December Testing ~ Come on Christmas bfp's!!! (24 so far!)

Hey stargazer01! Can you change my date from the 14th to the 17th? I just did my IUI today and they said I can't do my beta test until the 17th. Boo!!! LOL

Thanks!

Hi im new to this thread, i am 24 years me and my partner have had 3 miscarriages and a molar pregnancy in october 2011 (this meant we couldnt try until i had been given clear results for 6 months) we have been trying ever since with no luck so this month i have been using ovulation tests to see if i ovulate at the time the online calendar suggests, it should be this weekend and until tuesday (the fertile period) but nothing on the ovulation strips yet? i have also taken my first pregnacare conception vitamin today, seen good and bad reviews, thought id still give it a try. is there anything anybody can suggest, obviously the next step after christmas will be to speak to my doctor abt fertility treatments.(if i dont get a positive on december 14th that is) i really hope this is a lucky thread lol xxx

:dust:

best of luck to you broodybum, how long are your cycles? not every ovulates at the same time, I have a 31 day cycle and usually ovulate around day 17. Any prenatal vitamins are better than none :flower: I also took pregnacare conception.

Good luck to you this month, welcome to the forum, and sending lots of :dust: your way xx

Thank you best of luck too u too, and my cycles are pretty regular 28- 30 days apart, i am on cycle day 12 today though so maybe a little early, im gonna keep testing with these ovualtion strips and start keeping a diary of cm thank you xxxx

You can put me down for a BFP!!!!!! Still cant believe it!!!!! I just think we timed everything just right this month. Praying for the rest of you! This thread seems to be lucky! Lets keep the BFPs coming!

You can put me down for a BFP!!!!!! Still cant believe it!!!!! I just think we timed everything just right this month. Praying for the rest of you! This thread seems to be lucky! Lets keep the BFPs coming!

Huge congrats!!! H&h 9 months to you!
Xxx

I am going to test on Christmas morning! It will be 4 days before af is due, but worth a shot anyway! ;)

Got my BFP yesterday!!! I didn't think it would happen so fast because of my spotting issues, but there it was! A dark pink line at 12DPO! Over the moon...

Hey girls hoping for a BFP for Christmas!!! I'm 2 days late for AF considering my normal 28 day cycle I tested at 10dpo and got a BFN on clear blue digital. I have had a 33 day cycle before so trying to wait at least one week so should be testing on the 7th!!! if i make it that far

Congrats to the bfps! Good luck to the rest of us!!!

I'm new to this thread, but providing my cycle plays nicely (still BF) I should O sometime in the next week. I'll throw a date for now and adjust once I ovulate. Lets go for Christmas Day :)

Hi Everyone... Little late to the party but I will be testing the 12th ;)

Congrats on the BFP's!! :)

AF due tomorrow for me and I know she is on her way :( xx

Congratulations schultzie18 and CaT1285!! :happydance:

This seems to be a really lucky thread so far! :thumbup:

childofgod10
Irisheyes11
Kobes Mummie
mrs micci
Babywhisperer
broodybum
shaunasmommy
ttcyesterday
twinmummy06
~Brandy~

Good Luck! :)

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Yay! :wohoo: 3 more bfp's already, and it is only December 2!

:bfp: whimsy82 :bfp:
:bfp: schultzie18 :bfp:
:bfp: CaT1285 :bfp:

Congratulations! :happydance:

Congrats on ur :BFP: 's .... I'm really hoping this is a lucky thread, I'm cd 21 today and had the smallest amount of spotting today which I'm hoping beyond hope was IB!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->