December Testers!

Just got back from my doctors appointment. He's ordered a series of tests for me. They gave me a urine test first today, and it was a BFN. On CD 3, I will go in to have a luteinizing hormone, follicle-stimulating hormone, and DHEA sulfate test taken. Then sometime on days 5 through 9 I will have to go in for an FL hystetosalpingography at the hospital. Then on day 21 I will go in for a progesterone test. My husband will need an SA. That sounds stressful. So at least we have a plan, but I'm super bummed that im still out this month. He said potentially I could check in for 5 more days if I don't get my period, but I'm not getting my hopes up.. 1 months from now we should have all the answers to move forward.

Just got back from my doctors appointment. He's ordered a series of tests for me. They gave me a urine test first today, and it was a BFN. On CD 3, I will go in to have a luteinizing hormone, follicle-stimulating hormone, and DHEA sulfate test taken. Then sometime on days 5 through 9 I will have to go in for an FL hystetosalpingography at the hospital. Then on day 21 I will go in for a progesterone test. My husband will need an SA. That sounds stressful. So at least we have a plan, but I'm super bummed that im still out this month. He said potentially I could check in for 5 more days if I don't get my period, but I'm not getting my hopes up.. 1 months from now we should have all the answers to move forward.

Aw Lauren, don't be intimidated.... The tests aren't as bad as they seem, and if you live close enough to the clinic, DH will be able to make his "deposit" at home and drive it in.... So he doesn't feel awkward trying to have private time in an office lol

Sorry about that Lauren. It's good that you have an action plan though. Hopefully you won't be waiting that long for your bfp!

I feel out - temp drop today and cm is drying up. AF is not due until Monday but I just don't feel pregnant.

Sorry Lauren :hugs: I work in a lab and we get those test all the time they usually don't take to long to come back with the results.. I'm sorry about this month but I'm glad your going to find out whats going on..

The last 2 days have been such a let down for me :dohh:.. I was so excited to get to AI since I have such pretty +OPK's and EWCM.. I was upset :cry: I called off work and called my donors wife to let her know I was home all day and out of no where she calls and says it's ready.. Never thought I could drive so fast :haha: I didn't have time to check my CM or anything.. So I added 1cc of pre-seed in the syringe with the little guys and sent them on there way.. I added a softcup DW made me ummm "happy" :shy: and then I stayed laying down for about an hour. I got up ate some lunch and decided to go take an OPK and those are the ones I posted earlier most said it look positive I thought they did to. So I'm hoping I'm still in this and maybe O came today or tomorrow.. I'll know more in the morning when I check my temp because it did go up some today.. Anyone ever get a +OPK day after O? I get so confused with that stuff sometimes :shrug:

The last 2 days have been such a let down for me :dohh:.. I was so excited to get to AI since I have such pretty +OPK's and EWCM.. I was upset :cry: I called off work and called my donors wife to let her know I was home all day and out of no where she calls and says it's ready.. Never thought I could drive so fast :haha: I didn't have time to check my CM or anything.. So I added 1cc of pre-seed in the syringe with the little guys and sent them on there way.. I added a softcup DW made me ummm "happy" :shy: and then I stayed laying down for about an hour. I got up ate some lunch and decided to go take an OPK and those are the ones I posted earlier most said it look positive I thought they did to. So I'm hoping I'm still in this and maybe O came today or tomorrow.. I'll know more in the morning when I check my temp because it did go up some today.. Anyone ever get a +OPK day after O? I get so confused with that stuff sometimes :shrug:

A lot of people get a +OPK day of O, (most of the time I O on the day of my +OPK), I have seen some women say they get a + or close to + on the day after when using the ICs because it's a little harder to tell with those. Based on your temps it looks like O could have been yesterday, but it could be today. Depends on how the temps go and with the +OPK today I would think that O would probably be today. FX. Egg lasts about 24 hours after O so hopefully that works for you!

Wow. Sounds like a lot but at least you'll get answers. How long have you been TTC?

Hi all!

Newbie but I'd like to join.

2nd cycle TTC #1- tested yesterday (~9DPO), BFN. Trying to wait to test again until Saturday- AF due 13th. Not feeling it, but I wouldn't know anything about that anyway, so it is all in my head either way. FXd though!

Hi all!

2nd cycle TTC #1- tested yesterday (~9DPO), BFN. Trying to wait to test again until Saturday- AF due 13th. Not feeling it, but I wouldn't know anything about that anyway, so it is all in my head either way. FXd though!

