December Testers!

Didn't get to AI last night :sad: So whatever I got the other night hope it was enough.. I know :spermy: can live up to 5days but mainly 3 so FX that was enough.. I left a softcup in 12 hours with them in there so who knows :shrug:

I"m starting to wonder if I had 2 eggs pop out one on each side.. Last night I had the same O pains on my right side like I did on my left on Wed night.. It was a little worse honeslty.. Who knows.. Now I'm waiting to see if FF says I O'd on another day and I'm so hoping for that..

I think you still have a good chance! I've heard of women having a few days of positives before.

Started spotting this morning, so I suspect AF will be here in full force this afternoon or tomorrow. Means my LP is still at a regular 9-10 days, which is fine I Guess. Better than some, though I would like longer. I'm avoiding going back on b6 for a few more months because if I hit my 1 year mark (Feb) then I want to be able to provide the doctor with accurate data. Excited to be starting a new month. In about 10 days it'll be time to start the BD. :happydance:

AshNAmber - I've been told the O pains can come either before or after the egg drops, so it's possible that you are having O pains later than actual O, but seems odd that they switched sides. I've never really been able to feel O pains so I don't know much about it. Today's temp for you looks like a good spike, so you probably have O'd. But it'll take several more days to determine. Temps can be so annoying for that reason. lol. FX for you!! :)

blessme - your chart still looks good and you are still early! :)

I know. With my daughter I didn't get a positive until 10dpo.

My period is due Thursday.. I'm basically a week early!

I will not test. I will not test. I will not test.

GAH! How do ANY of you ladies wait until the day AF is due? I'm 11dpo and the sticks are calling my name!

I will not test. I will not test. I will not test.

GAH! How do ANY of you ladies wait until the day AF is due? I'm 11dpo and the sticks are calling my name!

It's extremely difficult, but 15 months of BFN I decided to wait month 16/17 until beta but I might one day early, plus the trigger screws with home pregnancy tests lol so that's kind of incentive for me not to.

I'm driving myself crazy trying not to test! This is my 3rd cycle ttc and both of the last cycles I was convinced I was pregnant, only to be disappointed.

This cycle, I actually got a positive opk on cd 13 and I hope timed everything right. I'm 10 dpo right now and my only symptom is very sore boobs, they feel bruised.

Think I should wait until af is late, or test sooner??

Okey im back again :cry:

Was due to test Dec 1st but Af arrived little late (made me all excited and hopeful at first)

So im Cd8 today and if my cycle goes as planned, i will be Cd28 new years eve and thats when i would like to test.

Cant believe i was able to fit 2 cycles in one month :happydance:

I know. With my daughter I didn't get a positive until 10dpo.

My period is due Thursday.. I'm basically a week early!

I'm stalking you like crazy, because your chart looks amazing.

12dpo- So the "positive" I got yesterday must have been an error because I have a stark white cheapie with FMU today.

Af is due on Sunday so we will see if she shows. No more testing unless af doesn't show.

What an annoying thing to happen. If the witch shows, pity party for me on Sunday (wine included)

12dpo- So the "positive" I got yesterday must have been an error because I have a stark white cheapie with FMU today.

Af is due on Sunday so we will see if she shows. No more testing unless af doesn't show.

What an annoying thing to happen. If the witch shows, pity party for me on Sunday (wine included)

Sake and sushi for me and DH tonight :). Only situation where I'd say this: hope that wine is not in your future! Keeping you in my thoughts this weekend.

Just want to let out a tiny rant/vent. I cannot undertand how I can be of sound mind most of the time and fairly logical yet I seem to think I am always pregnant no matter what. How do we convince ourselves of these things? I read forums for hours on end and pretty much everything can be a symptom and I see other ladies strongly believing they're seeing tiny streaks of pink on toilet paper, that they're feeling sore parts, and that there are pink lines on tests when there are not. I don't understand how this process can make us so crazy. I just feel like such a crazy person!
I haven't tested yet but Im pretty sure it will be BFN despite all my "symptoms". Haha I think I'm just emotional today but I had to get that off my chest.

Just want to let out a tiny rant/vent. I cannot undertand how I can be of sound mind most of the time and fairly logical yet I seem to think I am always pregnant no matter what. How do we convince ourselves of these things? I read forums for hours on end and pretty much everything can be a symptom and I see other ladies strongly believing they're seeing tiny streaks of pink on toilet paper, that they're feeling sore parts, and that there are pink lines on tests when there are not. I don't understand how this process can make us so crazy. I just feel like such a crazy person!
I haven't tested yet but Im pretty sure it will be BFN despite all my "symptoms". Haha I think I'm just emotional today but I had to get that off my chest.

I've totally had these exact same thoughts and feelings! The mind is a powerful thing when you want something so bad but have so little control over it :/. I'd like to think it gets easier...but I'm not so sure it does. Fingers crossed and lots of positive thoughts for you.

I really wanted to test this morning but made myself wait. I am desperate to test tomorrow but I did really want to wait until AF is due. Arghhhh

Welcome scooby! Hope you get your Christmas BFP.

Thank you Trr! We've been trying over a year now and I'm beyond ready for this to happen. Good luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->