December Testing ~ Come on Christmas bfp's!!! (24 so far!)

Congrats to all the bfps. This seems to be a lucky thread. Hope some of that lucky babydust rubs off on me :happydance:

Just want to say a huge congrats to all the ladies that have BFP's already. Here's to praying for lots more this month!! :) Xmas BFP vibes going out to everyone x

Wow 17 pages. I am behind. Don't think I'll ever catch up lol.

Congrats to all the BFPs, and it's only the 7th today :D

Just checking in to say hi! Finally past the O stage although still shy of my CHs. Bring on the symptom spotting already. Today I have a ton of CM. I need to get myself together or it's going to be a long TWW. Congrats to all the BFPs and luck to the rest of us!

GABBY- You should be getting your CH's tomorrow, probably. Although, I would bet it'll be dotted since you have EWCM recorded for today; not a big deal though
MINUET- Still on that long cycle hon? You have tried twice now, right, to induce your period?

sorry, just wondering what CH's are??

Hi ladies...is this too late to join? I've been on another thread. :( I Ov'd on December 4th so I should be testing around December 20th...:thumbup:Can I still be added to this list? I am scared :( I missed part of my fertile window. DH and I BD'd all the way up to the day I got a positive OPK plus the day after and then we stopped due to a family emergency. I did have severe Ov pains the next day after my positive OPK, but I am still unsure and sad that I may have missed some of my window since I didn't continue BD'ing afterwards ::sigh:: How is everyone doing in their TWW as far as symptom spotting?! Good luck to all of us for December BFP's!!:happydance::happydance:

Hi ladies...is this too late to join? I've been on another thread. :( I Ov'd on December 4th so I should be testing around December 20th...:thumbup:Can I still be added to this list? I am scared :( I missed part of my fertile window. DH and I BD'd all the way up to the day I got a positive OPK plus the day after and then we stopped due to a family emergency. I did have severe Ov pains the next day after my positive OPK, but I am still unsure and sad that I may have missed some of my window since I didn't continue BD'ing afterwards ::sigh:: How is everyone doing in their TWW as far as symptom spotting?! Good luck to all of us for December BFP's!!:happydance::happydance:

Well that is the good thing about :spermy:! They can survive up to 72 hours after BD. So even if you did it 1,2,3 days before you O, then there is still a chance!

Well that is the good thing about :spermy:! They can survive up to 72 hours after BD. So even if you did it 1,2,3 days before you O, then there is still a chance!

God I hope so...but more importantly, if I do get a BFP, that it is a sticky bean...I have a trail of miscarriages (ectopic pregnancy, 1 miscarriage, and a chemical pregnancy)... ::sigh::

God I hope so...but more importantly, if I do get a BFP, that it is a sticky bean...I have a trail of miscarriages (ectopic pregnancy, 1 miscarriage, and a chemical pregnancy)... ::sigh::

FX'd for you!!

Afm, I got my blood test back from the RE
TSH .57 range .27-4.20
Free T4 1.1 range .9-1.8
Estradiol 68
LH 5.7
FSH 7.8
Prolactin 14.5 ref range 4.8-23.3

I think these look good after I did some research. Estradiol is on the higher end of the 25-75 range, but FSH is is nicely under 9 even if Estradiol is slightly suppressing it.

HSG came back good, they said I looked as normal as can be. DH goes for blood and SA next week so we can bd since I ovu cd 10-15. I am cd 10 so we bd last night and will tonight, tomorrow and maybe Sunday if we don't go skiing. I hope the theory of being more fertile after a HSG is true. If not, back to the 2nd appt with the RE to discuss treatment.

Hi star gazer add me to Sat 22nd Dec please :)

GL Babywhisperer!

Stargazer, please take me off the list. I still haven't ovulated yet, and don't know when I will. If I do soon, I'll let you know.

Thanks! :)

I'll be testing on Christmas Day as well, a few days after AF is due!

Wish me luck! :xmas6:

Im out already :cry:
Totally gutted as i really was hoping for a bfp before christmas.

Good luck and loads and loads of babydust to you all
Xxx

November was a bust with a miscarriage/chemical @ 5 weeks but I have a good feeling about December!

I'll be testing December 21st! Could you add me to the list, stargazer01? I would really appreciate it!

Anyone in their TWW with me???

November was a bust with a miscarriage/chemical @ 5 weeks but I have a good feeling about December!

I'll be testing December 21st! Could you add me to the list, stargazer01? I would really appreciate it!

Anyone in their TWW with me???

Yes! I am! I should be testing around the 20th or the 21st as well!! We can be TWW buddies together!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

It's so nice knowing that another woman is avoiding the tests under her bathroom sink as much as you are ;) *sigh* this TWW will be brutal! But it helps knowing you're in it with me, hopeandpray1!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->