December Testers!

Well 11 DPO temp barely moved not sure if that's good or bad :shrug: took a test this morning and BFN stared at me :xmas11: .. May wait till Wednesday to test again.. Last night I felt so bad.. I was nauseated the whole day and a head ache from last night and I woke up with it plus I was sweating last night I was hot almost felt like I had a fever but DW said my head wasn't hot :shrug: She is all worried about me. I feel a bit better today but still feel kinda blah.. Would rather be in bed and not at work. :wacko:

The need to poas is unreal. I'm always thinking about it now. Luckily I'm starting my OPK testing today.

I also went to a family Christmas party last night and guess what, 4 brand new babies were there. ( I'm auntie to 2) the moment they were in my arms, the questions started. Bless my drunk aunts but they didn't know we had a loss so I just told them I was working on it and I could give them details if they wanted. That shut them up pretty fast.

Told a cousin about the loss because I know she tried for 3 years and she was very understanding. It's rough when everyone expects you to be pregnant.

I know what you guys mean... I hate comments. Unfortunately, my family made them all the time because we never told them our problems. And I wasn't strong enough to put my foot down, I would always just laugh and say haha someday .... I guess that's my fault

I don't tell a lot of the family our problems because the couple that I have told basically think that they then need to give advice (most of which is wrong or unwarranted). My aunt's newest husband (this is husband #5, they've only been married a few months) decided to tell me that he read that a woman's orgasm can be detrimental to the process so we should make sure to do the deed but not "get me off". Ummm yeah, sorry no. And I am so sorry for your wife! I like to actually enjoy sex, and my DH is definitely not interested in the Wham-Bam-ThankYouMa'am get my own and ignore you kind of thing. I tried that once (O day, I wasn't into it, told him to just do his thing...) he had a really really hard time taking care of business.

I guess that's one good thing about being a lesbian :haha: I don't really get asked the whole "when are you going to have a baby" I think everyone assumes we don't want them or something :shrug: ..

A couple of my friends have said similar things. They live in Texas so for a very long time they kept it relatively quiet, because they were both teachers in the same (very small) school. When they did get pregnant and it eventually came out that they were married (and not just very good friends :haha: ) people were like "Wait, but, you got pregnant? How'd that happen?" :rofl: I almost died. They survive by seeing the humor in it, otherwise I think they'd end up flipping on someone.

As for your temp, at this point I don't think it's an indication either way. Keeping FX for you!!

My aunt's newest husband (this is husband #5, they've only been married a few months) decided to tell me that he read that a woman's orgasm can be detrimental to the process so we should make sure to do the deed but not "get me off". Ummm yeah, sorry no. And I am so sorry for your wife! I like to actually enjoy sex, and my DH is definitely not interested in the Wham-Bam-ThankYouMa'am get my own and ignore you kind of thing. I tried that once (O day, I wasn't into it, told him to just do his thing...) he had a really really hard time taking care of business.

I guess that's one good thing about being a lesbian :haha: I don't really get asked the whole "when are you going to have a baby" I think everyone assumes we don't want them or something :shrug: ..

A couple of my friends have said similar things. They live in Texas so for a very long time they kept it relatively quiet, because they were both teachers in the same (very small) school. When they did get pregnant and it eventually came out that they were married (and not just very good friends :haha: ) people were like "Wait, but, you got pregnant? How'd that happen?" :rofl: I almost died. They survive by seeing the humor in it, otherwise I think they'd end up flipping on someone.

As for your temp, at this point I don't think it's an indication either way. Keeping FX for you!!

OMG!!! :haha: Dude I wish DW would try to "wham bam" :haha: I'm dying!!! :haha: Some people just amaze me!

I can't wait for people to ask me how when I do finally get my little BFP.. I have every intention on telling them immaculate conception :haha:

And thank you I'm trying so hard to keep positive :thumbup:

I can't wait for people to ask me how when I do finally get my little BFP.. I have every intention on telling them immaculate conception :haha:

And thank you I'm trying so hard to keep positive :thumbup:

:rofl: OMG that will be awesome. I want to see the faces! :rofl:

hey all! :wave: can I join?
We are ttc after hubbys vasectomy reversal redo in sept. This is our 3rd cycle. :thumbup: we had a vr in sept 2010 and conceived on this cycle in dec 2010 and had our daughter in sept 2011. We were thrilled as we were told his results from sa were so poor, that it may never happen (1million p/ml only 4% motility). Then when our daughter was 18m, I came off the pill and conceived 1st month of ttc but sadly miscarried..lthat was june 2013...been a long few years and after discovering that he had scarred over in april this year, we booked him in for a vr redo in sept again (5yrs after the first vr). So here we are, cycle 3, 4dpo and he did he sample for his 3month post op today! Eeek! We are very nervous as this is it for us....this is our last and only shot at another baby...if the results are bad...or none exisitant then it really is game over.....we just couldnt afford ivf :nope: so until we get those results, we are living in hope that we have a chance.....it only takes one! :thumbup: xxxx

If you got this far, thankyou, I didnt intend on giving you all the long version lol... Anyway,

Testing on dec 27th at 10dpo :thumbup: lp usually only 11days! :thumbup: xxx

Good luck and baby dust to you all! Xxxxx

:wave: Hi Live_In_Hope! FX for you and hoping for the best! Sounds like you've had one heck of a journey!

:wohoo: Welcome Live_In_Hope :wohoo:

Sounds like you been through alot.. I'll keep my FX for you and DH for some good news!! Keep us updated!!

