December Testing ~ Come on Christmas bfp's!!! (24 so far!)

i used a ic and superdrug but a few hours after posting there is now a second line on both so im confused xxx

Bless you heart gumpy!!! Did you read my newest situation? I bought a dollar store test and did it last night around 10pm, I had also voided like 3 times in that one hr it was a BFN...is there still hope? Going to do a FMU test on Friday

I'm just plucking up the courage to test on the 8th (Saturday)

AF is 5 days late so far but a couple of months ago stretched to 2 and a half weeks late... Then AF showed :-(

A Christmas BFP would be awesome!

the tests i got lines on were with fmu hun maybe try that tomorrow dont give up xxx

Hope my temp keeps rising. I really hope I ovulated yesterday. Cervix today was medium/medium. I think the 'cm' was actually leftover semen from yesterday, so I didn't log it. Breasts still not sore. :wacko:

cramping plus a major headache today, I think the witch is about to show her face.!!! ugh

oh Stargazer, just realised I'm due AF again the 30th December so can test again this month for this thread if you can out me down again pls. How greedy am I? xxx

Not got much hope for this month... dunno why?! Maybe it's cause we're using the shettles method for a girl so technically just depositing loads of :spermy: in there to wait for the eggy.... With my last pregnancy (mc) I just knew, I just couldn't stop thinking about it and I knew it was right on time to conceive, straight after I just had this feeling I was pregnant.... But this time it doesn't feel like that at all, but like I said it's probably cause of the whole :spermy: having to wait for the egg thing :p

Cervix is quite low but soft-ish and got watery (slightly stretchy) cm. O due on saturday.

Gonna bd for the last time tonight, before O.

Horrible. Awful. Very bad day. :cry: We conceived last cycle. 6 wks along today. It was eptopic found on the ultrasound. We had no idea. We weren't prepared. I just....I don't know what to say. :shrug:

Horrible. Awful. Very bad day. :cry: We conceived last cycle. 6 wks along today. It was eptopic found on the ultrasound. We had no idea. We weren't prepared. I just....I don't know what to say. :shrug:

oh noooooooo so sorry :hugs: xx

Ahw Leah, so sorry to hear that!!
Don't think you're ever prepared for something like that! We had a mc at 6w, almost 7w (in october) So I know how you feel!! :cry:

Hope you feek better soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->