December Testing ~ Come on Christmas bfp's!!! (24 so far!)

OMG Leah...that is terrible. Lots and lots of hugs to you ladies!

You can put me down for a BFP!!!!!! Still cant believe it!!!!! I just think we timed everything just right this month. Praying for the rest of you! This thread seems to be lucky! Lets keep the BFPs coming!

Congratulation!!! And thanks so much for your posts:) They make me feel soooo good:))) I hope for my BFP this month as well:)

Horrible. Awful. Very bad day. :cry: We conceived last cycle. 6 wks along today. It was eptopic found on the ultrasound. We had no idea. We weren't prepared. I just....I don't know what to say. :shrug:

LeahMSta... I am so so sorry girl... :hugs:

LEAH- Honey I dont have words for you girls. I am so sorry hon. I am glad that they caught it before anything more serious could happen. I'm thinking and praying of you and DW! xo

Horrible. Awful. Very bad day. :cry: We conceived last cycle. 6 wks along today. It was eptopic found on the ultrasound. We had no idea. We weren't prepared. I just....I don't know what to say. :shrug:

Leah, I'm so so sorry. :hugs:

I'm so sorry Leah!! :'( I'm glad they caught it early enough for you but there really is no way to be prepared for that... I didn't think anything was wrong with our angel that we lost recently either until the ultrasound and my doc couldn't find the baby, then the hospital did a week later and there was no heartbeat. No signs or symptoms of anything being wrong, I'm keeping you in my prayers dear. :hugs:

Congrats on your BFP schultzie18 also! :)

We got a positive OPK today, I was kind of surprised to see it as my cycles are normally longer then normal, but, whatever lol, so we're BD as much as possible today, tomorrow and Saturday! :)

im so sorry to hear that leah xxxx

ttcyesterday good luck for next month hunnie xx

congrats on the bfp xxx

I'm still waiting to O!
Getting very frustrated.
Congrats on all the BFPs.
Sorry to the ladies who the :witch: got.

I'm still waiting to O!
Getting very frustrated.
Congrats on all the BFPs.
Sorry to the ladies who the :witch: got.

Me too! I'm still waiting aswell, should be saturday. But we were gonna have our last go at ttc a girl yesterday but hubby had some probs, cause of this medication he's on :S Gotta love side effects when you're ttc :p haha
Might see if we can get 1 more time in today. Cause we only dtd on sunday and monday, so that would mean 5-6 days before O.....

Eltjuh - I've heard the chances of conceiving more than 5 days before O compared to your chances of winning a huge lottery, haha. So I would definitely BD again, shettles method or no. I hope you get your girl!

Eltjuh - I've heard the chances of conceiving more than 5 days before O compared to your chances of winning a huge lottery, haha. So I would definitely BD again, shettles method or no. I hope you get your girl!

haha I want to, but just asked the hubby and the vital part is still down..... Damn side effects!

Bummer. My OH had some similar side effects for a couple of months from some steroid cream he was using for an infection. It was pretty frustrating while TTC. And we weren't even going for a certain gender!

I'm out girls. Af has come early :(

Feeling confident about this cycle already though. Bring it on!

Good luck to all of you :)

Af has officially arrived...but if I ovulate on time, I may have a chance to test again on Dec. 31.

I haven't been on this thread for a while, congrats to all those with BFPs!

I ov'd, but not until cd 22, so my test date will now be Dec 14 instead of Dec 9.

Good luck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->