December Testers!

Today puts me at 8DPO. My LP has been 9 days since I stopped bcp exept on months I took b6 or had a CP. So AF should be due tomorrow or Friday and then on to the next cycle. :) I'm feeling very positive about next cycle. Really hoping that is our time.

We had a bad storm last night, and a transformer blew and so we didn't have power from about 3am - 9am. Because of no power, and downed trees which made access to some of our districts more rural areas impossible for buses, school was cancelled. I'm liking the random day off, not thrilled we will have to make it up later.

Wow, sounds like we are all having a lot of crazy dreams. I had another one last night too. THis makse two in a row (very odd for me). Two nights ago I dreamt I was in a very violent, physical, fight with a friend of mine and last night I dreamed that a group of teens broke into my house and I Couldn't get them to leave and 911 refused to come. It was really weird!

Do these look positive? In person I swear it looks darker. I'm having a nervous breakdown. We missed the AI the last two days and finally got to do it today. Just hoping I didn't miss it.

Top one looks positive. Bottom one looks close.

Dtrisha- don't even feel bad. I have been testing since 7dpo

I just can't help it haha. I hope all these signs are good cause I've never seen them before !

Dtrisha, definitely don't feel bad, I was testing since 5 dpo lol!

With early testing, it was interesting to see the sensitivity of the tests. Dollar Tree was most sensitive for me, then FRER, then my Wondfo ICs were crap - they should be labeled as 50miu. I'm laying that info out there for anybody who wonders :)

I feel like the outside of my BB's hurts today like under my armpit but that's the only spot. Still almost poping out of my bra and colostrum leaking which is the weirdest thing that's happened

Maybe you'll have better luck than I did. My Wondfos didn't show a clear line til 11 dpo.

maybe.. but i don't think Im pregnant. My boobs always hurt & get bigger after ovulation. I usually get some cramping. Only out of the ordinary thing is my giant zit on my chin.. but i wore foundation last friday and I never do! I know your not out until AF shows... but I had so many symptoms with my 1st pregnancy at this point... & my temp is dipping... i just know it. :( If im not,,, im going to get so drunk when AF comes! lol

I felt nothing at 6dpo too. Then the next day mybb'a barely fit in my bra and I was like WHAT IS GOING ON

My boobs always get big! It doesn't help they are big to begin with. Haha .

Checked my cervix and saw some blood. It seems to have tampered off to pink.

My Wondfo's have showed up a line only around 10-11DPO, but they showed before a FRER did for me (for both my CPs). I've never tried dollar tree because every time I go they are out but I've heard they are the most sensitive.

My CM is mostly gone, so I'm expected AF in a day or two. I'm thinking it'll be a couple days later, which means that maybe my LP is increasing on its own? That would be nice. I've heard it doens't just change, but I'm still only 10 months off bcp and I've been told to expect it to take up to 1 month for every year you were on bcp. That's 15 months! Haha.

Ha-ha! My nips are crazy sensitive today and my bbs feel fuller. I've been cramping like crazy today too. I'm contributing them all to o'ing Monday tho. It's way too early to get pregnancy symptoms. I'm definitely a ss tho! And a poas addict!

My breasts are all sorts of sore today, but I'm almost positive it has nothing to do with pregnancy and more to do with my gym working on Tuesday being all chest work and so everything hurts. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->