December Testers!

1nce- my fingers are crossed for you too. I can't imagine going through everything you do. I'm annoyed just peeing on sticks and taking my temp.

I plan on suprising him as soon as I know. My plan is to get a box just big enough for a test and put it in there and tell him I got him a gift while I was at the store. I don't think he'll know lol. I'm hoping it's this time around since xmas is a little over a month. I just can't wait lol

Hi :wave: I'm goint to start testing December 7th! Fx we all get our Christmas BFP's :xmas16:

Hey ladies! So I'm actually still in TWW and a "November tester" but it looks like most of the November ladies have moved over here so I am going to join y'all if no one minds. :) My other threads are getting lonely. ;)

If AF shows in the next few days, then I will be due to test around Dec 24th.

Right now, I'm 11DPO, no sign of AF but a BFN today with FMU. My LP is usually 9 days (11 days when taking b6 & Vitex but this cycle I am not using anything) so I'm technically 2 days late.

The nurse called and I have no cysts or anything, so I can start injects tonight, and go back on Wednesday. My mission is to stay hydrated....last lab work it took 4 pokes to get my blood..not good!

1nce- my fingers are crossed for you too. I can't imagine going through everything you do. I'm annoyed just peeing on sticks and taking my temp.

Fertility treatments are a double edged sword....are they overwhelming, yes....but TTC without much help involved was overwhelming in other ways.....like peeing on OPKs and such.....with the monitoring, I know exactly what is going on in there, and before I never knew what was happening.....I think the treatment aspect of it is tiring, and there is usually also a lot of money on the line...so it feels like the stakes are bigger, you know?

I've started temping today for this cycle. I figure since I O'ed last cycle and still didn't get pregnant I should figure out how long it actually takes to O after O pains... and to also verify it's actually happening. My hubby thinks we didn't get pregnant because we only BD'ed once. It was 2 days before my positive OPK so I thought we were fine. After everyone saying you're more fertile after d&c it has me a bit worried.

Faircat- I just started temping also :). I just want to make sure I am actually Oing because of that ectopic I had in September. But I am very motivated this cycle to get pregnant. I really hope we all get BFP this cycle. It would make the holidays easier to get through. Me and the hubby went to breakfast today and there was a infant right next to us and I almost started crying. Some days are so much harder than others.

I've started temping today for this cycle. I figure since I O'ed last cycle and still didn't get pregnant I should figure out how long it actually takes to O after O pains... and to also verify it's actually happening. My hubby thinks we didn't get pregnant because we only BD'ed once. It was 2 days before my positive OPK so I thought we were fine. After everyone saying you're more fertile after d&c it has me a bit worried.

I don't typically get O pains, but I've been told that O pains can occur from a few days before O to even a day or so after O. I don't know how accurate that information is though. Hopefully temping will help you pinpoint. I love to temp, it makes me feel like I have a lot more knowledge about what is going on with my body and by now (9 months of temping) I have started to recognize the patterns and can almost start ot predict what my body is about to do based on my patterns.

Hi ladies! I would like to be added to the list for the 5th December. I have not been in the forum for quite a while.
December is now here, meaning yet another year has passed and no luck becoming pregnant. This 1st December I enter the wait list of public funded IVF. So fingers crossed it does mean new hope for us. We should receive a letter sometime in December with a date for our appointment. I have heard it can take a while but I do hope it is not a long wait coz I don't know that I can take it.
Lots of luck to you all lovely ladies... I hope all your dreams come true xxx

Welcome all the new ladies!

Angel5000- I didn't add you to the list yet, FX that you have your BFP now and I don't need to, but keep updating us, so I know to add you or not! I hope this is it for you!

Good luck everyone!

Thanks 1nceUponATime! I'll keep y'all updated.

I picked up some FRER Gold's today because I can't stand the FRER curved handles and am tired of squinting at lines. I'm going to try to hold off and not use that until closer to 14/15DPO (if I make it that far) because they are really expensive and I have quite a few Wondfo's left.

