DH even had a SA done and everything came out great. Im starting to wonder if its me as Im 37. But Im ovulating...same time every month. So I dunno. If it doesnt happen this month I plan on asking OB to check me out.

I've heard great things about preseed maybe you didn't use enough? I would just keep using preseed this month and make sure you know when you O I guess. I'm sure you'll get it this month. We didn't try very hard last cycle. We BD'd only like 3 times and I thought it was around my O but again I think I O'd late because of my loss in September. And it didn't help that I don't get ewcm. I just get like white discharge.

What's the difference between fr gold and FRER?

Started temping this morning. O is only a week away. Waiting on my OPKs and HPTs to come in the mail! Ready to be in the tww already!

Gold is digital, frer is lines.

A part of me wants to stop trying. I read about so many losses on this site and it scares me. I had one years ago at 11 weeks. I only knew I was pregnant for a week though and it was tough. I cant imagine how tough it would have been if I had known weeks before it happened. But what can you do? Its natural and it happens a lot and to the best of us.

Surely the odds are in our favor this month right?! Atleast thats what I keep telling myself as the months go by. I know it can take time. FXed for all of us!

I won't be too far behind you ladies. I'm CD4 and usually o on cd13.
I am frustrated too. I had a loss last cycle and I'm still trying to pull myself together but I just have to think that it will all be worth it when we are holding our little ones.

Nothing worth fighting for is ever easily obtained. Just have to keep pushing along and trying. That's what I'm going do. Keep pushing through the tears and heartbreak every month in hopes that this month will be different.

Holliems - both fr gold and FRER are First Response early tests. The Gold is the digital Yes/No version, with the straight handle. the new FRER's with the curved handle are line tests. I hate the curved handle, I keep getting water lines that look like they could be a line but aren't, where the water gets trapped at the curve. The Gold are more expensive because they are digital but they have the straight handle and I won't have to guess if I see a line.

How long have you been TTC?

Holliems - both fr gold and FRER are First Response early tests. The Gold is the digital Yes/No version, with the straight handle. the new FRER's with the curved handle are line tests. I hate the curved handle, I keep getting water lines that look like they could be a line but aren't, where the water gets trapped at the curve. The Gold are more expensive because they are digital but they have the straight handle and I won't have to guess if I see a line.

How long have you been TTC?

Angel, this is my 5th month TTC. Im kind of surprised at how long its taking. As far as I know, Im healthy enough? Ive never had bad infections, never a VD, periods are normal and regular, Im at a healthy weight...DHs sperm are normal...:shrug: I guess itll happen when its meant to. Im trying to prepare myself that it may never happen.

I dont like the new FRER either. I get a line on one every month. I ordered some Answer tests for this month. Theyre pretty much the same test as Frer old style and cheaper.

Mind if I get added? I should be testing on December 2nd. :)

I feel you ladies frustration...I'm going to be working on my 16th month TTC for baby #1. Nearly all of my friends have children, most of them have more than 1 child, and most of those happened by accident/with out any serious effort whatsoever....I guess I should kind of reset the clock, because we just started the very serious fertility treatments...but, it has been SO long, it just feels like its never going to happen! I can barely stand to find out anybody around me finding out they are pregnant. I just want people to stop having babies until I do!

AF is slowing down, I started injects yesterday....I have a headache that just won't quit today...Trying to stay hydrated, but it takes so much effort to drink so much water lol...it makes me so full, and I hate peeing every fricken 20 minutes. I hope this will be our cycle, this is cycle #2 of injectables and monitoring.

:wave: Hi Jamers!

1nceUpon: 16 months?! :hugs: I am so scared I'll end up there. And I don't know that my insurance covers fertility treatment, or that we could afford it. :( My family already thinks I'm infertile because every single one of my cousins has either gotten pregnant by accident or as soon as they started trying. Literally EVER. SINGLE. ONE. And there are a lot of us. The only ones who don't have kids already are the one who just graduated high school and the one who is gay!

Angel, this is my 5th month TTC. Im kind of surprised at how long its taking. As far as I know, Im healthy enough? Ive never had bad infections, never a VD, periods are normal and regular, Im at a healthy weight...DHs sperm are normal...:shrug: I guess itll happen when its meant to. Im trying to prepare myself that it may never happen.

I dont like the new FRER either. I get a line on one every month. I ordered some Answer tests for this month. Theyre pretty much the same test as Frer old style and cheaper.

Yeah, I thought I would get pregnant almost right away. So many of my friends have gone off bc and been able to conceive within a month or two. I've been off BC now for going on 9 months, with 6 months of actively trying (as in making sure to BD during fertile window, tracking O etc). Did you have DH's sperm tested? We haven't because doctor won't even consider testing until we've been trying for a year. I kind of wish they would just go ahead and test just to rule it out. I'll be so upset if we hit 1 year, they test sperm and suddenly go "oh yeah, low count, you need to do this...." because that's something we could have been addressing all along.

I haven't heard of Answer tests. Where do you order them from? I typically use my Wondfo IC's because there are 20 that come with my Ovulation pack and then I can test to my hearts content and I rarely get evaps but I want to be able to verify on something a little less cheap. :p

:wave: Hi Jamers!

1nceUpon: 16 months?! :hugs: I am so scared I'll end up there. And I don't know that my insurance covers fertility treatment, or that we could afford it. :( My family already thinks I'm infertile because every single one of my cousins has either gotten pregnant by accident or as soon as they started trying. Literally EVER. SINGLE. ONE. And there are a lot of us. The only ones who don't have kids already are the one who just graduated high school and the one who is gay!

It is true that it can take a healthy couple about a year to conceive, I really believe that now because I ovulated between 2-4 eggs last cycle (more likely 4) and I still got a BFN...so obviously it's not a huge chance each cycle that pregnancy will happen....although it does seem like it has happened for everyone else but me..... You could always call your insurance and ask them, or whatnot. It doesn't hurt to ask. Also, if you want to get your DHs swimmers tested, the test is only like 80 dollars with no insurance if you don't want to wait to see if the insurance will cover that.

Angel yea we had dhs sperm tested. It came back normal. I was so scared it wouldn't. DH is military so from what I've read his insurance covers testing and meds. But if it comes down to IVF or IUI were on our own. He gets out in less than a year so if I get any testing done I need to start sooner than later.

On a whim I took a test because when checking my cervix it seems like I'm getting less, not more, pink. So I tested with a Wondfo on a 2 hour hold.

I see a line. i don't know if you can see it in the pic. But DH definitely can see it. And I texted it to a friend and she said she definitely can see it.

I'm trying not to get my hopes up. DH definitely doesn't want us to get our hopes up. I had a CP a couple months ago and the line is still very light. I just made DH go to the store and get me a couple extra boxes of tests though. LoL He thinks I'm crazy. :haha:

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 19
I see it too angel! Post your next tests when you take them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member