• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

December Testers!

Well look at that nose dive :dohh: and I'm spotting a lot more today than I was yesterday so looks like :witch: will be here either later today or tomorrow full force :shrug: I guess technically she's not early my cycles range between 28-30 days so guess she's right on time... Good luck the rest of you lovely ladies I'll keep stalking keeping my FX crossed for all of you :hugs:

Looks like I'm out for this cycle. On to January...

Good luck to those of you who are still waiting to test!!!

Well look at that nose dive :dohh: and I'm spotting a lot more today than I was yesterday so looks like :witch: will be here either later today or tomorrow full force :shrug: I guess technically she's not early my cycles range between 28-30 days so guess she's right on time... Good luck the rest of you lovely ladies I'll keep stalking keeping my FX crossed for all of you :hugs:

oh no sorry hun :dohh: xx

oh no sorry hun :dohh: xx

Spotting is coming and going no AF yet.. Wish she would just get it over with already so I can say CD 1 and prepare for the next round. :growlmad:

i had this 2 cycles ago. I had never spotted before af, ever! Then started spotting /off for 3 days befor eit started! Still dont know what all that was about? :shrug: just a simple 'heres your period, you arent pregnant' would suffice but no, she has to play mind games :growlmad:

Just took first response bfn awaiting af to start on the 27th. Good luck for those who are still to test. On to January.

i had this 2 cycles ago. I had never spotted before af, ever! Then started spotting /off for 3 days befor eit started! Still dont know what all that was about? :shrug: just a simple 'heres your period, you arent pregnant' would suffice but no, she has to play mind games :growlmad:

Right!! Like let it start already so I can start this process all over again!! Ugh!! :growlmad: Don't give me this here I am No I'm not :wacko:

Thank you :). How's everything going here !? Sorry been so busy because of the holidays! Is everyone ready for xmas lol as I sit here and wrap gifts.

Congrats 1nce! So glad you got some good news. :) H&H 9 months!! :)

So sorry for the ladies who got AF. :( See you over in the January thread.

My af came this morning :( On to the next cycle.

Looks like I'm out for this cycle. On to January...

Good luck to those of you who are still waiting to test!!!

Awww :hugs: ladies :(

Hey guys, just an update... My 3rd beta came back good at 9256.

Yay! :happydance:

sorry the witch has been doing her rounds today :hugs:

Congrats to 1onceuponatime! :dance: H&H 9 months! Xxxxx
Ps. I joined yesterday, am due to test on 27th xx

I need to wrap mine still :wacko: now that AF should be here any minute I'm going to throw myself into the holidays but another friend announced there pregnancy today on FB so it's hard :cry:

I need to wrap mine still :wacko: now that AF should be here any minute I'm going to throw myself into the holidays but another friend announced there pregnancy today on FB so it's hard :cry:

:hugs: That is hard. I have that problem seeing other's announcements like that too. I remember it was really hard before I got pregnant with my youngest, as we were ntnp for close to 5 years. You will have your chance! Hope you catch it next round! :dust:

I'm thinking I'm out. I still feel off, but now my youngest is sick with a cold, making me think my fatigue and overall crappy feeling was a bug. I didn't have congestion, or sneezing like he does, but still makes me think I passed something to him. I know I won't know for sure until later this week/early next week though.

:hugs: That is hard. I have that problem seeing other's announcements like that too. I remember it was really hard before I got pregnant with my youngest, as we were ntnp for close to 5 years. You will have your chance! Hope you catch it next round! :dust:

I'm thinking I'm out. I still feel off, but now my youngest is sick with a cold, making me think my fatigue and overall crappy feeling was a bug. I didn't have congestion, or sneezing like he does, but still makes me think I passed something to him. I know I won't know for sure until later this week/early next week though.

Thank you. I hope this round is it too.. Keeping FX but in order to start next round I need AF to show her face full force.. I just spotted all day today on and off ugh :dohh:

I hope you and your little man starts to feel better.. Your still in this I'm keeping my FX for you and sending loads of baby :dust: :hugs:

Sorry to the victims of af. :(

Tomorrow I will be 9dpo and gonna test. I keep going back and forth btw using a frer or a wondo. I have 2 frers and starting to run low on wondos. What do u ladies think?
I'm very excited for Christmas this year, my dd is 3 and really into it this year. I have some presents to wrap still but not many. Yay Christmas! :)

If you are going to test at 9DPO I would use the Wondfo. On both of my CPs the Wondfo picked up a line when other tests didn't,and on the second CP it was about a day before FRER. Just my experience though. Then again.... they also are the cause of much squinting.... :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"