Faircat- I just started temping also :). I just want to make sure I am actually Oing because of that ectopic I had in September. But I am very motivated this cycle to get pregnant. I really hope we all get BFP this cycle. It would make the holidays easier to get through. Me and the hubby went to breakfast today and there was a infant right next to us and I almost started crying. Some days are so much harder than others.

I hope we all do too!! I'm very motivated myself. Hubs and I were at Walmart and I started crying passing the baby section. This is all so hard sometimes.

I don't typically get O pains, but I've been told that O pains can occur from a few days before O to even a day or so after O. I don't know how accurate that information is though. Hopefully temping will help you pinpoint. I love to temp, it makes me feel like I have a lot more knowledge about what is going on with my body and by now (9 months of temping) I have started to recognize the patterns and can almost start ot predict what my body is about to do based on my patterns.

I'm with you - I like knowing more about my body. I've also heard 12-48 hours after O pains, but everyone is different. How many cycles until you notice a pattern?

I'm with you - I like knowing more about my body. I've also heard 12-48 hours after O pains, but everyone is different. How many cycles until you notice a pattern?

In my case it took about 3-4 cycles before I started to notice a pattern but I was just coming off BC and my cycle wasn't really regular.

I hope we all do too!! I'm very motivated myself. Hubs and I were at Walmart and I started crying passing the baby section. This is all so hard sometimes.
Yeah sometimes I feel like I can't just live a normal life because I'm surrounded by pregnant ladies and babies. I try not to be like that because it's not their fault but it's just sad. But idc how tired or BORING it is for either of us were doing it every other day lol. I just wish AF would ease up. This has been one wired AF this month ugh.

So today is 12DPO. This morning my temp took a huge dive. So I am thinking AF may be on her way and I didn't bother to test. I'll keep watching for signs and if nothing by 14DPO then I'll test again.

This morning when I checked my cervix I had some light pink (no CM, just a very little pink tinge I barely noticed). If things follow my normal route, I usually start to get pink/blood when checking cervix about 2 days before AF.

This is officially the longest LP I've ever had. Longer than any LP I had while even on b6. I'm very confused. I thought your LP didn't just change. 8 months off the pill is my body STILL changing/adjusting? I was on the pill for 15 years.... I guess it could take quite a while to adjust.

So today is 12DPO. This morning my temp took a huge dive. So I am thinking AF may be on her way and I didn't bother to test. I'll keep watching for signs and if nothing by 14DPO then I'll test again.

This morning when I checked my cervix I had some light pink (no CM, just a very little pink tinge I barely noticed). If things follow my normal route, I usually start to get pink/blood when checking cervix about 2 days before AF.

This is officially the longest LP I've ever had. Longer than any LP I had while even on b6. I'm very confused. I thought your LP didn't just change. 8 months off the pill is my body STILL changing/adjusting? I was on the pill for 15 years.... I guess it could take quite a while to adjust.

I can totally see why you would be frustrated! Our bodies are so hard to predict....but honestly, I think your LP can change at any time....if you are 100% regular..then I think that for the most part it should come at the exact same time, but like anything can kind of alter the way our AFs are....stress/diet/etc. Your body could be fighting a cold virus or something that you can't even detect. It is so frustrating though! I hope it does mean that this is your BFP, but don't worry if the LP changes up a little bit.

Does anyone know how to add my chart to my signature ? Possibly from my phone ? That's how I post on here and FF

Does anyone know how to add my chart to my signature ? Possibly from my phone ? That's how I post on here and FF

Go to fertility friend. Go to the options at the top, click settings, click charting home page, it might tell you to set up your charting home page.

If you did that already click the preview your home page link, should bring you to your chart, click share at the top. It will give you a bunch of links.

Copy the one for BBcode code chart thumbnail.

Now in the BnB page you need to find where to add your signature. Usually on the main page when you click subscribed threads. Add the link to your signature and it should work

Looks like I'm going to get ewcm all cycle again :( it started yesterday on cd7 like it did last cycle and that lasted up until begging of af! I'm sick of the stuff lol my estrogen must be out of wack since the last pregnancy! Just hope it doesnt affect ovulation or implantation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->