Oh Angel if I could take pics of that moment for you I sure would :haha:

Soo I keep feeling like I'm going to start now.. Like something is there.. But I know if I go running to the bathroom nothing will be there :wacko: Oh this TWW is killing me..

ok.. I went to the bathroom and CM mixed with pinkish brown soooo yeah think I'm out :cry:

So after of course reading a million threads do y'all think it could be IB? Because I saw this pinkish brown spotting on tp and now it's gone :shrug: should I test tomorrow?

Ashnamber.. fx for you!
No harm in testing.. if AF doesn't show up fully by end of tomorrow, just do it :)

AshNAmber - if it was there, but not it's gone, and it was brownish but not red, then you still have a chance. Especially if you don't usually get that kind of spotting before AF. If there's no AF by tomorrow then maybe test. Tomorrow you'll be 12DPO, there's a chance. Or save $ and wait another couple days, but that's only if you can hold out that long!

AshNAmber - if it was there, but not it's gone, and it was brownish but not red, then you still have a chance. Especially if you don't usually get that kind of spotting before AF. If there's no AF by tomorrow then maybe test. Tomorrow you'll be 12DPO, there's a chance. Or save $ and wait another couple days, but that's only if you can hold out that long!

I do usually spot the day before AF. But she is not due until the 25th so I'v never started spotting this early.. I have 2 FRER left and 1 $ store cheapie.. I figured I'll see what my temp does in the morning and if it stays where it is or rises I'll test but if it nose dives I'll just assume I'm about to start early. Who can REALLY hold out on POAS :haha:

I do usually spot the day before AF. But she is not due until the 25th so I'v never started spotting this early.. I have 2 FRER left and 1 $ store cheapie.. I figured I'll see what my temp does in the morning and if it stays where it is or rises I'll test but if it nose dives I'll just assume I'm about to start early. Who can REALLY hold out on POAS :haha:

Hopefully you aren't starting early and it is just IB! FX!! You've still got several days. :kiss:

Hopefully you aren't starting early and it is just IB! FX!! You've still got several days. :kiss:

That's what I been hoping and [-o< that this is IB.. But if it is.. Would I get a BFP tomorrow or should I wait till wednesday or something? :wacko:

thanks for the lovely welcome ladies! Xxx We certainly have been through the mill, but I still consider myself to be incredibly lucky.....I just want to be as lucky as as I was again, pretty soon! Lol

ashnamber, hoping it is implantation bleeding, especially as this is unusual for you :thumbup:
My lovely looking chart has been ruined lol......I woke up nearly 2hours earlier, and my back was killing, i had to take my temp so I could get up and take some tabs....poo :growlmad: xxx

We are ttc after hubbys vasectomy reversal redo in sept. This is our 3rd cycle. :thumbup: we had a vr in sept 2010 and conceived on this cycle in dec 2010 and had our daughter in sept 2011. We were thrilled as we were told his results from sa were so poor, that it may never happen (1million p/ml only 4% motility). Then when our daughter was 18m, I came off the pill and conceived 1st month of ttc but sadly miscarried..lthat was june 2013...been a long few years and after discovering that he had scarred over in april this year, we booked him in for a vr redo in sept again (5yrs after the first vr). So here we are, cycle 3, 4dpo and he did he sample for his 3month post op today! Eeek! We are very nervous as this is it for us....this is our last and only shot at another baby...if the results are bad...or none exisitant then it really is game over.....we just couldnt afford ivf :nope: so until we get those results, we are living in hope that we have a chance.....it only takes one! :thumbup: xxxx

If you got this far, thankyou, I didnt intend on giving you all the long version lol... Anyway,

Welcome and Fx for you! :D

AFM - I'm still not feeling 100%. I'm 8dpo today. I've been very tired for the last week, and past couple days I've felt off. Last night/early this morning, I have this odd feeling in my tummy. It feels tight/full. Very odd feeling. I'm worried that all this is in my head, but at the same time, I'm thinking this is it.

That's what I been hoping and [-o< that this is IB.. But if it is.. Would I get a BFP tomorrow or should I wait till wednesday or something? :wacko:

Fx! I agree you still have a couple days. I'd wait until Wednesday personally. I also poas already, even though I knew it was early. It was the only test I had in the house. By not having any here, I'm not tempted to do it until after (and hopefully) AF is late.

AF is 2 days late today. I have tested once too early (silly!) And once yesterday with a FRER but totally randomly in the afternoon and didn't even hold it (also silly!) So I am getting a test this morning and using my FMU I will do a test properly when I get home in an hour or so!!

AF is 2 days late today. I have tested once too early (silly!) And once yesterday with a FRER but totally randomly in the afternoon and didn't even hold it (also silly!) So I am getting a test this morning and using my FMU I will do a test properly when I get home in an hour or so!!

Fx for you! :)

Welcome and Fx for you! :D

AFM - I'm still not feeling 100%. I'm 8dpo today. I've been very tired for the last week, and past couple days I've felt off. Last night/early this morning, I have this odd feeling in my tummy. It feels tight/full. Very odd feeling. I'm worried that all this is in my head, but at the same time, I'm thinking this is it.

ooh keeping everything crossed! I usually start using ics at 8dpo....dont know why, Ive never had a +hpt that early :dohh: (8dpo is xmas day for me)so will prob hold off until the 27th as planned! Easier said than done! :haha:
I too have very low, pressury feelings, like when i sit on the loo, my insides drop! :shock: like theres something there! :shrug: hoping this is it for you hunny, and if you arent feeling 100% too! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->