December Testers!

The first weird dream I had was my step mother threatening me to stay away from my father. She hates it when my mother or previous girlfriends come up about my Dad. I remember being bewildered in the dream while she threatened me with the edge of a sawed off beer can.

This last night I had vivid dreams but forgot shortly after wakening up as to the subject exactly...

Who knows what tonight will bring...

Good morning lovelies! 10dpo today. Kind of feeling bummed because I really don't feel anything "symptom" wise. Oh well, gotta just tell myself what will be, will be. Even though it doesn't help much.

How is everyone else doing!?

9dpo and still bfn. I was getting hopeful since the spotting at 7dpo was only that day and light light brown but still should've got a bfp if that was implantation. Still no symptoms at all!

Well whatdya know. Temp still up today. Not rising, but still didn't drop. So either yesterday's early low temp was a fluke, or the regular time higher temp was correct. Either way I've not had a cycle in the 6 or so I've temped that didn't drop by 11 or 12dpo. Today is 13dpo. (Ps also crazy weird vivid dreams/nightmare that lasted hours) And today is my Dr's appt to discuss infertility. Do you think they could do and read a blood test in the same day? Are blood tests more accurate? Hope to have some answers soon!!

Well whatdya know. Temp still up today. Not rising, but still didn't drop. So either yesterday's early low temp was a fluke, or the regular time higher temp was correct. Either way I've not had a cycle in the 6 or so I've temped that didn't drop by 11 or 12dpo. Today is 13dpo. (Ps also crazy weird vivid dreams/nightmare that lasted hours) And today is my Dr's appt to discuss infertility. Do you think they could do and read a blood test in the same day? Are blood tests more accurate? Hope to have some answers soon!!

That's good to see! Yes, blood tests are 100% accurate as they can tell you if you have any amount of HCG in your body that day (without having to squint at lines) :haha:

AFM - Well, I had planned to test again today, but Amazon didn't deliver my HPT's as scheduled. :growlmad: So, fx'd crossed they come today so I can test tomorrow at 11 DPO.

Had weird CM last night...almost like a thin, watery EWCM...it was clear and kinda stretchy. I Googled it it and some ladies say it's a sign of BFP, others say it means AF is on her way. Thoughts?

Most places can do the blood test in the same day, especially if the lab is in the same place. It is more accurate than an HPT because it can tell you what your HCG is at even when a HPT won't pick things up yet.

1nce when are you going to test?

Lauren they most definitely can do a blood test! Ask for a quantitive. It will give the exact beta number.

Blessme so sorry hun! Still not out till the witch shows!

1nce you don't need symptoms to be pregnant! Are you planning to keep to you 14th test date?

unicornwoman sorry hun, i'm one of those women who gets that kind of cm before AF.. I'll spot a bit along with it. But everyone's different and I hope we're not alike!

blessme still way above your coverline.. fxed for you

AFM I'm resigning myself to the likelihood that this is one of my long cycles.. my cm has completely dried up... if i don't get EWCM by this weekend, I'll be joining the January Testers already :cry:

Yeah my clinic does a beta automatically at 15dpo. They highly recommend you don't test at home because the trigger can cause false positives. Some ladies test it out, but last cycle and this cycle I haven't. And since I didn't test it out, I would never know if a positive was a real one or not

So back to the vivid dreams. Last night, I dreamt that I was at this restaurant with my sister and I ordered 4 glasses of this really expensive port. While we were sipping, this large group of senior citizens came up and started spraying the corner of our table with disinfectant and cleaning it. Turns out it was just a distraction, and they made off with our port, rolls, and salad! So random, right?

Lots of love to those feeling like they're onto the next cycle. I'm in that boat as well. Will confirm with you all if/when AF arrives. Looking forward to seeing a few more BFPs on here the rest of this month :).

1nce - if it makes you feel any better, I don't really have any symptoms either! lol

blessme - Your temps is still up, it still looks good! If it dropped dramatically and stayed down, then I'd worry. Hang in there!

Really hoping to see some more bfps here soon!

Fairycat, it helps a little. Idk I'm just being negative I guess.... I hope you are well!

It's hard not to be negative, especially when it's taking longer than you hoped :( Really hope you get your bfp soon. <3

So back to the vivid dreams. Last night, I dreamt that I was at this restaurant with my sister and I ordered 4 glasses of this really expensive port. While we were sipping, this large group of senior citizens came up and started spraying the corner of our table with disinfectant and cleaning it. Turns out it was just a distraction, and they made off with our port, rolls, and salad! So random, right?

Lots of love to those feeling like they're onto the next cycle. I'm in that boat as well. Will confirm with you all if/when AF arrives. Looking forward to seeing a few more BFPs on here the rest of this month :).

Leson- TWW buddy! I had a temp dip today too. FX it's implantation but I'm feeling out as well.

Your temps are still beautiful though. I'm just hovering around cover line.

Hoping for good news from your end. Fx

Do these look positive? In person I swear it looks darker. I'm having a nervous breakdown. We missed the AI the last two days and finally got to do it today. Just hoping I didn't miss it.

Attachments

• 20151209_115621.jpg
    20151209_115621.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 12
Do these look positive? In person I swear it looks darker. I'm having a nervous breakdown. We missed the AI the last two days and finally got to do it today. Just hoping I didn't miss it.

The top one looks positive, the lower one looks like almost positive to me? Good luck Hun.

8dpo today. Bottom is a answer test. Top too are IC. Feel bloated today, boobs barely fit in bra and leaking colostrum.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 18
Not seeing anything but 8dpo is super early.

Fx for you.

Dtrisha I don't see anything,,, but 8dpo is early!

AshNAmber Top one looks positive!

Im 6DPO today... my temp went down a bit :(

I have sore bigger boobs, moody, heartburn, super light cramps at times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->