December Testers!

I see it!!! And it's definitely darker than the shadow lines that are always there. Yay!!!

Last night I sent DH to store to pick up some extra tests so I could test this morning. I didn't want to use the FRER Gold this morning, (its so expensive! LoL!) He brought back Safeway brand Digi's and Answer (line) tests. Both are "early test, 5 days before expected period" so should be sensitive. The Safeway digi says no. The Answer test has no line. But my Wondfo for this morning has a faint line.

Then I just went to the bathroom and there's some blood. It's not a lot, but definitely red. I'm losing hope. :(

Last night I sent DH to store to pick up some extra tests so I could test this morning. I didn't want to use the FRER Gold this morning, (its so expensive! LoL!) He brought back Safeway brand Digi's and Answer (line) tests. Both are "early test, 5 days before expected period" so should be sensitive. The Safeway digi says no. The Answer test has no line. But my Wondfo for this morning has a faint line.

Then I just went to the bathroom and there's some blood. It's not a lot, but definitely red. I'm losing hope. :(

Can you post a pic of the Wandfo and Answer?

I didn't take a pic this morning. I'll have to wait until I get home (about 9 hours from now) to take a pic.

I have bright red bleeding though. Not quite heavy enough yet to be AF but it feels like it is progressing. :cry:

I didn't take a pic this morning. I'll have to wait until I get home (about 9 hours from now) to take a pic.

I have bright red bleeding though. Not quite heavy enough yet to be AF but it feels like it is progressing. :cry:

:hugs: I am so sorry Angel.

Well At showed up today so i am starting over! I should ovulate Dec 4th so I'm going to start testing the 15th. Hopefully I can hold out that long but we'll see! Saw ur test Angel it looked positive sorry to hear you're bleeding.

I'd like to join! Testing probably Dec 12th. CD2 of my second chemical today. Onto month 8 of trying. Trying not to dwell but it just doesn't seem real. I waited so long for DH to be ready and now that he is its not happening.. Started up my maca root smoothies and ordered more opks and progesterone cream for this cycle. Hoping for a Christmas bfp.

Angel that line looked so good. Sorry your bleeding. I hope it doesn't get any worse and was just a little early pregnancy bleeding. And btw love your nails. :hugs:

Sorry Angel :-(

Thanks everyone for the support. Been a rough day. Bleeding increased to AF level flow. Then died off a little, but.... TMI ahead (no pic!)
So I put in a tampon and when I went to the bathroom a couple hours I went to change it bc there was blood on the panty liner too so I figured it was bleeding through. The tampon was only about 1/3 full. Didn't wear a tampon the rest of the day, just a light liner, and there's been very little blood on the liner the rest of the day. However, when I wipe I am still getting some blood though it looks almost watery. There are some clots in it like AF though. I did check my cervix (yeah, gross I Know) and it's low and hard and open....so pretty sure it's definitely AF

Still have to tell Dh. He doesn't have a phone right now (broken, new one won't be in until Tues) and he's been out on job sites all day so I won't get to tell him until he comes home. :(

This will be my second chemical. :( Onto cycle 9. Since I don't usually O until around CD26 I'll probably be testing right around Christmas.

I've attached a pic of today's Answer test and today's Wondfo. It's hard to see the line on the Wondfo on the pic but it's there in person. It's lighter than yesterday's though.

Gina Thanks! They are jamberry. I love them. :)

Attachments

• IMG_0750.jpg
    IMG_0750.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0749.jpg
    IMG_0749.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 17
Sorry Angel. I was really confident that was your BFP.

So sorry Angel, I know how sad it is getting a second line then getting a negative. :(

Thanks ladies. :) Feeling a little better about it today. Had a good cry last night, DH was very supportive. I haven't yet scheduled my appointment for my annual pap smear and exam but when I do I'm going to talk to doctor about testing hormones just to be safe. Two chemicals in three months seems like a lot to me. Plus the late O with a short LP, I just wnt to make sure everything is ok. I know they don't usually test until you've been trying a year but at 10 months of tracking I'm hoping this new doctor will oblige me.

Just did the math and if I O on CD26 again (seems to be the norm when I'm not on Vitex) then 14DPO will put me testing right at Christmas Day. This cycle I think I am going to try very hard to wait until 14DPO. My LP is usually 9-11 days (9 days w/out help, 11 day with B6), and after this cycle making it to 12DPO without any meds, and then getting a chemical I am going to try to wait until 14dPO.

Man that'll be hard.......

But, put me down as testing tentatively for December 25. Stupid long cycles.

1nce, can you add me for December 2nd!

1nce can you add my for December 15th please? I'm on cycle day 3 right now and overall cycle #5, I really want my 2015 bfp. Good luck ladies!

Alright, I think I've added everyone...yell at me if I haven't!

Angel-my doctor tried helping me out LONG before a year, because I had such a long history of issues....so the year thing I think is an average, but some doctors will definitely help long before that!

Hi!
1nce, pls add me for Dec 31st tentatively :)
I'm waiting for AF to show up this weekend, then it will be my first cycle TTC#1.
I have awful long irregular cycles though - I'm hoping I ovulate by mid-Dec but that's likely to be the earliest date possible.

Went for my appt this morning and I'm only cd 7 and have a 14mm follicle already. Holy crap! I might get to trigger this weekend hopefully. And they got my blood with only one jab! Operation hydration is seeming to be successful! Will update again later when the nurse calls!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->