December Testing ~ Come on Christmas bfp's!!! (24 so far!)

feistymomma
mcsmyth1
Josefin
wannabemomy37
smiley_225
AerisandAlex
spacegirl

Good Luck! :)

:dust:

Hi everyone, December will be our first month trying. Af due Christmas Eve!

Fingers crossed for everyone xxx

Congrats!!

Yay..December hasn't even started and it is starting off very well!!

@ Girly922 BIG CONGRATS !!!

Can u pls share a bit of ttc story nd early DPO symptoms . Thanks .

@ Girly922 BIG CONGRATS !!!

Can u pls share a bit of ttc story nd early DPO symptoms . Thanks .

Only been NTNP a couple of months, OH working away at the moment so don't always get to BD at the right times. Except this month. BD'd during my fertile period.

At 6dpo felt like I was coming down with a kidney infection (peeling a LOT, right side painful and tender to touch)
7/8dpo twinges and heaviness in lower abdo
9dpo bfn
10dpo some cramping on the right side (similar to AF)
11dpo increased cm
12dpo+ nausea and lots of it!! :haha:
13dpo :bfp:

i have a problem predicting my opk.....can anyone help....
i have got a test line that resembles control line on CD 13
i have got a test line that is much more darker than the control line on CD 14
do you think the result on CD 13 is positive?.....pls help....i have used OPK for the first time....

Stargazer am out hun AF got me Monday.:dohh:

Am not too down as AF arrived sooner than expected so am still in with a change of getting a December BFP :happydance:

good luck ladies left to test :dust: & congrats Girly

Congrats Girly! That was fast!

Wasn't it just?! I keep calling OH superman because he must have super :spermy:! Lol. :)

Haha, I said that to my husband that he's got super :spermy: Cause our son was conceived in the first month of trying and the 2nd one (unfortunately I miscarried) was conceived the only time we dtd (properly). :haha:

Hoping his :spermy: will be super this time (especially the girl ones :p)

Smiley as long as the test line is as dark or darker than control than it is pos. Sounds like they were both pos. I always get multiple days of pos opks. Gl!

Congrats Lewood and Girly22!!!

I got my first peak on cbfm today so im off to grab the hubster.....
Xx

Hi all! Hoping to jump in here and planning to test around the 17th if O would get here on schedule! Congrats to the BFPs so far! Seems like the right place for :dust:!

Feeling good about this month, timing things right and really on top of it ... fingers crossed for us all!

Can't wait!! According to the calculator on countdown to pregnancy, if we use the shettles method for a girl we can start tomorrow until tuesday :) Can't wait to test already and haven't even done anything yet :p hahaha....
I think I can test from the 18th (cause I think the earliest I've had positives that was from 10dpo :))

Congrats to the bfp's! Really hoping for mine again aswell! Couldn't help but notice all the pregnant ladies when we went to westfield today!! And the little babies!!

1dpo today :) Very hopeful for this month :)

i have a problem predicting my opk.....can anyone help....
i have got a test line that resembles control line on CD 13
i have got a test line that is much more darker than the control line on CD 14
do you think the result on CD 13 is positive?.....pls help....i have used OPK for the first time....

As long as the test line is as dark or darker, you have a positive. Good Luck!

Congrats Lewood and Girly22!!!

I got my first peak on cbfm today so im off to grab the hubster.....
Xx

I love my cbfm! Don't always use it though because of the expense. I'm debating about using it this month.
Go get busy :sex: and good luck! :)

:bfp: lewood88 :bfp:

:wohoo: 2 bfp's and December hasn't even started yet! Looks like a good sign of many more bfp's to come this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->