Welcome Cpennell89 :wave:

Im keeping my FX for all you ladies that are testing sending loads of baby :dust:

Hi all!

:wave: Hi! Welcome!!

Having cramps & what I think is uterus pain (could be bladder?).

I have a yeast infection and abdominal cramps can be a symptom unfortunately.

I really feel like if they can send a man to the moon, they can figure out a test to know if your pregnant faster than 2 weeks! Lol this waiting is the worst!

hi ladies! I'm going to start testing the 28th, if I o late like I assume I will. its kinda a wait and see what my body plans on doing this month, lol I wish I didn't O so late in the month :/

I feel out - temp drop today and cm is drying up. AF is not due until Monday but I just don't feel pregnant.

That's exactly how I feel. Sigh. My AF is also due Monday.

AF due Monday here as well. And I feel the same exact way. Surely one of us is wrong?

I'm with you all there. Af due mon/tues and I haven't even poas today (and I love poas) because I just don't feel it. Hardly had any symptoms and the ones I have had are normal pms stuff. X

Starting to get a real urge to test but I think it will ruin my weekend if it's bfn :haha:
I think I'd rather wait until Monday or Tuesday and then I've got my holiday to look forward to if AF arrives! Somehow getting AF is less brutal for me than seeing that lonely one line

Well another bfn this am at 10dpo and spotting again. So I'm done testing, af isn't due til Tues but I know my out I would've had a positive test if my spotting at 7dpo was implantation. Gl and baby dust to everyone else. Now I just wish af would start so we could do this again. We better hit it before oh leaves!

11dpo , starting to get normal PMS feeling stuff... Irritable is a big one, although I've been irritable this whole 2 weeks :p .... Another big one is craving chocolate. We drove around and looked at all the Xmas lights last night and stopped and got me some chocolate. I was so irritable yesterday to DH. I feel bad for him. But I was really trying to prepare myself for this cycle to be a bust... I probably should have said that but instead I was just all blahhhh. Oh and my exzema is flaring up, which I wrote last time on 11dpo. So, I have a feeling it's really over this cycle :(

[/QUOTE]
I'm with you all there. Af due mon/tues and I haven't even poas today (and I love poas) because I just don't feel it. Hardly had any symptoms and the ones I have had are normal pms stuff. X[/QUOTE]

I don't know how to can hold out any more.. I would have been POAS :haha:

Starting to get a real urge to test but I think it will ruin my weekend if it's bfn :haha:
I think I'd rather wait until Monday or Tuesday and then I've got my holiday to look forward to if AF arrives! Somehow getting AF is less brutal for me than seeing that lonely one line

I think I feel the same way.. something about that 1 line that just hits you in the gut but AF just kinda makes me sad.. but yet we all have that POAS fever :haha:

Well another bfn this am at 10dpo and spotting again. So I'm done testing, af isn't due til Tues but I know my out I would've had a positive test if my spotting at 7dpo was implantation. Gl and baby dust to everyone else. Now I just wish af would start so we could do this again. We better hit it before oh leaves!

11dpo , starting to get normal PMS feeling stuff... Irritable is a big one, although I've been irritable this whole 2 weeks :p .... Another big one is craving chocolate. We drove around and looked at all the Xmas lights last night and stopped and got me some chocolate. I was so irritable yesterday to DH. I feel bad for him. But I was really trying to prepare myself for this cycle to be a bust... I probably should have said that but instead I was just all blahhhh. Oh and my exzema is flaring up, which I wrote last time on 11dpo. So, I have a feeling it's really over this cycle :(

Audraia;36624769 and 1nceUponATime :hugs: I'll still hold on to hope for you ladies.. :hugs:

AFM I'm so confused I've never O'd early and now FF saying I O'd on monday :wacko: but then I had +OPK's all the way up until late last night the line finally started to fade out :shrug:. I only got 1 AI in that was yesterday morning.. But if FF is right that I O'd monday then I know I'm out of this :cry:.. But if I O'd when I think I did last night (I had some crazy O pains going on) Then I'd feel like i may still have a shot. I'm just so down and out right now :cry: So I'm either 1DPO or 3DPO :wacko: and still feeling lite twinges on the left side.. please shoot me :dohh:

Looking at your chart id say you are 1 or 2 dpo. It's hard to tell until you have a few post-o temps. FF said I ovulated 2 days earlier than I thought I did at first, but then after a few more days it switched it to when I thought which was the day of my last + OPK. I'd say you're still in :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->