December Testing ~ Come on Christmas bfp's!!! (24 so far!)

That's what I was wondering, since the alternating times are so close. I guess I'll just have to pay close attention going forward. Although the best case is a BFP this month in which case I'll forget about the whole thing!

Ah feeling dizzy today and cramping not sure if AF is coming or what!! Congrats on all the BFP's!!!

Hi STARGAZER- Can I be added...I just haven't *quite* nailed down my date.
I *think* I ovulated yesterday based on temps and CM but I need to see what the next day or so does to confirm.
I tried soy this cycle and due to the FS on January 16th, hoping to not have to go!

Congrats to the BFP's, it'll take a wee bit to catch up on the entire thread!

10dpo and BFN with my usual temp drop. Pretty much just waiting for AF! But if AF comes in a day or 2, and everything goes as planned, I may be able to test again at the very end of December.

Congrats BFPs!!

tested today and got faint bfp but as its an ic i dont trust it yet xxxx

my symptoms are :- lots of milky cm, aching boobs, heavy full feeling very low in my stomach, wind, dry mouth, peeing loads at night.

Yay Gumpy!!! today for the first time ever my boobs itch...and feel achy never had this feeling ever!! still have CM...may have to test sooner than Friday!!! I'm soooo excited for your BFP!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay Gumpy!!! today for the first time ever my boobs itch...and feel achy never had this feeling ever!! still have CM...may have to test sooner than Friday!!! I'm soooo excited for your BFP!!!!!!!!!!!

hi hun sounds really promising. im having the wetness too, even had a bit of stretchy cm and bding is awesome so much more intense even dh commented on me feeling different xx

hi hun sounds really promising. im having the wetness too, even had a bit of stretchy cm and bding is awesome so much more intense even dh commented on me feeling different xx

I think my only problem now is I'm scared to test. I have been walking/running 3 days a week now for 3 months (2 miles a day) I think this can have some effect on my cycle. I'm not sure if I test again should I use the clear blue digital or one with marks? ??

Hello again! I'm back again..... Month 16 trying to conceive. Hoping to test on the 24th. Congrats to all the BFP's so far this month! I hope to join you soon! Spread the :dust:

Excited to find out whether you're getting your bfp or not Ttcyesterday!!!
Let us know how you get on when you do test!

Congrats on the bfp Gumpy!! My test with my son was really faint aswell (at 10dpo) and stayed quite faint still at 14 dpo. So I did a digital before I would believe that I was actually pregnant!!

I've been having some slight soreness on the side of my boobs, anyone else had that before O??? And still got pregnant?? All I've read now is some people that had it before O but didn't get pregnant (that cycle).... Need some hope girls!!!

im 13dpo now and found out on ic's followed by digi with my 4 yr old. i know what u mean about being scared to test unfortunately now i have started i cant stop lol xx

i have had the breast pain before af but not before ov i just wanted to say good luck hun xx

bfn this morning and af is awol so im not pregnant

bfn this morning and af is awol so im not pregnant

Oh no Gumpy!!!!

What test did you use today?? Another ic or a 'normal' one??
Cause if you used an ic yesterday and a 'normal' one today then you might get a bfn on that one if it's less sensitive! Cause the ic's are usually quite sensitive!
Don't give up yet!! (as long as af is awol :p)

Oh no gumpy!!! I tested last night at like 10pm after peeing like 3 times in the last hr...it was a BFN on a dollar store test but hoping that may just be because i had diluted my urine so much....feeling really tired today not sure if these are signs of AF or what, just wish something would happen so I can get back to making that baby dust!

Has anyone used the shettles method (for a girl) before??? We'd like to have a girl this time and are trying it, but I'm paranoid about trying too early and not getting pregnant at all.... Think I should ovulate on saturday (8th) and we bd'ed yesterday and sunday and I'm guessing we'll try again today and tomorrow. But I've been told by this calculator thingy not to bd after wednesday, to make sure there's no boy :spermy: getting to the egg first.

Or are there any of you ladies that have conceived a girl closer to ovulation?? Cause there are people that say the shettles method isn't right...

I did the shettles method trying for a girl, after having a son, and it worked for me! Good Luck!

Congrats spinneybaby!! Still waiting to see if the witch will get me this month..if so positives for the New Year!!! 5 days late today...waiting til 7 to test!

I hope the witch stays away!

Hi STARGAZER- Can I be added...I just haven't *quite* nailed down my date.
I *think* I ovulated yesterday based on temps and CM but I need to see what the next day or so does to confirm.
I tried soy this cycle and due to the FS on January 16th, hoping to not have to go!

Congrats to the BFP's, it'll take a wee bit to catch up on the entire thread!

:wave: loro! You are definately due your bfp...hope you get yours for Christmas this year. :)

10dpo and BFN with my usual temp drop. Pretty much just waiting for AF! But if AF comes in a day or 2, and everything goes as planned, I may be able to test again at the very end of December.

Congrats BFPs!!

Sorry about af. :hugs:

Wow...congrats to all of you lucky ladies with :bfp:s! That is wonderful! Crazy how all of December 1st got one!

Blondhopeful
Vanillabean01
lorojovanos
Karynmski

Good Luck!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members