December Testers!

Started spotting this morning, so I suspect AF will be here in full force this afternoon or tomorrow. Means my LP is still at a regular 9-10 days, which is fine I Guess. Better than some, though I would like longer. I'm avoiding going back on b6 for a few more months because if I hit my 1 year mark (Feb) then I want to be able to provide the doctor with accurate data. Excited to be starting a new month. In about 10 days it'll be time to start the BD. :happydance:

Aw I'm sorry AF has come...but I am glad you can start over :)

12dpo- So the "positive" I got yesterday must have been an error because I have a stark white cheapie with FMU today.

Af is due on Sunday so we will see if she shows. No more testing unless af doesn't show.

What an annoying thing to happen. If the witch shows, pity party for me on Sunday (wine included)

I hope she doesn't show! AF stay away!....If she does come, wine would be my choice of pick me up too.

Just want to let out a tiny rant/vent. I cannot undertand how I can be of sound mind most of the time and fairly logical yet I seem to think I am always pregnant no matter what. How do we convince ourselves of these things? I read forums for hours on end and pretty much everything can be a symptom and I see other ladies strongly believing they're seeing tiny streaks of pink on toilet paper, that they're feeling sore parts, and that there are pink lines on tests when there are not. I don't understand how this process can make us so crazy. I just feel like such a crazy person!
I haven't tested yet but Im pretty sure it will be BFN despite all my "symptoms". Haha I think I'm just emotional today but I had to get that off my chest.

I totally know what you mean, and honestly I really think the simplest answer is that during the 2ww we are HYPER aware of our bodies...analyzing every little thing that we feel, and convincing ourselves it must mean something. The 2ww is too darn stressful.

Hello ladies :flower: Mind if I join?

I'll be testing on 12/18. :)

Good luck!

Hey all. I am just waiting for AF to start, my first injectable cycle ended in a BFN. I know I am starting this thread early, but I need something to look forward to ! My date is still TBD right now, but it should land anywhere around December 6th thru 12th. So whose with me! Let me know your testing date and I will add to this post!

December 1st
GoldenRatio
ktod

December 2nd
Jamers89
Hope16
Joy bell

December 4th
sailors girl
wantingagirl
borr.dg.baby

December 5th
Holliems :bfp:
still hopping
fairycat :bfp:

December 7th
babywebb
Jenn95

December 9th
Lauren1228

December 11th
lesondemavie
Trr

December 12th
BAmomma
gina236
corgankidd
Dtrisha
ABmommy

December 13th
mrs unicorn
Mamabear3
Angel5000

December 14th
1nceuponatime
rose.

December 15th
Audraia
AngelOb
Unicornwoman
chocolatechip
Issybelle

December 16th
awnmyown

December 18th
scoobybeans

December 20th
Cinderella

December 21st
blessme
Jaxie086

December 24th :xmas7:
FitE
praying4no2

December 25th :xmas6:
MeganS0326
Sunshine0517
AshNAmber
Desiree1694

December 29th
Junemomma09

December 31st :wohoo:
skycastles
sailorsgirl
GoldenRatio

TBD
dinky
55comet555

were you going to add me to the 28th?

Hi could you add me to the 31st now please? Af shower up right on time but is due again on the 31st :) xx

9dpo today.... Took another test & got a complete BFN. :(

I feel like I should be able to see the faintest line by now (I did with my daughter)

So, AF is due tomorrow and I got a stark white BFN this morning. According to FF my chart is all over the place and I may not have ovulated but I felt cramps around CD 19 and CD 22 and today 30. I guess it AS shows I will be moving g over to the January ttc, and me after that we will be breaking ttc until summer cuz wealreadyhave 2 winter babys.

Congrats to will the BFPs and lots of babydust to all that have not tested yet!

Well, I tested this morning at 13 DPO and BFN. :nope: With my other two BFP's I had a positive by now.

Just waiting for AF at this point. My next fertile window is expected to begin on Christmas Eve! Hoping to make my own little Christmas miracle!

Good luck to the rest of you that are still in. Hope to see some more BFP's from all of you!

Cd28 and either 13 or 9dpo. Tested yesterday morning and it was a stark white bfn ic. If AF stays away I'll test Monday morning. I've had twinges every day since O it feels like and have been exhausted lately. Hoping those are good signs

I feel like I should be able to see the faintest line by now (I did with my daughter)

Well, I tested this morning at 13 DPO and BFN. :nope: With my other two BFP's I had a positive by now.

Just waiting for AF at this point. My next fertile window is expected to begin on Christmas Eve! Hoping to make my own little Christmas miracle!

Good luck to the rest of you that are still in. Hope to see some more BFP's from all of you!

Both of your charts look awesome.. I'm keeping FX for both of you ladies and sending baby :dust: your way.

Me today I feel so nauseated and dizzy.. Sucks to start getting sick when your trying to symptom spot ugh.. My DW so silly and was like yay morning sickness.. I literally patted her on her head and said not at 3-4 DPO :haha: Then shes like but your boobs are big.. my boobs are always big.. other than feeling sick I have light pulling on my lower left side and I'm going to knock my pup out if he doesn't stop licking me :wacko: So yea just waiting around. :coffee:

Both of your charts look awesome.. I'm keeping FX for both of you ladies and sending baby :dust: your way.

Me today I feel so nauseated and dizzy.. Sucks to start getting sick when your trying to symptom spot ugh.. My DW so silly and was like yay morning sickness.. I literally patted her on her head and said not at 3-4 DPO :haha: Then shes like but your boobs are big.. my boobs are always big.. other than feeling sick I have light pulling on my lower left side and I'm going to knock my pup out if he doesn't stop licking me :wacko: So yea just waiting around. :coffee:

Your chart looks great :-D

I've been having lots of AF-like cramps today - so much so that I kept going to the bathroom to check! Nothing except creamy/watery cm. I am tempted to test tomorrow but at the same time feel I should wait until Monday/Tuesday. Maybe I'll see what my temp is in the morning

My boobs hurt so much today and they are massive! If I hadn't done an IC this morning (bfn) I'd be hopeful. Damn hormones! Af due mon/tues or possibly fri if I o'd late.

I'm out. Off to January. GL to the rest of those testing this month!

Sooo, I know that I said I would wait until Monday but I absolutely couldn't help but poas :haha: and I tested when I got home on a 2 hour hold. I'm either 13 or 9 dpo (I don't know what temps to actually trust). I swear I see a super super faint line. Can you guys see anything or am I crazy and need to get my line eye checked?

Attachments

• 121215test.jpg
    121215test.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 30
And the negative pic...

Attachments

• negative.jpg
    negative.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 16
Sooo, I know that I said I would wait until Monday but I absolutely couldn't help but poas :haha: and I tested when I got home on a 2 hour hold. I'm either 13 or 9 dpo (I don't know what temps to actually trust). I swear I see a super super faint line. Can you guys see anything or am I crazy and need to get my line eye checked?

I definitely see something

Hey ladies 11dpo and still negative. Went to the bathroom earlier and there was pinkish/orangish looking cm. My back hurt yesterday and also today. BB's have been tender for a few days and poping out of my bra. Also noticed a stronger blue vein in both BB's. I took a nap around 230 today because I was so exhausted. Hoping it was implantation bleeding. Anyone seen it this late?

I think implantation is 7-12dpo so it could be implantation

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->