December Testing ~ Come on Christmas bfp's!!! (24 so far!)

So last Monday I asked you to take me off the list because I thought my monthly pre af spotting had started but that little bit of brown blood on Sunday night turned out to be implantation bleeding. (It was only a little mixed with my cm probably wouldn't have noticed if I hadn't been looking for it) but I got my :bfp: tonight on 2 frers. On both the test line is darker than the control line. I can't believe after 19 months I finally got my positive!

HUGE congrats, Mattsgirl!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

I am going to be changing my testing date. I haven't ovulated yet. Haven't bd'd in 3 days, either. :( The holidays are hectic. I've been super emotional, so I hope this means I will ovulate soon. I really hope some of this lucky bfp dust keeps on coming.

Congratulations to all the lucky ladies with their Christmas bfp thus far xx

I've finally got my bfp on the OPK so I'm hoping to O'v very soon. Only thing is that DH has a bad back so there won't be any BD'in until he is better :( I feel this month will be a no hoper! The last time we DTD was on CD18. Unfortunately since then I've been unwell and now he has a bad back!

Tested Sat, Sun and today and all BFP's. So yay for me and my early x-mas present! We're telling our families x-mas eve!

Good luck to all you other testers! I have a feeling we'll get a lot more BFP's this month!

:dust::dust:

I will be testing on the 13th so hoping for :bfp: and I would love to be able to tell everyone for Christmas!! Please send me the best gift ever!! :xmas16:

Tested Sat, Sun and today and all BFP's. So yay for me and my early x-mas present! We're telling our families x-mas eve!

Good luck to all you other testers! I have a feeling we'll get a lot more BFP's this month!

:dust::dust:

Congrats Whimsy!!

Congrats to all the exciting BFPs! Looks like I'm pushing back to the 19th or so as a test date but hoping for great news to share! Now if ovulation which just get going already!

I'm confused... my boobs are feeling weird today, not heavy or painful, they just don't feel like they normally do.... But I know it can't be any pregnancy symptoms yet, cause yesterday has been the first day of ttc and not ovulating till saturday. I'm on CD12 now, usually ovulate around CD17.

:shrug: Weird.... :shrug:

huge congrats ladies xxx:happydance::happydance: im 12 dpo and getting bfn at the mo. loads of symptoms though so fingers crossed xxx

Can you put me down for the 14th? I think today is 1 dpo.... Had + opks yesterday on two different brands and only on one of those two brands the day before that (I'm thinking one is more sensitive than the other??) I will test again today and adjust accordingly.... Thanks!

At Gumpyttc5, Looks like we are in the same boat. LMP Nov 3. Last cycle was a perfect 28 days the cycle before 35 days. I think I ovulated late on the 20th , trying to wait until friday to test!! That is if AF doesnt show up!

Hey ladies just wanted to post a pic of the tests I took yesterday.

Attachments

• IMG_20121203_100451.jpg
    IMG_20121203_100451.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 5
I have a feeling that this is going to be a GREAT thread. :thumbup:

Congrats to all of you who have gotten your BFPs!!! Remember to spread your super fertile baby dust this way! :haha:

Here's to hoping we all get our little Christmas miracles! :baby:

Cd13 here so better get busy if my little girl will let us this month ;)

Good luck everyone and congrats to the bfps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->