December Testing ~ Come on Christmas bfp's!!! (24 so far!)

Okay, so I think I will o in the next 2 days, so I am moving my test date to 12/21, which also happens to be my anniversary. :)

At Gumpyttc5, Looks like we are in the same boat. LMP Nov 3. Last cycle was a perfect 28 days the cycle before 35 days. I think I ovulated late on the 20th , trying to wait until friday to test!! That is if AF doesnt show up!

mine was 5th and was due to start spotting saturday then af yesterday. i have 11 dlp. i ovulated on 21st. are u having any symptoms hun?

So when are you going to test. I figured friday since that would be a week late if AF doesnt show up. I have had some cramping which made me suspect AF was on her way. Ive also had like constant (wetness ..tmi) that is sort of like a creamy lotion d/c. Otherwise thats about it.

Khaleesi
melaniee
BaByWiLLoW
alibaby24
WantaBelly

Good Luck when you test! :)

:dust:

:bfp: Mattsgirl :bfp:

Yay! So happy for you!! :happydance:
It's so cool that you got your bfp after thinking you were out. Thanks for sharing that...you've given lots of us hope. :)

Best wishes.

Hi girls! I plan to test around Dec. 25-26th. I am on cd 6 so far and waiting to ovulate. Congrats on all the BFPs. What a wonderful Christmas present. I hope I have one too! Baby dust to everyone :)

Has anyone used the shettles method (for a girl) before??? We'd like to have a girl this time and are trying it, but I'm paranoid about trying too early and not getting pregnant at all.... Think I should ovulate on saturday (8th) and we bd'ed yesterday and sunday and I'm guessing we'll try again today and tomorrow. But I've been told by this calculator thingy not to bd after wednesday, to make sure there's no boy :spermy: getting to the egg first.

Or are there any of you ladies that have conceived a girl closer to ovulation?? Cause there are people that say the shettles method isn't right...

I'm new to this forum, but I am a December tester :) I think around Dec 19 :)

Has anyone used the shettles method (for a girl) before??? We'd like to have a girl this time and are trying it, but I'm paranoid about trying too early and not getting pregnant at all.... Think I should ovulate on saturday (8th) and we bd'ed yesterday and sunday and I'm guessing we'll try again today and tomorrow. But I've been told by this calculator thingy not to bd after wednesday, to make sure there's no boy :spermy: getting to the egg first.

Or are there any of you ladies that have conceived a girl closer to ovulation?? Cause there are people that say the shettles method isn't right...

We weren't actively swaying for a girl, but it turns out we DTD about 2 days before I O'ed. That was the only time we DTD anywhere even close to conception and our daughter was the result :)

I dtd in the lead up to and the day of ov and got a daughter :)

Congratulations to everybody who have gotten their BFP's already!!!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Happy & healthy 9 months ahead to you all! Wishing everybody else yet to test heaps of BABYDUST!!
:dust:

Awww wow look at all the BFP's!!! Congrats mummies to be :)

Well the witch got me today.... grrrrr a 2013 BFP fo me Fingers crossed xxx

Congrats spinneybaby!! Still waiting to see if the witch will get me this month..if so positives for the New Year!!! 5 days late today...waiting til 7 to test!

So great to check in on everyone and see so many BFPs every morning! Congratulations to you all and may the good news spread!

AFM I think today is O day finally, had another temp dip this morning so really hoping for some boosts in the next couple of days. My poor DH is hanging in but there's it's lot of :sex: -ing! Poor guy! :haha:

Does anyone else notice a marked difference between ovulation times? This is only my 2nd full month temping consistently but I've noticed that I seem to alternate pretty closely with a CD 12ish ovulation and a CD 17 ovulation. I'm new to all this but feel like there's something new every day.

Happy Tuesday all!

Could it be the different ovaries are on different schedules? I have noticed I ovulate from the left sooner than from the right, but even so, my cycles are erratic.

We weren't actively swaying for a girl, but it turns out we DTD about 2 days before I O'ed. That was the only time we DTD anywhere even close to conception and our daughter was the result :)

Ah cool thank you!!! Noticed I've got some ewcm now so I guess O is right round the corner, so saturday would probably be right!

And congrats on your BFP Spinneybaby!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->