December Testers!

I went and got one of the old style frers. I can see it in person but looks the same as yesterday in lightness.
Here is a link to it where u can really see it.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=497024

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!

Attachments

• 2015-12-25_10.37.22.jpg
    2015-12-25_10.37.22.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 16
  • 2015-12-25_10.27.05.jpg
    2015-12-25_10.27.05.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 2015-12-25_10.31.04.jpg
    2015-12-25_10.31.04.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 16
Merry Christmas Ladies...

Comet I hope your BFP darkens up for you!!

Comet - I can see something when I invert. Here's to hoping it darkens!!!

Dinky - sorry. :(

I went and got one of the old style frers. I can see it in person but looks the same as yesterday in lightness.
Here is a link to it where u can really see it.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=497024

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!

I tried to invert it, and can't see anything, but like I said, I'm horrible at seeing faint lines. I hope it darkens up for you.

Af arrived for me today!

:hugs:

I'm hoping to pick up a couple tests today. Cramping is coming and going. DS2 co-sleeps with me, and last night he kicked me in the breasts, so they are very sore today. I've felt sick off and on today and last night. 2 days late on AF. So I'm thinking this is it, but my longest cycle has been 34 days, shortest had been 29 (I'm on day 33 now). She still has a chance to show.

I've been testing since Sunday and have been getting :bfn: s. Someone said that my temp drop yesterday and the spotting I had could be implantation signs. What do you think? Here is my chart. I am 13dpo today.

https://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t292/monierose/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-12/7F89182E-F3DF-4A6D-AF4D-4D50AFA6826A.png_zpssnvjqq4l.jpeg

it deff could be a ID since it shot back up today.. See what your temps look like tomorrow Iv read ladies get BFP 2-3 days after ID. Keeping my FX for you hun

Def could be IB! Especially since it shot bak up. Give it a couple days and retest

I've been testing since Sunday and have been getting :bfn: s. Someone said that my temp drop yesterday and the spotting I had could be implantation signs. What do you think? Here is my chart. I am 13dpo today.

https://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t292/monierose/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-12/7F89182E-F3DF-4A6D-AF4D-4D50AFA6826A.png_zpssnvjqq4l.jpeg

Good luck!!

Good luck and fx for you! :)

Sigh, I took a test last night, as AF is late. BFN :(
Now today, I feel out, hardly any symptoms, not even AF/PMS symptoms, so I don't know. **ETA: Granted it is only 6am, but I've been up for about an hour and a half, and last few days, by this time I'm already having multiple symptoms** I have another test that I'm going to hold off on using. Not sure when I'm going to test again.
But this is my latest test. I mostly posted to this site so I could invert the color, but nothing shows up.
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=497344

Hi everyone! I haven't checked in for a while with the holidays and everything.

This cycle is really weird for me. I got a "peak" advanced opk on Christmas Eve at CD 10 (which is pretty darn early), but I haven't seen a temp rise yet!? :shrug:

This is only my second cycle temping so I'm not sure what is going on. I've been charting at all different times of the day because I've been on vacation since the 18th and I've slept in (and for some reason my FitBit alarm hasn't been waking me up). So I'm not sure if my temps are even valid this cycle or if I truly haven't ovulated this cycle! I tried dropping the temps that were way off from my usual time, but that hasn't helped much. Wondering if my progesterone supplements have thrown my body out of whack. Worried. :cry:

Was hoping to post my bfp in here but things are looking bleak. Should be 11dpo today but Ff changed my day by a day so 10dpo. Tested yesterday and today And got negative. Spotting at 2:30 this morning but nothing since. Was cramping for 18 hours before so hoping its implantation bleeding but know it's the witch!

I think the :witch: got me :cry:

Just got up for the day and went to the bathroom, and blood on the toilet paper. It's not heavy, more like spotting at this time, but I now have AF/PMS cramps.

On to the next cycle.

Same for me seraphyna, sorry to hear that, fingers crossed for our bfps in Jan. X

Sorry to those af got!
Asm. No new news. No af. No spotting. I have one frer left and one wondo left. I don't know if I should wait for the frer on Tuesday and use the won do tomorrow or use the frer. Gah.

Sorry to those af got!
Asm. No new news. No af. No spotting. I have one frer left and one wondo left. I don't know if I should wait for the frer on Tuesday and use the won do tomorrow or use the frer. Gah.

Have you tested yet? How many days late are you?

Sorry to those af got!

Have you tested yet? How many days late are you?

I tested the other day, got a really really faint line. I'm either 11 or 13 dpo(the pictures are on a previous page.) . I normally have a 31 day cycle but that's with me ovulating around cycle day 20ish. So I have no idea when I'm supposed to start. Fertility friend had me supposed to start last friday since my luteal phase is normally short. My glow app had me to start today. So idk. I don't want to test and get a bfn. So I'm scared. Plus I don't want to use my test and then not start on Wednesday (which would be cycle day 31) and have to buy more tests. Lol

I tested the other day, got a really really faint line. I'm either 11 or 13 dpo(the pictures are on a previous page.) . I normally have a 31 day cycle but that's with me ovulating around cycle day 20ish. So I have no idea when I'm supposed to start. Fertility friend had me supposed to start last friday since my luteal phase is normally short. My glow app had me to start today. So idk. I don't want to test and get a bfn. So I'm scared. Plus I don't want to use my test and then not start on Wednesday (which would be cycle day 31) and have to buy more tests. Lol
Hmmm...well generally any line on a test is a positive no matter how faint. Was it a FRER? Everyone is different but you should be able to get a BFP soon, if not now. I mean, wait if you can, since that'll give you a higher chance of an obvious positive since your levels should double every 48 hours if you're pregnant. But I know I wouldn't be able to! *lol* good luck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->