December Testing ~ Come on Christmas bfp's!!! (24 so far!)

Got my BFP yesterday!!! I didn't think it would happen so fast because of my spotting issues, but there it was! A dark pink line at 12DPO! Over the moon...

Brilliant!! Huge congrats :happydance:
Xx

Hi could you add me for the 21st December please :dust:

good luck to everyone else testing this month for your xmas :bfp:

Congratulations to those with bfps and :dust: to all the rest of us :) xxxxxx

Congrats to all the BFP's!!!

Hope everyone that said this thread is lucky is right, cause I really hope to get a bfp this month after our mc in october.
Bd-ed for the first time this cycle today! We're gonna try for a girl with the shettles method, so we can only try until wednesday as I should be ovulating saturday. Might just throw the whole shettles method out and just go for it :winkwink:
I'm so broody!!
Anyways, should be testing on the 18th, got faint bfp's at 10DPO with past pregnancies! :) Can't wait!! And then christmas will be here!!

Congrats to all the new bfp's yayyyyyyy h&h 9 months :)

Wow! Congrats to all the BFPs this month!! :) H&H 9 Months!!! :D

We're into the SMEP full force right now, no positive OPK yet but I know it'll be here soon enough, just BD every other day until then! We've been using our secret weapon too, Preseed, so we're super psyched about this cycle! ^_^

Big Congrats to u all.
whimsy82
schultzie18
CaT1285

So good to see so many BFP on just 2nd day of December !!:happydance:

So last Monday I asked you to take me off the list because I thought my monthly pre af spotting had started but that little bit of brown blood on Sunday night turned out to be implantation bleeding. (It was only a little mixed with my cm probably wouldn't have noticed if I hadn't been looking for it) but I got my :bfp: tonight on 2 frers. On both the test line is darker than the control line. I can't believe after 19 months I finally got my positive!

Hello, can I join in?

27th December for me...how I am going to explain my lack of alcohol over Christmas I've no idea! I think family might be raising a few suspicious eyebrows....

Good luck everyone and congrats to those with their bfps already!

xx

congrats ........Mattsgirl........have a happy and safe pregnancy....:)))))))))))))

I would love to join please! Mines December 12th. Really Hoping af doesn't show her face!! Really hoping this is all of ours month! And REALLY hoping this is a lucky post. Would be the most special Christmas gift. Have really high hopes this month. Cause my stomachs been cramping on and off yesterday and today so I'm hoping it's implantation cramps!!!

hi friends.......
i have a big temp spike 4 dpo
i ovulated on 29th (used opk)
i already had a temp spike he day after O
BD'ed 29th and 30th (trying to concieve a boy)
is this spike an indicator of pregnancy ??......is it normal?
could anyone help me.....

hi friends.......
i have a big temp spike 4 dpo
i ovulated on 29th (used opk)
i already had a temp spike he day after O
BD'ed 29th and 30th (trying to concieve a boy)
is this spike an indicator of pregnancy ??......is it normal?
could anyone help me.....

I don't temp myself, but I had a little look online for you and found this:

Elevated basal body temperature (BBT)

Your basal body temperature (BBT) is your oral temperature when you first wake up in the morning. This temperature spikes slightly soon after ovulation and remains at that level until your next period.

If you've been charting your BBT to determine when you ovulate, its continued elevation for more than two weeks may mean you are pregnant. In fact, BBT stays elevated throughout your pregnancy.

The proof is really in the pregnancy test. But you may suspect or hope that you are expecting, even before you miss a period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->