December Testing ~ Come on Christmas bfp's!!! (24 so far!)

Stargazer, I hope it is YOUR lucky month, too! Your thread is already on fire! 2 more days until December (well, 1 1/2 here).
Christmas Eve should be extra special. :hugs:

thanks.....kel21...:)....it was informative.....i was confused because on CD 14 ....the test line was too darker when compared with the one on CD 13....
anyways....lets hope for the best....thanks once again...:)))))))))

I would love to join, first time user.. I'm in cd9 started digital clear blue opks since cd5, taking primrose, cranberry, magnesium, zinc, vitamin D and prenatal.. First cycle**I have preseed I'm planning on using during bd! We've been bding since cd5 last day of period... Praying*for*a healthy baby after past miscarriage, would be a*Christmas*blessing**baby dust to those TTC God bless!

Getting some grapefruit juice in this weekend to help with cm at ovulation but don't know about pineapple?? anyone know much about b6? I bought some but it is already in my pre natle vitamin - should i be taking extra and when?

Hi Gemmy, as far as I know b6 lengthens your LP. A lot of women with a short LP/LP deficiency use it to add days onto their cycle.

Hi Gemmy, as far as I know b6 lengthens your LP. A lot of women with a short LP/LP deficiency use it to add days onto their cycle.

Thanks Danny, is there a certain time of month you should take it or all month and can you take too much do you know?

I should be Ovulating in the next few days so testing will take place
Dec 19th...just in time for Xmas! This is our 8th month TTC... I'M SO READY FOR MY BFP!!!

Thanks Danny, is there a certain time of month you should take it or all month and can you take too much do you know?

I take B 50 complex everyday, all cycle. It is better to take a complex instead of just B6 alone. The prenatal by itself probably doesn't have nearly enough in it, so I would start with B50 complex along with the prenatal. Anything under I think it's 200mg is fine.

I take B 50 complex everyday, all cycle. It is better to take a complex instead of just B6 alone. The prenatal by itself probably doesn't have nearly enough in it, so I would start with B50 complex along with the prenatal. Anything under I think it's 200mg is fine.

Thank you i will keep going with it. my lp was longer last month, it has gone from 12 days to 14 but i did spot for days before af kicked in, hoping that won't be the case this time.

Wishing anyone testing today lots of luck and :dust: Fx'd for you bfp!!

Hey All

Fxd for you all this Month.
If AF stays away ill be testing on the 24th.
Sooo father Christmas i hope your listening ;) xx

Hey Stargezer, please sign me up for the 17th! That is also my birthday so I'm hoping for b-day and Christmas BFP!
Congrats to all the BFPs already.^_^

Tested this morning.... I got a faint positive... I will test again tomorrow... really praying this is it! Praying for everyone waiting to test!

Hi everyone! I also tested this morning and ended up with a faint positive at 10 dpo...

I'll probably keep testing too just in case!

Good luck ladies and here's to LOTS of Christmas BFP's!! :dust:

Hey December ladies!! I got af the day after my bday on Tuesday and went to see a RE on Thursday. She did a u/s, took blood to do cd3 tests as the timing was great, she gave me a script for a better prenatal than the Rainbow one I get from Whole Foods. I am also going to a HSG this coming week, hopefully Mon or Tues. My dh will also be going for blood and a SA. They want all the test results before deciding what treatment is best. She did say my ovaries and uterus looked great from the u/s. I'm hoping my AHM and FSH come back great, maybe it's my tubes? I guess I will know more in 3 weeks when all tests come back. She is also ref me to a new endocrinologist for my hypothyroidism. Good Luck everyone testing this month and congratulations to all the bfps!

I am testing Dec 25! I'm not really expecting much this cycle s I think I cannot conceive naturally...but you never know so I will continue to temp, use opks...

December is already looking so good! 2 more BFP's! Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->