December Testers!

Angel- thanks :) I hope so. I went to the bathroom again but there was nothing there now. Hmm

Sooo, I know that I said I would wait until Monday but I absolutely couldn't help but poas :haha: and I tested when I got home on a 2 hour hold. I'm either 13 or 9 dpo (I don't know what temps to actually trust). I swear I see a super super faint line. Can you guys see anything or am I crazy and need to get my line eye checked?

I def see something very faint!!!

Hi ladies!
So I finally ovulated...I'm pretty sure today because I got my pos opk yesterday and it's still positive today. And I have been having a lot of cramping and pains. I will be testing Christmas Eve and/or Christmas Day! Keeping my fingers crossed. We have been trying since August.

So sorry I've been mia today ladies. I helped my mom photograph my cousin's wedding then dh took me out for my birthday. I'm 5 or 6 dpo today, I've had a TON of creamy cm the last couple of days, diarrhea (sorry for the tmi), backaches, dizzy spells, sensitive nips, and cramping like crazy. Hope they're all good signs, but I haven't ovulated in so long I'm thinking it's a 50/50 shot that it could be early pregnancy or early af symptoms.

Good evening ladies. AF arrived today so I am in a new cycle. I'm due to O the end of the month (hopefully) so I'll be testing mid-January, barring illness this cycle!

I just spent 11 hours working on our rental house (aka: The Crack House) so I am EXHAUSTED. I won't go through and read all the posts simply because i can barely keep my eyes open, and my body is screaming at me. I injured myself, as usual, several times - including stepping on a nail and getting blisters on my hands from pulling down walls - all in all I'm in a lot of pain. lol.

Have a good weekend ladies. I'll check in tomorrow when I'm rested. :)

I believe I ovulate yesterday :happydance: so my new test day will be the 22nd of December (if I can wait that long lol!!)

I think I'll be ovulating some time this week so we are planning on every other day for the week in the hope we might catch it.
We had a possible explanation of why we've had our miscarraiges this week, with a clear plan for our next pregnancy so we have renewed hope/excitment about getting our Rainbow one day :)

Xx

AF due tomorrow for me. I'm too scared to test and ruin the little bit of hope I have so am going to wait and see for now :)

Ladies!!!! I got this this morning! Ahhhhhhhhh! I was shaking and crying because I was SUREEEEE that it would be negative. There is hope for everyone.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 26
Congratulations!!!! Happy and healthy 9 months to you :) xx

ty. I think i am in shock. I'm telling you I 99.9% thought I was out....like there really wasn't a thought in my mind how this cycle was going to end.

My beta is tomorrow. My full testing story is on the last page of my journal. It's kind of funny actually. Now, all of a sudden I am just scared of miscarriage.

Can you change my test date to the 22nd please :)

1nce- that is just amazing news! I am super happy for you. Fx for a sticky one.

It's totally normal to be terrified of miscarriage, I was when I got what I though was a line this month. Just pure anxiety. But my understanding is that doesn't go away as a parent.

Congrats again

1ncr- that is truly amazing <3. I wish you the best :) in still holding onto hope.

Sorry to hear angel5. Sounds like that house is a great way to get out frustration :).

Blessme - Sorry it's still a bfn. Hang in there. Your temps are still climbing. Maybe you'll get a surprise. 8 dpo is the average day of implantation, which means 6-10 are well within range. If you implant at 10 it wouldn't show until 12. Still holding out hope for you.

Oh my gosh 1nce. So so happy for you!!! I guess you were right. There was at least one BFP amongst the Monday testers. Hopefully more than one :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->